GOTHAM Season 4

Sizzle reel is out.
youtube.com/watch?v=V2olJ4xBdGc

90% recap but the new footage shows some stuff.

>JOKER GAS
>FEAR GAS
>SCARECROW

This is going to be a wild season

It's crazy that they already have Bruce on his way to become Batman even though he isn't even old enough to drive yet. I think I would have preferred it if they had done a time warp between seasons and had season 4 start five years or so after the end of the 3rd one.

Haven't seen part 2 of season 3, are we getting more Riddler this season?

He's a focal point, yeah

Well I'll be damned.

Actually he and Selina are both 18 now.

Sweet!

Who wants to bet the electricity made her sane?

Really? I knew the actress who plays Selina turned 18 recently, but I thought Brucie was like two or three years younger than her.

Googled, and oh shit he's just 16.
Fuck, he's taller than almost everyone on the show.

Yes! I knew Best Girl wouldn't die so easily.

Hurrah for shock therapy! It's totally effective, we should use it more! And lobotomy too.

This show knows how to make returns seem natural.

We haven't seen Crane since early Season 1 right?

Yeah, he definitely hit a growth spurt inbetween seasons. He's taller than Jim now.

Late season 1 actually, but you're right.

Damn.
Well, I think a time skip might have been a better idea, but I think he's earned playing the vigilante for a bit.

Yeah, I think I'd actually miss the actor. He has been doing a fine job.

>"Bruce is getting, grappling hook, body armor and a mask in seaosn 4. Scarecrow will be the main villain and will take over his fathers work, fear toxin. Penguin and zasz are teaming up. Lee will be dark and hanging out with grundy and riddler. Solomon grundy origin will be exactly like the comics. Scarecrow is the same actor from season 1. Barbra will be brought back by ras al ghul and he will train her. first part of season4 will be "Long Halloween inspired" second half will be "YEAR ONE" inspired. They will be having a villain from long Halloween. Riddler and grundy will be best friends."

source from the panel

im beyond hyped

He looks fantastic

I'm guessing that the second half will have something to do with Jerome.

That has to be Joker Gas affecting the laughing guy.

Shit, this sounds absolutely bonkers, even by the show's standards. I kinda love that Riddler and Grundy will become BFF although they hated each other's guts back when Butch was still alive.

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about a Scarecrow who's barely old enough to shave, though. They didn't even give him enought time to become a psychiatrist first.

>Year one inspired,
batman is only 16 and has not really trained beyond hand to hand combat. Unless they are talking about Gordon's journey and drop the batman part.

I am pumped for Solomon Grundy, and I hope they don't cop out and make him full on zombie super stronk and all. Still I will miss Butch and sexy brown catwoman together.

>Barbra will be brought back by ras al ghul

Jeromes clearly the Joker now isnt he? i mean theyre not doing that "anybody can be joker" thing anymore ?

also joker gas, hell yes. Plus looks fucking cool

>a villain from long Halloween
Two-Face?

Given the breakneck pacing this show has had so far, I'm betting that Riddler will be thawed out by episode 2 of the new season.

Babs was one of the best characters. she was fun desu senpai

In his last appearance they pretty much dropped all pretense.

They even had a blatant "if you kill me, you'll become me" moment.

Personally, I hope it's Calendar Man.

could be, or they could be doing the whole halloween killer/ hangman plotline

Babs was great once she went crazy.

Being gorgeous as fuck also helped.

Yeah all ambiguity is pretty much gone. The last time we saw him they even adopted the whole stapled on face thing from Snyder's run on the comics. Though never say never, they could still make it so Jerome inspires the real Joker, however for now he is assumed the Joker.

reminds me of the arkham games

ICEBURG LOUNGE
C
E
B
U
R
G

L
O
U
N
G
E

>Morticia Adams Lee was hot as fuck
Gotham's greatest formula

you mean Holiday?

Yes, Dents, Holiday, Two-Face, whatever. They are the same person anyway.

Don't forget we might be getting Professor Pyg as well.

Not really. Falcone's son was the Holiday killer.

I don't care anymore.
I fucking hate it, when shows start losing direction and go ad-lib

Didn't he just take the fall for the most of the killings? Wasn't Dent's wife the original killer, and Dent after that?
And Falcone's son is dead anyway.

You're thinking of Mario. Alberto was the supposed Holiday killer.

No, you're right. I misremembered. There were two Holiday killers, the other one being Harvey's wife.

>Barbra will be brought back by ras al ghul and he will train her

gotta get baby babs and jim jnr someway
unless they go the angle that lee is the mom

Because she's hot.

>Penguin and zasz are teaming up
Speaking of, where was that bald fuck the entierty of last season? Underworld shakeups seem like something a top underworld hitman would be present at

>not available in your country

He did try to kill JIm on behalf of Carmine Falcone near the end of season 3, but yeah he was pretty much absent otherwise.

Any bestgirl caps?

Pushing to the limit.

Holy shit.

I doubt it. I believe he left on bad terms.

>Ivy's belly button

UNF

kite man episode when?

>Riddler and grundy will be best friends.

AH HA HA HA HA HA.

Oh I'm hype.

So they'll recast him. How is that a problem?

When and why?

>recast him
>as Billy Dee Williams

The circle would be complete.

>Lee will be dark and hanging out with grundy and riddler.
Jim has no luck at all.

Jim's penis is cursed. It makes all his girlfriends become evil.

I wish he had the hat.

He ditched the show after becoming a regular to be on another show because he felt like he wasn't getting good screentime. Even though they were setting up an arc for him and had longterm plans. WB allowed it because they'd be both be WB shows and he could switch easily between the two if needed but that never happened and he's pretty happy just sticking to Trial and Error. Though he's open to come back one day they still haven't had him return or offered a return. Bullock called him good for nothing on the phone and we haven't heard about him since.

He also at one point tweeted a vague tweet last year that it was doubtful he'd ever return.

I kind of wish they would be scarce with Grundy. Sometimes less is more.

It was all Alberto. Gilda was a nutty crazy lady.

Sounds interesting.
>Bruce
Almost feels like they're rushing it considering his age. I would've liked to see a more development on his detective side or double life 'playboy' facade.
>Scarecrow will be the main villain
I like it. Lots to explore if we get each individual cast getting gassed at some point.
Didn't expect information to reveal Riddler getting out of the Ice and Grundy arise already. I cringe a bit trying to imagine Butch speaking and acting like Grundy.
>Barbra
Confusing decision. That seems like an overtly important role to bestow on her. I really enjoyed her crime boss persona. Her return will probably be more stone cold.
>They will be having a villain from long Halloween.
calendar man?

Honestly the season finale left a bad taste in my mouth, I thought it was pretty terrible. So here's hoping the next one will be a good one.

I'm still upset they didn't do more with Tommy.

>or double life 'playboy' facade.

I swear that was going to be a plot with Ivy involved last season. They probably dropped it.

I hope at the end of the coming season, something happens to Alfred or Selina and Bruce realizes he needs to leave Gotham to train

/ourguy/ is here!