WE SKRULLS NOW

>WE SKRULLS NOW

Doesn't fox own them?

Probably just Kl'rt and Lyja

they own Super-Skrull but not the Skrulls

>Marvel traded X-Men tv rights for Super Skrull, Galactus, and the Surfer, like when they tried to extend Daredevil for those very same rights years ago
>This is why Doom is getting his own movie but still at Fox, the FF rights are still with Fox, but certain FF CHARACTERS are now with Marvel
>Galactus will be a main part of Phase 4, and possibly teased during Infinity War or Infinity Gauntlet

Calling it now. Screencap this.

And that's when a ship comes screaming back to earth and crashes into the ocean, as the hatch opens it reveals Dr. Reed Richards, long presumed dead from an accident in the 1960s with his family, all of whom haven't aged a day

fuck. this would be amazing.

For what part of the Con were they shown?

Can they do Skrulls as a race with no individuals?

I've never been so fucking aroused. They look amazing.

Captain Marvel is going to be a Kree-Skrull war with a cutie asskicker and Jules Winnfield as Agents of SWORD. I can't wait.

Just use Veranke.

HAHA TIME FOR MURDER

Nope, Fox has the rights. The teaser would involve Richard Reedman, head of the Fantastic Family with his wife the unvisible woman, her brother the human candle, and his friend the rock-thing.

>dykehair

gtfo

This is so dumb and Im glad fans dont write the movies. The FF should NOT be fish out of water. Reed in the MCU should be one of the top scientists in the world, not a long forgotten genius that went missing, like combination of cap and IM.

what makes you think that traveling in time would make him a fish out of the water? he could easily see the world today and be like "yeah, as expected but we could be decades ahead with my inventions" and be done with that aspect.

Carol is lucky Kl'rt isn't here, he'd kick her ass for sure.

>inb4 assmad Carolfags reee at you
You're goddamn right.

FOX has had the tv/movie rights since 1996, dickhead

Reed doesn't really have a place in the MCU to begin with. His stuff is just so 'out there' compared to the more grounded MCU that whatever his films focus on would probably just come off as cheesy sci-fi unless it has soundtrack of popular 70s songs to make the cheesiness nostalgic.

>Reed could just com from the past and it would have no bearing on the plot

They had movie rights, not TV rights.

They even had a legal fight over it in the early 00s, chucklefuck.

They could only do one if Marvel let them, nimrod.

Its common knowlege.

BUDDY.

why should it? seriously that's retarded. bring him in mid-conflict and solve his issues adjusting to life in between movies. no need to zoom in on a checklist of things to learn.

Seriously. You think Fox wanted X-men Evolution on the WB? Marvel did that practically to spite fox.

>finally defeat Thanos
>everyone is happy as shit
>camera suddenly pans out to space
>a giant man is floating towards earth

Not that guy, but it'd be hard for them to pull that off at this point.
If Reed is a super famous scientist, why has there been no mention of him?

For that angle to work, the FF would have had to of been one of the phase 1, pre-Avengers films.

never quit your day job

WAIT WAIT WAIT.... you think its retarded to have him come from the past and it doesn't affect the character, but you think it's a good idea he should come from the past?!?!

This is why fans shouldn't write movies, you guys are hopelessly lost.

I know a lot of people talk shit about his part in Annihilation, but it I thought it was alright.
Really makes you feel, which is something Carol's never done.

>flashback scene with the richards family lost
>howard stark or whoever says "this is top classified delete their existence"

solved.

seriously, give some thought to your fucking complains.

The fact that Marvel was able to do that proves Fox didn't have the television rights.

The fact that Wolverine and The X-Men takes place in the same universe as Earth's Mightiest Heroes also proves this fact.

no... learn to read. it's retarded to have him come from the past and focus on being in a different era since they already did that. all that shit can be solved in between movies we don't need to see it. he can come from the past and help. he's a brilliant man, he would focus on solving the conflict threatening earth before "muh friends are dead". plus he has his family with him, they wouldn't care as much.

learn to read buddy.

Dude, that exact solution you gave just contradicts your original point that he shouldn't be some long forgotten fish out of water smart guy.
Are you retarded?

Ohh. You mean like how everyone wanted the Ego the Living Planet reveal to work? Ha. No.

They can use the watchers but not uuatu specifically, so they can probably use the skrulls but not superskrull

I want to see green blood everywhere

>Oh, look, here's this super genius who just who has shared our world with us the whole time but has never stepped in or shown up one in more than a decade of us doing shit.

Fuck you, this is an infinitely worse option and you know it.

They can just use K'lort, the Mega Skrull.

is it happening lads?

he shouldn't ACT like one. seriously, fucking reading and comprehension.

So which do you think will be more annoying?
>Daddy? Who are those green guys? They look like Thanos' brother or someone.
or
>Huh? I thought the Skrulls were supposed to fight the Fantastic Four? Why are they fighting blonde Wonder Woman?

Captain America is coming back to Earth.

I know its a skrull but is it a certain person?

At no point did you imply "Acting" like one. Or acting like anything.

You said he should't be some long forgotten scientist.
But your follow-up point would turn him into a long forgotten scientist.

Stop it, you're both retards, now stop posting.

>6:01PM – Captain Marvel is an origin story, takes place in the 90s. Nick Fury will have two eyes and the SKRULLS will appear. They look amazing! Very green, with red evil eyes and almost an elfin quality to them. Kevin Feige loves that he can come here and say the word “Skrull” and get a HUGE reaction. Of course, let the speculation begin on where Captain Marvel has been for the last several decades.

>Skrulls been here since the 90s
So who's been a skrull this whole time, senpaitachi?

and which agent of SHIT is going to play turncoat again?

I mean, Pym was never mentioned until Ant-man.

Man I wish they would just get the F4 back.

The Avengers tower can become the Baxter building

We don't need yet another superhero introduced with connections to Stark.

Should the MCU adapt Secret Invasion?

dont worry gayboi one day you'll realize dyke hair is the patrician's choice

Stark sold the building, that's all.

>No dykehair

We made it.

>patrician
>likes being cucked by lesbos

>happened in the 90s
dyke Carol will show up in IW screencap this for future use

I don't think so Satan, plenty hetero women, no need to fight over 2 percent lesbo scraps.

That's honestly still too much of a fucking connection.

>i like dyke hair
you might be the gayboi, gayboi.

Hi moviebob

I feel short hair accentuates a woman's femininity.

SECRET INVASION FOR PHASE 4 CONFIRMED

how the fuck does that work.

That's a Pixie Cut made famous by Audrey Hepburn.

>post yfw Skrulls start fucking with various heroes by acting like their dead villains, i.e. Ant-Man getting attacked by a "revived" Yellowjacket

I'd care if their villains had characters and effort behind them. At this point the only worthwhile villains the MCU has shit out are Vulture and Loki.

You don't like Ego?

Fox had the Skrulls as a whole. It's why the Chitauri existed in the first place. Because Ultimates was originally their outline for a potential movie. It was likely one of the things they got in exchange for X-Men TV.

Honestly I'm surprised Fox didn't just toss them the FF as a whole. Fox has damaged the property beyond repair.

I did actually I just forgot to list him. I guess he just felt different than the other villains since he was so detached from Earth.

How would you feel if within the postcredits scene of the movie in which Thanos is defeated it's just a minute of panning up to see an absolutely destroyed planet, with a purple shadow of a humanoid figure behind it, being gigantic in size?

Fox is gonna try again but this time it'll be a solo Dr. Doom movie with Noah Hawley from Legion/Fargo directing

A women with strong feminine traits can *overcome* short hair. Your pic is nice. It'd be nicer with long hair.

Its kinda like a beauty mark. If everything else is working, that one blemish can actually serve to highlight the overall effect. But make no mistake about it, its still a mole.

The Chitauri existed because they were completely one-off disposable villains. They existed to be a mook mob for Avengers and that's it.

The Skrulls have way more story history, and way more potential. The Kree/Skrull war in particular.

>they own Super-Skrull but not the Skrulls
Ultra skrull with the powers of inhumans?

>tfw no possible Kl'rt and Ronan team-up during the Annihilation Wave in an live adaptation

>SKRULLS

I'm jazzed about the Skurlls, it shows a optimistic sign of Disney and Fox willing to negotiate. Wish Universal was easier to deal with so we'd get a new solo Hulk movie.

Fox should own Ronan and Ego, yet they somehow Marvel Studios has the rights.

Fox never had exclusive rights to the Skrulls. This has been known for years.

Skrulls can modify themselves to gain the powers of other heroes. We saw that during Secret Innvasion. A silly moniker before Skrull isn't even needed.

Ronan has always been Marvel. Ego was handed over as part of the Fox X-Men TV deal

>Disney and Fox willing to negotiate
>Dr. Doom movie being made to keep him out of Disney's hands

The chitauri exist because Marvel needed a royalty free Skrull substitute. That's the actual reason they exist as a race. They're literally the Skrull's with a new name and different look. That was always the point.

WHERE'S MY FUCKING SUPER SKRULL NOW CAPKEKS?

This is such a power move against FOX. Now they can't use the Super Skrull.

Not everything is perfect, but even Fox knows this might be their last chance with Doom. I refuse to believe they would fuck up three times, right?

I guess we'll just have to see. It can't be any worse than pic related, after all, right?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind this.

If FF hypothetically ever ended up with Marvel Studios, they'd be forced to use other villains. We'd finally get to see Puppet Master, Molecule Man, Mole Man, Annihilus, or Terrax used for once.

Because he was a recluse.

> Final after-credits of Avengers 4.
> Nick Fury walks up to Cap, shoots him in the chest
> Cap is stunned, looks up as he's about to receive the killshot
> Fury says "He loves you"
> Sudden he's headshot, Cap looks over and sees White Nick Fury, "Get up son, we got work to do"
> yfw

who is that even supposed to be?

Thor?

Karl Urban as the executioner?

now we cookin', I know just the guy to play OG Fury

And Klaw

I wonder if they can use the Frightful Four, I'd love to see Spider-Man or Black Panther fighting them.

Ego was traded so that they could change Negasonic Teenage Warhead's powers.

>And Klaw
Come to think of it, the Inhumans and BP have the their roots in the FF. I'm surprised Fox didn't try to abuse this loophole.

I really want to see Fox keep the FF rights just to see what villains they actually could use.

Damn I thought this was Brainiac.

Given the fact that Venom and Black & Silver are actual things, I could see Fox giving the actual FF to Marvel while making a cinematic universe with their villains.

>Nicer
I don't know about that.
But at the end of the day, short hair is just an accessory.
It also depends on the shape of their face.
Is gorgeous regardless.

Wouldn't really work. After Infinity War, Spider-Man 2 kicks off the second "saga" or whatever they call it in Marvel Studios, so it's likely Spider-Man will be the main character of the second saga, like Iron Man or Captain America were during the Infinity Wars saga, and as great as Spider-Man is, I doubt they could build him up enough to have a major impact in a battle with Galactus