"Bruce I know you're always one accidental shove from turning into a monster and killing thousands of people but I was...

>"Bruce I know you're always one accidental shove from turning into a monster and killing thousands of people but I was sterilized against my will and can't have kids! So you still think you're the only monster on the team?"

>ScarJo had to be stitch sealed into her suit and hold her pee for the entire shoot
I wonder what her suit smelled like after each movie

>can't have kids
HULK SMASH

Stimulate her cervix hulk. Do it!

>Script says she's a monster because she got sterilized not because she was a brainwashed KGB assassin
What did Sensitive Joss Weadon mean by this?

Reminder that there people who unironically think there should have been a solo Black Widow movie by now despite how terrible the character is

I'm sure it has nothing to do with her vagina

God forbid we have the technology or MAGIC to fix something like this stupid shit

>not because she was a brainwashed KGB assassin
But that's exactly what that line meant. She was designed to not have any attachments just to kill.

I know Sup Forums likes to pretends to be as retarded as some fag on tumblr, but it's unbecoming for Sup Forums.

Source

Immediately before Widows line about being sterilized as apart of being molded into a murderer, Bruce pointed out that he could not have kids.
Widow was pointing out the common tragedy they have both suffered as a result into the transformations.

I'm pretty sure she was referring to her being turned into a living weapon at a young age by the ruskies, but whatever, this scene was worse handled than Martha.

I'd like to see a movie about her vagina.

Shh. Let the shitposters have their fun. They gotta let the stress out somehow.

It was kind of clunky dialogue. It's kind of like Big guy for you, except just plain bad instead of unintentionally funny.

It's funny to see this too because you'd think wheadocuck would have made the sterilization seem empowering since that means BW can't become a baby factory housewife ornsome shit

So was Thor and you don't see him complaining.

The hell nigger? Thor is a god (alien) and he enjoys being a warrior.

Widow was saying how she's a mass murderer because of her assassin past and so she was in a way as monstrous as Hulk.

Well after TWS, it looked like she was developing enough of a character to be able to carry a solo movie. How wrong I was.

You don't have to be a god to enjoy being a warrior.

It was supposed to be this 'aha!' moment calling back to her nightmare sequences where she tries to fail the final test in the red room and they forcefully put her under and drag her to surgery anyway.
It's hardly as badly written as the plane scene or as badly acted but it clearly didn't connect the way it was supposed to. Partially because people are retarded and can't be taxed to think during a superhero movie and partially because so much is going on story wise in Age of Ultron storybeats for such a minor character were probably on the backburner.

>worse than Martha
Idk Martha was a pretty bad scene.

Post it.

I never implied that my man.

It's all Whedon's fault.

They should've handled the reigns of the Avengers to the Russos after TWS. Even their Tony Stark was the best he had been since Iron Man 1.

Not to derail but..
How would you fix her character for IW and A4?????

By killing her and replacing her with Yelena Belova.

I'll take the bait. She said she was a monster because she happily allowed herself to be sterilized simply because it made her a slightly better murderer. The sterilization itself didn't make her "monstrous" - Bruce doesn't want to be a monster, but she embraced it readily. Hence, she thinks she's a bigger monster than him.

Killing her.

don't be a fag, user

Didn't stop One More Day.

Seriously, Martha is possibly one of the peaks of stupidity in an already dumb as hell movie.

By assigning low profile spy missions to her and Barton and keeping them both away from the big event, so they don't get in the way of the big hitters actually doing things.

With Wanda and Carol both being introduced to the MCU she has no reason to be around anymore.

Don't Excuse Joss Whedon's shitty writing

>With Wanda and Carol both being introduced to the MCU she has no reason to be around anymore.
But she does. She's the go-to slut of the team.

Think about it:
>been doing Hawkeye for years
>IM 2 was Tony
>then Cap in WS
>then Banner in Ultron
She didn't get with Thor because he's an Asgardian traditionalist and didn't want to cheat on Jane.
I wonder how many times Vision accidentally phased onto her room.

>She didn't get with Thor because he's an Asgardian traditionalist and didn't want to cheat on Jane.
He's a Nordic god. He fucks as many bitches as he drinks mugs of beer.

>MCU Asgardians
>anything but glorified aliens
kek no

jesus fucking christ, that's not what she meant.

she was sterilized to prevent her from having a future with a family thus one less distraction and no reason to deviate from her missions. they broke her down so she would have nothing left.

she meant that she's murdered and tortured and fucked people up without any remorse before clint decided to spare her life and recruit her. everything she's done since has been trying to make up for the horrors she's done in the past.

not to mention all the fucked up shit she must've done back before Barton recruited her instead of killing her.

If she the best would you want to breed her. Thats what most fiction with this premise of getting the best of the best has taught me.
Honestly Joss could have left it out or kept that later scene in. Would have made it better.

But she WASN'T the best, she was one one of them.

It's quite likely the rest of them have been killed off, maybe even by Barton himself. She's the only Black Widow left, but she wasn't the only product of the "Red Room"

>being someone great automatically makes your children someone great
Yeah, how's that working out for you, Neoptolemus.

I know she wasnt but still the idea stands. It was poorly handled and that lster scene should have been kept in.
This is an idea that exist. Just look at sperm banks. Parents think if they get genius sperm their kid will be like that too and there is some merit as certain traits do pass on. Plus its capeworld they can make it so.

The mouthless girls in the basement she sees a fraction of a second are actually the children she was destined to have.
The surgery severed that future from her.

But you all know this already, right?

That sounds more like Scarlet Witch than Black Widow.