Ms. Marvel Info

joblo.com/movie-news/captain-marvel-will-take-place-before-iron-man-will-feature-the-skrulls-165?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

>Movie will take place in the 90's
>Enemies will be The Skrulls
>Skrulls

How did the mouse pull this off, I thought Fox had F4 Properties on lockdown and were taking them to the grave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5JD6ejmlpa8
youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU
youtube.com/watch?v=vn8LNdwBu-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are. The skrulls concept is shared between the two companies, Fox has specific rights for specific skrulls.

Fox probably gave Marvel Skrulls so that Marvel would help with X-Men or some Marvel characters in Deadpool.

>Movie will take place in the 90's

What bullshit excuse will they use to justify her all of a sudden showing up to help the Avengers in the present?

Fox own the Super-Skrull but the Skrulls themselves are like Quicksilver or Scarlet Witch. Neither Marvel Studios or Fox have them exclusively.

>she's been stuck in space for the last 40 years

wow there you go fixed

The Skulls are shared, Super Skull is not. This was been known for quite a while.

>40 years
How long ago do you think the 90's were?

>1990 was 40 years ago
Oh shit why did no one tell me

Time travel or Stasis cause she'd be in her late 30s to early 40s by the time Infinity Wars takes place otherwise.

It was always just Superskrull that Fox had not the entire species

Are you going to ask why there's no Hulk solo movie next? Jesus man, this shit was clarified ages ago

>I thought Fox had F4 Properties on lockdown and were taking them to the grave?

Some properties are shared.

She'll either get stuck in space, be that coma chick that was mentioned offhandedly in Strange

or be a Skrull captive and is already replaced

Just since everyone else is saying time travel shit, just as an alternative, trapped in the soul gem.

Why isn't there a Hulk solo movie?

What Skrull will they make the main villain?

Because you touch yourself at night

Well he was 10 years off. The film takes 8 years after the 2012 incident as said in Spider-man so the year should be 2020 in Universe.

So shes been in Space not aging for 30 years due her shitty powers or something?

But I was touching myself so that we would get a Hulk solo movie.

Did that old gypsy lie to me?

Universal owns distribution rights for Hulk, and Marvel will be damned if they let them get any money from it. Hence why Gladiator Hulk is in Thor.

I had a stupid idea that at somepoint in IW2 Scarlet witch would use the reality and time stones to grab someone from a different dimension to help (Wolverine) but this works a lot better.

Fox only owns Kl'rt

Marvel doesn't care, it's because of Disney.

Well, if Marvel were on their own, they wouldn't care because it'd get them money, but since they're owned and backed by Disney now, they don't have to push out a Hulk movie unless they really want to.

They won't. They'll bring in Kamala.

Oh please, it's barely Ms.

So this will be the zinger at the end of Infinity War then

Secret Invasion will be phase 4

Marvel has no say in the matter, it's all up to Disney. The only reason they agreed to do business with Sony is because Spider-Man is a substantially bigger attraction than Hulk. No one is really asking for another Hulk movie.

>gypsy
>lie

>Universal owns distribution rights for Hulk,

For how long?

>Skrulls
H Y P E

Fuck you OP I thought this meant Kamala was confirmed for MCU.

Skulls were probably part of the Negasonic Teenage Warhead deal they made with Fox for Deadpool, only this part was kept under wraps until now to prevent spoilers

You know damn well a Muslim super hero isn't going to sell tickets in the current political climate.

No. Marvel has always owned the Skrulls, both Whedon and Gunn confirmed it long ago. They just didn't want to use them yet. Fox only owns Super Skrull.

I know, I just want to have a cute caramel skinned girl as a supporting character in this movie.

Predict the soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=5JD6ejmlpa8

>>Movie will take place in the 90's
This being to place her as the "first" modern hero, and the most important in universe, no doubt.

ain't happening.

>SKRULLS

HOLY SHIT

Well Spider-Man apparently doesn't either, but it still happened.

>Marvel is retro actively trying to make Carol the main hero of the MCU

I'll pass

Obviously,

If you want to whine about stupid shit and ignore Thor and Captain America and Michael Douglas Ant-Man

It's supposed to be in the 90's.

This is literally Legacy!Genis' time.

Fuck Marvel.

I mean, relativity. If you're whizzing about in space at close to lightspeed, you're crossing millions of lightyears in moments, that time is still going on, so you just say that Kree tech takes 30 years to get back to Earth.

And now my boner is sad.

>skrulls

youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU

There's gonna be some sweet 90's Marvel references in this movie, I tell you hwat.

Let's take bets, I'm betting we'll see Liefeld Cap.

>Film establishes that the main heroine was having adventures and saving the world long before the current crop of heroes existed

Boy, THAT doesn't sound familiar at all...

Why are cosmic fags so weird?
The Vell family is stupid. All of them.
Mar's best known legacy is dying and staying dead.

Until Disney ponies up the money for it, so, forever.

Fuck off Phyla is pure.

>For how long?

Usually it's seven years.
Universal distributed Incredible Hulk back in 2008.
But maybe every time Marvel uses the Hulk Universal's rights piggyback.

Still waiting for the day Cap and Bucky simply forgot they worked alongside Namor and Android Human Torch

If you don't get the appeal, you can just say so. You don't have to deride the characters and state blatant falsehoods.

>It was always just Superskrull that Fox had not the entire species
So people were just talking shit when they said the underdeveloped Ultimate knock-offs were fodder in Avengers due to different licensing agreements? Because that's been the excuse for a good while now.

Maybe the chitari were really skrulls in disguise all along

I don't think we knew the exact specifics of the Skrulls in 2012, I think the news came out with the WAS/SW stuff a little later. But yeah, it was bullshit.

Wait a fucking minute.

If this movie is taking place in the 90s is there the possibility of my nigga Ronan having a short stunt as an anti-hero and then turning over the dark side at the end of the movie?

It would be US Avenger, wouldn't it?

I seem to remember Feige saying that the Chitauri were originally going to be the fodder enemies for Avengers 1, but between there not being enough time for the shapeshifting gimmick to be explained/appreciated, they just pivoted and went for cookie cutter zombie alien things.

And then he'd reappear in the Thunderbolts movie as the director of the raft.

Whedon and/or Feige said they were going to use the Skrulls, but decided not to because it would have been a waste.

Yeah guess so. That'd be neat.

>Ronan used to be a pretty chill and bro guy however when a Kree Xandar alliance against the Skrulls unravels because the Nova Corps. puss out and Carol steps up and sacrifices herself (irl she in a come but Ronan don't know) explaining why Ronan became such a cunt

>carol used to play ohhh child often in the kree base
>that's why he was mind blown when Peter started the dance off with that song

Will this be the vice city of the mcu?

So instead they're wasting them on a movie that takes place decades before the others (unless they're actually gonna do Secret Invasion).

>phase 4 earth side is secret invasion
>ends up with Zemo's thunderbolts killing queen Veranke
>phase 5 is dark reign

youtube.com/watch?v=vn8LNdwBu-Y

Secret Invasion?

What are the odds this is gonna be the first time Carol is actually likable since they changed her into a dude.

How was Brie Larsson in Kong?

>Nova Corps. puss out
They'd do that, too. When is Dick going to show up and put every other Nova to shame?

Rumour is this very movie.

forgettable

But that would just make it worse.
Where was he when Ronan went apeshit?

Almost non-existent, was more of a cardboard cut out than a character.

Well we don't know what his role is going to be, he could cameo in a post credits scene.
>"our new hope! Captan Marvel!!!"
>"so cool!!!"
>"shut up kamala"
That or Cancerverse.

How do they even discuss this shit? Do they hire nerds and ponder the properties?

wew

That script better be good then.

Aging is not factor if she was in space relativity and shit I believe

My only hope is that being set in the 90s will allow Captain Marvel to be its own standalone movie, instead of having to fit into the nooks and crannies of a sprawling cinematic universe. MCU movies are poor standalone entries, because it tends to be that the only ones without inter-connectivity are mediocre origin movies.

man, wouldn't it be funny if android 18 and captain marvel had lesbian sex, just for laughs haha

She's phenomenal in Room

Fuck off Kuririn, you bald faggot.

>captain marvel
>ms marvel
jesus christ kys

it's captain marvel not ms. marvel dumbass, it even says so in the pic you posted

Marvel made an indefinite deal for the franchise. Any Sequel to TIH goes to universal. At this point, any hulk solo movie is canon and a sequel, so there we go.

whatever grandpa

Kong was a spectacle movie, all the characters were pretty one-note.
Free Fire is a superior example of Brie.

That is hilarious and incredibly stupid. But I would love it.

What are Skrulls and why should I care?

shape shifting lizard bitches

>“The one thing I’ve really learned from all the men here is that every surface is a canvas to draw a penis on. Women don’t do that. We’re not obsessed with drawing boobs everywhere. We’re made to feel embarrassed that we have appendages to begin with. But men are just like, ‘This is my junk.’ And each man has a different line he won’t cross. Some are like, ‘Penis and balls, cool – but don’t draw hair on the balls, that’s taking it too far.’ Some won’t have stuff coming out of the penis. They’re all obsessed with it but they all have a line where they’re like, ‘No, I won’t do that, because I’m a gentleman.’”

they could've still used skrulls instead of whoring out chitauri the past few years in that case

>asking a stupid question
>posting worst girl
>being a faggot in general
Off yourself.

Skrulls are shapershifters.
The narrative of Avengers 1 would not have benefited from that.

Think random 90's era heroes might show up as some precursor to the modern hero era? Like the JSA or Invaders only 90's extreme.

It will be Sleep Walker, Century, Rage, Deathlocke, Vengeance, and Adam X, and they all wear leather jackets.