After the Missing Milo episode she definitely wants the danger dick

After the Missing Milo episode she definitely wants the danger dick.

>milo has sex with her
>condom breaks
>she gets pregnant
>has a miscarriage
All's well that ends well.

I think YOU're the one who wants the dick, user. Since that's all you're talking about here.

COCKS

I miss /cock/

Nah, I think she's into Zack more.

Nope, she just wants to monetize Murphy's Law. (She really wants Zach, but only if he whispers "chop, chop, chop" into her ear.)

And whatever happened to Amanda? I like her for Milo.

Uncle Pol/ tell me about this kind of degeneracy...

I realize Melissa and Zack is the designated canon ship, but I don't care I still ship her with Milo. It's not going to happen but I wish it would.

Why are Western Cartoonist obsessed with White girl and Black guy? It's not even common irl.

I am going to watch the first episode right now, what to expect from this series and such?

>inb4 fuck off, I am already fucking myself off

Expect Phineas and Ferb, but not formulaic and has an actual plot going on.

We all do user

really? where I live it seems like black guys date more white girls than black . I'm from the midwest btw

MEGA WHEN

The has plot is definitively a good thing to start with, today I can't support even Ph&F opening because it's always the same thing over and over

>but not formulaic and has an actual plot going on.

The whole point of Phineas and Ferb was using the formula to make meta jokes. The show was never supposed to have a plot, it was a modern day slapstick show in the vein of Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.

I don't think Milo does slapstick as good as P&F nor do I think it does plot/lore as good as Gravity Falls and Star Vs. Right now, Milo is basically the worst of both worlds.

first season Star Vs. was kinda exactly this

they're obsessed with asian girl and black guy, dude. and it makes sense, that race is all feminine and that race is all masculine

eh.. at first you're going to wonder what the fucking point is. there appears to be no conflict, no real point to anything
then a few episodes in, you'll get it
then the most recent one and holy shit. now it's like, what are they going to do now? this is basically a series finale.

also zack a terrible

Ellipses are three dots.

Disney Jews trying to mix races up

I didn't pause that long

That's not how it works.

there is a lot of room to be worse than P&F or Star Vs and still be good, still be better than most cartoons

AND WERE ALL LIVING IN IT

I thought Milo/Zack was the designated ship.

GO MILO GO MILO GO

Be careful user!, remember uncle Pol/ advice:
"Disney (((gems))) trying to (((enhance cultural awareness))) up"

Everyone wants the danger dick

Diogee, go home!
You don't belong on Sup Forums.

What modern cartoon are you think of? I can't even think of one.

Still waiting for a "wardrobe malfunction" episode.

Would tell us a lot about who wants who.