The Death of Superman, one of the most important comic events of the big 2

>the Death of Superman, one of the most important comic events of the big 2
>single-handedly launches Doomsday into iconic villain territory
>oh wait nope, lol Superman is back again

>"You're a very smart boy"
For You

Killing Superman was arguably the stupidest thing Snyder did in BvS.

Cringe as the DCEU revive Superman as a Darkseid's minion and try to pass it as a legit "Injustice adaptation"

I mean... it's one of the bigger ones and got good media coverage but I'm not sure you could call it "important."

LOL Right...

That's what happened after Death of Superman though.

>Doomsday
>Iconic villain

Better to get that and the Bat/Supes cock fight out of the way.
It boils my blood when I see the retards who want Injustice. Fucking morons, like DCEU hasn't butchered the characters enough?

the death of superman pose is literally his most iconic cover

>DC is fucking retarded

>legit "Injustice adaptation"
We earth 2 now nigga

>death of superman cover

He is though. Normies know who he is. The issue he appears in is the best selling comic of all time. Superman: Doomsday is the best selling DCAU movie.

Death of Superman wasnt a good arc to begin with and Doomsday isnt a character

Death of Superman wasn't really important. Everyone agrees it was poorly written as a story. It's only worth mentioning because of what it did to the spectator market. Please learn about comic history before making dumb threads like this.

>the death of superman pose is literally his most iconic cover
Jesus, I know this and OP is just a shitpost and all but I could easily name at least a dozen Superman covers more iconic than Death of Superman. Here's an easy one in pic.

Let's play along, what do you think the pose on the cover was?

>Normies know who he is
user stop you're killing me.

man look at that. he picked an automobile straight over his head!

I like how lifting cars and no-selling pistol bullets are worthy of all those holy shit faces back in the day, and now it's all fucking retarded shit like HE HAS ULTIMATE REALITY POWERS AN HE CAN FLY BY MULTIVERSES AND DESTROY THEM CAUSE HE BEAT UP GOD THAT ONE TIME HERPDERHERPDOO
WHY DON'T PEOPLE TAKE COMICS SERIOUSLY

I meant cover, refer to

Normies is pushing it but casuals definitely do.

This is maybe an iconic cover to comic nerds but no one in the mainstream would recognize it. A ripped supes cape on a stick anyone would understand.

I think casuals are the only ones who give a fuck about Doomsday.

>Nobody in the mainstream would recognize the most famous and most valuable comic book of all time.
Right...

Where did this idea come from that Doomsday was anything more than a plot device? They literally made him up just to kill Superman.

People who say this really show they didn't read the comic.

>Dies
>4 issues later, he's back.
>Complaining about DC bringing him back already.

It's what people like OP from Sup Forums pass around so they can appear knowledgeable. Movie fans are fake as fuck.

Who the fuck are you and how much are you being payed to spread lies?

Death of Superman is fucking terrible and was a major reason for the industry crash in the 90s

>DCEU hasn't butchered the characters enough?

how has it butchered anyone? because it portrayed batman killing as a bad thing? what? you're craz.

Don't bother arguing, you'll just get the same regurgitated arguments from people who didn't watch the movies.

Just like the comics!

yeah, I forgot how superman's death stuck after the comic series too.