What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>you're

He did not proof read.

why is the doom in parenthesis. Is it an ironic doom?

Frisky Dingo was a casualty of budget issues and network politics.

The show was critically acclaimed but ratings were bad. It was too serialized and adult swim refused to do merch for it outside of a vinyl figure of Killface as part of a short-lived blind box line of AS toys.

The biggest issue was season three was going to require a bigger budget because it was going to be yet another retool. Killface and Awesome X would trade places: Killface the spoiled royal prince who takes Xander hostage on his way back home with his son and Xander becoming "the villain", as far as fighting Killface and his family and their entire planet, to get home and save Earth.

They vetoed season three, canceled the show and Adam was told instead to do an Xstacles spin-off.

The plan originally sold to Adam, was that Adult Swim would give him time to do the two episode pilot special and air it at the same time that Frisky Dingo S2 would come out on DVD (S1 sold well and was the only reason S2 got greenlit.

This deal was quickly renegged upon and Adam had to rush to get the two episodes written and animated. Worse, one of the Space Ghost writers brought on against Adam's will to write the second episode (which revolved around a Rapier sword caring ape who every called Rape Ape).

Adult Swim then rushed the pilot special to air pretty much as soon as it was done, with Adam Reed himself not knowing it was going to air until a couple of days before it did. Oh, and just to add salt into the wound that was Frisky Dingo's cancellation for fans and Adam Reed, the Xstacles pilot opened with a bump that said "Tell us what you think, because you can either have S3 of Frisky Dingo or a full season of Xstacles!".

This was the final insult, because while Frisky Dingo's cancellation was known online to those following the show and Adam Reed's network issues, the cancellation was never announced on the air. So they were effectively trying to kill the spin-off before it even aired.

The post cards were put together by a woman who's lover and his twin, were kidnapped by Killface and who watched as he brutally murdered the twins and then made her his slave, complete with having his butch lesbian cyborg second in command force her to dress like a geisha for her own sick sexual amusement.

very informative post

You signed off on the proofs?

>Killface and Awesome X would trade places: Killface the spoiled royal prince who takes Xander hostage on his way back home with his son and Xander becoming "the villain", as far as fighting Killface and his family and their entire planet, to get home and save Earth.
That.... actually doesn't sound like it would work out very well.

Great show, and ended on a cliff-hanger, but I actually didn't really want to see what was going to happen next if I'm being perfectly honest. And I'm glad they worked on other projects (i.e. Archer).

>What went wrong?

Arizona.

>adult swim refused to do merch for it outside of a vinyl figure of Killface as part of a short-lived blind box line of AS toys.
Hearing that mkes me ashamd to be fan of blind boxs.

We'll always have Vegas...

It wasn't a funny show

I hardly even remember this show, but I still think that postcard gag and the entire conversation around it were great.

OzMo is better

good banter between characters

but some characters and episodes take weird turns

then it just ends with the spaceship in season two

but then we got two extra xtacles episodes

OzMo is literal perfection.

Skillet's drum solo will heal all your wounds.

now THIS is how you handle LOREā„¢

>a Rapier sword caring ape who every called Rape Ape

at least we'll always have vegas

it was ahead of its time

Boosh.

Stay drunk

OUTTA MY WAY, I'M DRUNK AS HELL

I like to call it "lost wages"

money. then half the people went on to do archer.

OzMo and Xavier: Renegade Angel are still the best things [as] has done since Space Ghost: Coast to Coast

>season 3 never ever

And/or kakow!

Am I the only one that liked PHF?

Perfect Hair Forever had its moments, but it was really held back by making the main character bland and unlikable. All his "friends" were awful too. I get that's kind of the joke since the whole thing is just a mockery of anime, but it didn't make for a very good show overall.

This is churlish insubordination and factually incorrect.

Nice

Baffling!