Just Like In the comics

>We all know who it really is

>Cut to Stan Lee sweeping the Batcave
>[Stifled chuckles from audience]
>Stops. Turns to camera
>[Audible laughter]
>"Are you talking to me, buddy?"
>[Audience explodes into hysterics]

they won so hard Sups had to be shopped into this poster.

why the hell would they introduce two kryptonians this early before the league has even formed

>why the hell would they introduce two kryptonians this early before the league has even formed

Why was the third DCEU movie a fucking Suicide Squad film?

No one knows what they're doing over there.

>dc
>winning

you mean BRAVO WHEDON BRAVO

Snyder can join his daughter in hell

>Suicide Squad :financially
>Wonder Woman: Critically and financially

Yeah, winning

Why was the second movie a Hero Vs hero team up?

yeah, winning against BvS for sure

I do wonder if the reshoots Whedon's filming aren't primarily Superman-focused.

Go fuck yourself idiot

Because instead of jerking the audience for 29 movies while grape man comes from space they decided to make each film move the plot forward, acknowledging what happen in the previous one, and have actual stakes for its heroes?

it's Lex. Lex fucking Luthor will redeem himself in this movie and save them from the CGI bad guy.

The camera pans to reveal Alfred is speaking to Joss Whedon

MMMMMMMM BOYS!

SAINT WALKER

If Lex throws a Molotov cocktail of piss at Steppenwolf's face JL gets ten stars.

someone post the supes edit

Yeah, well I owed him a favor and I've got bills to pay. So, what are we some kinda Justice League of America?

definitely not a bunch of Super Friends

>it's captain marvel aka shazam
Please be true!

It's Martian Manhunter

Supergirl will show up shortly before Brainiac.

I could honestly see this if WB was desperate.

Other than that, a tiny reference for JK Simmons being Jameson.

>Well shit man, I ain't no genie to be granting hopes and wishes and shit.

Will Smith reprises his role as Hancock for Justice League

>Batman has boxes of booze ready just in case he needs to incapacitate a demigod

also kek, captcha is a freeway looking for signs

I would actually enjoy the hell out of that

What I want to know is why his glass was shaking. Why would supes cause tremors when he wants to meet Alfred?

This

hancock is actually pretty underrated

Probably when he's lifting or pushing apart one of the cave's shutters to get in.

When I saw BvS in the theater, I thought he was RDJ so I was confused and distracted

Flying supersonically?
the supersonic vapour cone from iron man, thor's hammer in thor, and superman in man of steel is possibly my favourite effect.
its such a nice detail that most people don't consider.

So did Superman fuck off for a while then come back when things were getting bad? That's what the dialogue makes it sound like and the only reason it wouldn't make sense for it to be Superman.

He 'died' to kill Doomsday, but he'll return when we most need him.

/Esto

differentfag here
I don't understand the dialogue of "they said you'd come"
they? who is they? and how did they know? Superman was dead as far as anybody knew. Nobody thought he was coming back to life

Only one chick in JL? Bummer

god i want to nut all up inside that tight little ass

Well, maybe we'll learn during the movie. My theory is that some people still believed Superman wasn't really dead and that he would return in a time of need. Alfred hoped he would, but wasn't sure of it. According to journalists who went to the JL set, some of the stuff they saw pointed to people still mourning Superman's death and crime rate going up after his death. Then, during the JL movie, Steppenwolf will attack Earth, now that Apokolips knows Earth has no lanterns and its greatest protector is dead. When everything seems lost, Superman will return and lead the JL to victory.

>Batman logo rotated 90 degrees
What did they meant by this?

It's bowing to Superman's logo

>raise the seven
>there's six of them

It's a simple enough work around, just have them find Superman's grave empty at the start.
Some speculate he's been kidnapped others that he wasn't really dead.
Build tension until it seems hopeless he'll return or that he had been taken and turned by Darkseid, and then comes this scene.

GL will be the after credits scene. Screencap this. They already mentioned the existance of lanterns in that trailer.

Would have worked better as an M, but I guess something like
>You Can't Save Man's World Alone
might seem a little excluding
Even if it was said by Diana or something.

I see how that can work
But I also see how that wouldn't work
If they show that his grave is empty then everyone will just be watching and wondering where the fuck is superman if he's alive

There was a leak that basically described Superman being woken up half-brainwashed by Darkseids' scientists, and Flash has to find and bring Lois to Superman to snap him out of it.
I think it describes Supes as being overwhelmed by all the sensory input and just dipping, probably for high orbit for some sunbathing.
I'm just speculating at this point, but I assume Aquaman or someone will say that it was pointless and that Superman won't help, and Batman will be like, "Give him a minute, he'll come around"
And then he'll come in halfway through the final battle to punch the shit out of Steppenwolf and some Parademons.

lmao is this for real? Superman shits all over those characters, nigger Superman melded with an anti-matter version of himself and projected himself onto a weapon larger than the multiverse. lmao

You know that psychology experiment about the trolley headed towards one person or several on separate tracks and you have to choose? Hackman was trying to do that sort of contrived theme by having the Illuminati take a squat on the ideals of those like Superman who would try to save everyone by simply lifting the threat over the victims if he can't get to both victims at once, so to remove that thinking as incompetent or a copout we have the dark and intelligent cunts make out the simple though logical rationale of the traditional heroes look like that of simpletons, and yet the completely asinine plan of simply blowing something up with a big bomb look like the cold cutting wisdom that "solved" the Gordian knot. Something I'll rant on another time.

It's all rather hamfisted but the worst of it is Hickman had been riding a wave of blind fanatics from his indy shit imagining his swallow subversions and allusions and pointless diagrams as the misunderstood blueprints of a genius work in the making, so we all got dragged along in the pull until wipeout.

All the ineffectual flailing from Stephen and Stark. The building but empty enmity between T'Challa and Namor, the darkening of Reed at the potential cost of his family and exalting of Victor as unforeseen savior, all the ominous drumming about Beyond Beyonders and Molecule Men and maps and Dead Tribunals and gods know whatever else he crammed in there, all for a fucking event, soft-rewrite to the established order and generous handwave across the board on all the matters. What tripe, what fucking idiotic banal horseshit. What a complete and utter waste of time.

The whole ordeal is one of the few cases where even the parodies don't help wash down the aftertaste. That page is merely a taste of the obnoxious full course sacrilege against basic literary decency awaiting you should you choose to whet your appetite for morbid curiosity.

Abin Sur is in the flashback battle between Earth and Apokalips. He's the "Lantern" Steppenwolf is referring too.

I still say that was a mixup and was meant to refer to the aquaman film.

>nigger superman
i am laughing at this harder than I think is expected nor health
>not supernigger
i am laughing even harder

Not at you user
Just some of the shit you guys say kills me

there is a green reflection on alfred's glasses..
>post yfw its Green Lantern
>then post yfw its still Ryan Renolds

>still Ryan Renolds
>inb4 they wanted to recast reynolds but some executive was butthurt about the super suit joke in Deadpool.

It will be baz and cruz.

It kinda went to shit in the final act.

>to shit
nah

>inb4 he actually wears the mask this time.

It would be funny if they got a lantern at the last second but he had to fuck off to some other planet in his sector for some reason.

Idiots gotta idiot

BvS had stakes?

Holy Christ is that Alan Moore who wrote this? Well done
>You know that psychology experiment about the trolley headed towards one person or several on separate tracks and you have to choose? Hackman was trying to do that sort of contrived theme by having the Illuminati take a squat on the ideals of those like Superman who would try to save everyone by simply lifting the threat over the victims if he can't get to both victims at once, so to remove that thinking as incompetent or a copout we have the dark and intelligent cunts make out the simple though logical rationale of the traditional heroes look like that of simpletons, and yet the completely asinine plan of simply blowing something up with a big bomb look like the cold cutting wisdom that "solved" the Gordian knot. Something I'll rant on another time.

>It's all rather hamfisted but the worst of it is Hickman had been riding a wave of blind fanatics from his indy shit imagining his swallow subversions and allusions and pointless diagrams as the misunderstood blueprints of a genius work in the making, so we all got dragged along in the pull until wipeout.

>All the ineffectual flailing from Stephen and Stark. The building but empty enmity between T'Challa and Namor, the darkening of Reed at the potential cost of his family and exalting of Victor as unforeseen savior, all the ominous drumming about Beyond Beyonders and Molecule Men and maps and Dead Tribunals and gods know whatever else he crammed in there, all for a fucking event, soft-rewrite to the established order and generous handwave across the board on all the matters. What tripe, what fucking idiotic banal horseshit. What a complete and utter waste of time.

>The whole ordeal is one of the few cases where even the parodies don't help wash down the aftertaste. That page is merely a taste of the obnoxious full course sacrilege against basic literary decency awaiting you should you choose to whet your appetite for morbid curiosity.

It's pretty much a given that Whedon re-edited the whole movie to bring it in line with his Avengers-tier sense of humor.

>Ryan Reynolds
Nah it's gonna be Idris Elba as John Stewart

If you think its going to be anyone but Superman you're fucking retarded

Status quo for a lot of heroes in that universe changed in that movie, so yes? In the intro, we see Bruce becoming unhinged and a killer of criminals that are in his way after mankind was introduced to Superman (as pointed out by Alfred), which is a huge different take on the character, Lex discovers the secret identity of all JL members which is also something not really seen in the comics, the death of Superman means Clark Kent the journalist is essentially dead in that universe, since they can't pull a "he was missing!" like in the comics when Superman returns, etc.

Meanwhile, in 20 Marvel movies, you only need to watch maybe 3-4 to be caught up for Infinity War (Iron Man, Avengers, Avengers 2 and Civil War maybe) because the status quo doesn't change. When they tried that (Iron Man 3), no one liked it and they simply ignored everything that happened.

Crashing this alien invasion.

Wow, Alan Moore posts on Sup Forums

That refers to the 7 Seas you dolt

Iron Man 3 was written with RDJ's departure in mind

Then he changed his mind so he's back to normal for Age of Ultron