Tfw no new SDCC footage

>tfw no new SDCC footage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZcoJ39s2X8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I'm bummed, too. Glad I didn't buy a snack.

time to kill self

The premiere is in a few days, you don't need more content you spoiled baby.

>reddit and memey

UP UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE xD

"Oh he's about to say it! Watch, watch!"

t.triggered T_Dahnald babies

Try >>>r/ick and morty

Donald Posters hate R and M though. Because it's "fedora" or whatever.

just let us have normal fucking threads again

You don't have to go into thread.

post a good show then, redditor
you dont have to post reddit the show on Sup Forums

shouldve asked AS let us have a normal saturday

samurai fags are STILL butthurt about a pranl, your show deserved its shit ending

So this is what it's about. Are all these "This is Reddit!" posters Samurai Jack fans? I agree that that was stupid but cmon get over it

Christ, not even SU gets this much STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE.
>inb4 LOL REDDIT AND MEMEY FAN LIKES SU
Never seen more than a single season 1 episode. Doesn't mean people don't get extraordinarily butthurt at others merely talking about it.

leddit

*BURP* GOD ISNT REAL MEMEY xD

I'm literally on my knees as I type this anons. Stop ruining Rick and Morty threads, PLEASE!

I'm fucking glad their show sucked, good riddance
stay mad samurai jack fags

awww is the redditor butthurt his show got called out for the sack of shit that it is? have an upvote on me

Everybody in this thread should be b&

>oh no! people figured out why I act like a retarded prick! better post some Sup Forums approved memes before people start realizing how much of an autist I really am!
never change user

Isn't it like 10 day away? Why even bother, there was huge ass trailer already.

Did the people who attended the event IRL get to see the second episode?

Just saw the new episode

Ask me anything

>Sup Forums decides morticia is fuckable
>her threads go well and no one whines about muh reddit
>some user wants a normal thread
>the faggots appear
as transparent as fucking glass

you guys are officially on the same level as barneyfag, kindly off yourself

you first redditor

Proof

They were handing these out at the event

>"waah waah my show got delayed by one week my life is ruined"

you forgot to add "this is your mindset"

discussing this show here is fucking impossible, at least reddit isnt filled with morons

don't give them ammunition with that "at least reddit" shit, you falseflagging moron

whats the fucking problem with admitting you use both sites?

dude I don't even fucking care I use tumblr too I do whatever the fuck I want, but these 'tards will grasp at straws like their life depended on it

and YOU give a fuck?

YES, because I don't want them to do like and , I just want a normal fucking thread

>mfw people on Sup Forums determine if they like something based on whether people on reddit like it/dislike it
How does it feel being reddit's bitch? Real nice "discussion" you have here.

Okay, I'll admit it, this one actually made me laugh haha, but you and your friends have to fuck off now.

if you're so sensitive then discuss it on reddit or tumblr fag

(you)

Was it good?
Did Dan and Justin do anything else?
Can you describe the episode's plot (or otherwise give enough information about it that we can tell if you were bluffing when it airs)?

I don't even understand what you wrote there buddy

Yeah, it was pretty funny. It was basically the 3 of them indulging in a mad Max post apocalypse dimension in order to get their minds off Beth and Jerry's divorce

>no new footage

>mfw I don't understand

ahem
Reddit.

that's it, next time a samurai jack thread is up I'll spam it with rick and morty, you autists brought this upon yourself

>most of the "reddit" posts got deleted
gasp, could it be? are mods doing their job?

Rick and Morty go to a mad max world. Mort gets a ripped arm. Summer is a badass. Beth hangs out with robots.

I bought a print of this illustration. It's the only time I've ever spent money on fanart. The corner was bent in the mail but it is fucking beautiful.

How does that make you feel Sup Forums?

are you retarded?
youtube.com/watch?v=oZcoJ39s2X8

Yeah but was it funny?

Maybe you should post a pic of it on reddit, I'm sure you end up getting the attention you crave.

ok honestly, like what the fuck is your problem dude?

It's nice that they added the little detail that the third scientist is the only one looking forward because he's been scarred by playing God and regrets his decisions.
Also nice car Morty cameo

Man, some people here are really thinking about reddit a lot. They're almost obsessed with it. I wonder why.

guys, what happened here? Sup Forums used to love Rick & Morty, remember that time when Justin Roiland leaked here the first two episodes of season 2, two moths before the premiere because he was drunk and thirsty for approval?

Sup Forums is contrarian at heart

once something passes a certain threshold of popularity an even larger group will rise up to hate on it purely because its so popular

it literally happens to everything popular on the board

Combination of factors.
>season 2 more divisive than season 1
>The April Fools joke made Jackfags salty as fuck
And most importantly
>REDDIT LIKES IT!!!1!

Season 2 wasn't that great. I still enjoy rewatching season one though

or maybe its because we realized how terrible the show was after the hype wore down? is it that hard to believe?

The second episode is a post apocalyptic world metaphor for everyone dealing with the divorce. It ends with Morty accepting that if his dad wanted to stay married he'd be trying harder and Summer deciding to visit her dad at his crappy little motel.

>it's another Beth and Jerry's marriage problems episode

Did they really not learn anything?
That already got old halfway through the first season.

>and this is why we shit in every rick and morty thread! because fuck people who like different things than me!
yeah no, you're bitter about something, I bet it's because of the April Fools prank