The Simpsons is coming back to DVD!!

The Simpsons is coming back to DVD!!

So now you can add even more shitty episodes to you collection

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Simpsons_episodes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Featuring "Fat Tony" Collectible Packaging, Television's Longest Running Scripted Primetime Series Returns on DVD When "The Simpsons" Season 18 Arrives December 5
DVD Will Also Include All-New Season 18 Bonus Episode "22 For 30" Featuring Fat Tony

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment proudly presents the return of America's favorite animated family on DVD when "THE SIMPSONS" ā€“ SEASON 18 arrives on December 5. Featuring Springfield's lovable legitimate businessman, this long-awaited season features commentary on each of the 22 episodes and never-before-seen deleted scenes along with the bonus episode "22 For 30" from Season 28 that includes a memorable scene with Fat Tony.

"THE SIMPSONS" ā€“ SEASON 18 was a historic one; the last before The Simpsons Movie, the season-finale 400th episode, "You Kent Always Get What You Want," "24 Minutes" with guest star Kiefer Sutherland, Treehouse of Horror XVII with the sepia-tone classic "The Day the Earth Looked Stupid" and much much more. Guest stars include Michael Imperioli, The White Stripes, Tom Wolfe and Natalie Portman and classic episodes include the Emmy-nominated "The Haw-Hawed Couple" and WGA winner "Kill Gil, Volumes I & II."

Don't delay, buy today!

BONUS FEATURES

4-Disc Set Contains The Complete Eighteenth Season With All 22 Episodes
Welcome Back, Loyal Fans!
Audio Commentary On All Episodes With Writers, Actors and Directors
Deleted Scenes With Commentary
Bonus Episode
Multi-Angle Animation Showcase
Special Language Feature
A Conversation With Fat Tony
And more!
"THE SIMPSONS" SEASON 18 DVD
Street Date: December 5, 2017
Screen Format: Widescreen 1.33:1
Audio: English Dolby Digital 5.1
Spanish Surround Dolby Digital 2.0
French Surround Dolby Digital 2.0
Subtitles: English SDH / Spanish / French
Total Run Time: Approximately 481 minutes

More like the shitsons, lmao.

No Blu-ray? Fuck that noise.

the simpson has been shit lonnger than it has been good...

>Season 6 was black
>Season 14 was black
>Season 18 was black
Gettin' real creative with the colour palettes aren't they?

They said nothing about Blu-Ray at this time but the episodes were reshot/reanimated in Korea (as was the case between seasons 14-17) so we see.
18 was the last season with energy, after that the show got blander until Fox took over the show themselves.

Dude, we debunked this years ago, fuck off.

Ive had the good seasons on dvd for like a decade

sad cunts

From what I understand, it's more costly to produce Bluray, takes more resources etc.

Seeing as they've already stopped physical media production once, they're likely hesitant to invest that much more, it could change later on if sales justify it.

They already reshot/reanimated (the later if they don't have the original animation sheets anymore) it in Korea is the thing.

This is the last season with energy before Fox took over the series themselves.

The reanimated the entire season? Doesn't Fox keep masters anymore?

Digital painted episodes of seasons 14 to 20 (season 19 holdovers) were masted in 576p hence they have to re animate it if the Korean studios lack the original sheets that they animated with, if they still have the original sheets then Korea just re-shoots it in 1080p.

Season 13's Blu-Ray and the cel episodes of season 14 were from 35MM masters.

I won't buy it, but I'm glad they're finally finishing the DVD releases (at least getting a S18&19 dvd would bookend it at 20)

>DVD
jesus, what year is this?

They didn't start producing episodes in HD until season 20. There wouldn't be any point to have a blu-ray.

2017, but season 14 to 17 only got released on Blu-Ray because Fox had the episodes reshot/reanimated in Korea to make them in 1080p.

Reshot and/or reanimated in Korea baby as said seasons got Blu-Ray releases.

Season 13 was from the 35MM masters as that season was done on cels.

>potential deleted scenes from Married to the Blob and Bartman Begins

>Watching Simpson past season 12

Dude, we already debunked this, fuck off.

Never noticed this

What's there to debunked?
Looks solid to me.

That The Simpsons became "Bad TV" and that Samurai Jack then later Avatar:TLA took it's place.

Oh, ok, whatever you say Moviebob.

(you)

You have the wrong guy.

You know, I've been wondering, but where did they confirm this? Just curious is all, not doubting you, since some of it does look a little different. But still.

See

I don't see how.
is exactly the kind of thing Moviebob would say.

>There wouldn't be any point to have a blu-ray.
Yes there would. DVD compression is terrible and they love to cram more episodes per disc, increasing the video compression.

DVDs are shit and need to join the other various dead formats.

The argument that "not HD, doesn't need blu-ray" is totally ignorant.

I'm not Movie Bob as will he talk about Toshihiko Masuda? No of course not.

On a show like the Simpsons, video compression isn't noticeable for the majority of people. It would barely look any different on blu-ray.

I can understand this argument for a show with more fluid animation but this is mid-2000s Simpsons we're talking about.

Explain then.

This Simpsons has been shit roughly FOUR TIMES as long as it has been good,

No it has not, you're delusional, seek help.

No, I mean an actual source, not another post in this thread.

Isn't moviebob the one who defends zombie simpsons? Saying Simpsons was overtaken by Samurai Jack and ATLA as prestige television animation doesn't seem like his line of commentary.

Is Fat Tony actually in these episodes? I can't remember when he died.

Millions of people defend modern Simpsons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Simpsons_episodes

The season premiere, actually. "Donnie Fatso" wasn't until Season 22.

>Seasons 3-8 are some of the best TV ever made.
>6 seasons
>Simpsons has now been on the air for 28 seasons
>28/6 = 4.66

If theres 1 thing modern Simpsons did right is that they loved the last president to the point of no return.

the fuck are you on m8

I want to know who actually defends the new simpsons episodes? Are they third world shitstains or something? Just retarded? You see it all the time in youtube comments and all over the internet. They should strongly consider suicide.

You're delusional, seek help, normies defend the show.

>when person A trolls person B, the actual target is person C, who will self-righteously overreact. Person Cā€™s overreaction is designed to stimulate persons D, E and F to make fun of them, and persons G-N to rip on persons D-F, and so on

> the movie was a jump in quality

who made this chart? the movie blew chunks and was embarrassing even for modern simpsons

No it was not, the movie rocked socks.

No you stop posting.

I thought that for the movie's tenth anniversary, we'd get those 3+ hours of deleted scenes I've been waiting for. Instead, we get this.

Fat Tony dies but his physically fit cousin takes his place. But then Fit Tony gets fat and looks exactly the same as Fat Tony.
Simpsons canon is weird.