If JL ends up good, people are going to credit Whedon. If it sucks, people will credit Snyder. Disgusting

If JL ends up good, people are going to credit Whedon. If it sucks, people will credit Snyder. Disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OGNmrijafLo?t=38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, they'll probably both get credit from various people pushing various opinions.

Fucking sucks, don't it? Welcome to life.

If JL ends up good is literally going to be because of Whedon since he's the one doing the reshoots and has the last word on it.

This. And if it's bad it could have been worse.

Question:
Does Wheedon contiue where Snyder stopped, by pushing the seven samurai comparison?

My buddy is already claiming that Whedon fixed the visuals to be better like Avengers. Fuck you worthless cunts

>because of Wheaton
He's written more trash than decent stories.

>Castle
>Buffy
>Aliens 4
>That Terminator TV show
>Avengers 2

Boy oh boy I can't wait for the fucking quips to keep on rolling. Maybe this time he won't write about a ragtag group of people coming together to fight a common enemy and doing a 2 hour stand up routine in lou of fighting.

It's not going to be good, but even if it were it would be because of both of them, or perhaps in spite of them. And since it's going to be absolute ass cancer, I feel comfortable blaming both of those hacks for the failure.

Whedon was in no way involved in Castle

A floundering IP will attribute success to the person who came in to, hopefully, fix it; failure to the original director
gee what an epiphany OP

Why shouldn't it be that way though?

Snyder has literally never made a good film, whereas Whedon has made several. So if JL ends up being good using their track records as a guide it would stand to reason that it's good becasue of Whedon.

>Whedon fixed the visuals
He did. You can literally see that he removed Snyder's stupid blue filter in the scene with Diana fighting at the bank or wherever it is. youtu.be/OGNmrijafLo?t=38s

Whedon is garbage, though.

>>Aliens 4
I will never understand what he was thinking with the breath security system...

If it's good, i'll credit the producers.
If it sucks, i'll credit both Joj Wew and Snyder, they fucking suck.

Its called something that was in progress. For all we know, that couldve been something zack did in an update. There are plenty of beautiful warm tones like that in BvS and Watchmen. And even then, giving credit when it comes to visuals when zack already finished shooting? Have you not seen how ugly avengers was and how goofy that cap costume was?

>Its called something that was in progress.
That just happens to have the exact same blue filter shit that MoS and BvS had. I'm sure Snyder was going to suddenly change and take it out of the final movie after already applying it to the trailer......

Its not a filter applied over an entire movie. Its just one of the many in his arsenal. And yes, filmmakers do update their shots after releasing a trailer since they arent done. It can sometimes be to flow better with the clips that followup or to portray a different mood/style. Again, since when has Whedon ever been good with visuals? His movies have all been ugly so far.

So if you're someone who wants the movie to fail does that mean we have to blame Whedon, and praise Snyder?

Nah.
When it sucks, we'll blame both Snyder AND Whedon.
Because they're both shit.

Snyder delivering the kino we know him for. Then comes Whedon to help out reach a quip quota. The strengths of both, the weaknesses of neither. The dark of Snyder and the light of Whedon. World's finest

We could've had great movies, but we'll just have to settle for the first 2/3 of Wonder Woman as your magnum opus, faggots. You brought this upon yourselves

Patty jenkins makes them the trinity

>Its not a filter applied over an entire movie
Except in Snyder's case.
>Its just one of the many in his arsenal.
Ah yes, so many different shades of blue, grey, black and orange.
>filmmakers do update their shots after releasing a trailer since they arent done.
Sure, except the color tone filter in Snyder's trailer matches with what was in the final versions of MoS and BvS. So the odds of him suddenly deciding to change it for JL are basically zero.
>when has Whedon ever been good with visuals?
In comparison to Snyder? Literally everything he's ever done.
>His movies have all been ugly so far.
The irony of this coming from a Snyderfag is off the damn charts.

>shit taste confirmed

Justice League 2 directed by Whedon, edited by Snyder when?

We need horrible shots and cookiecutter plots, with confusing scene transitions and a dark filter over everything.

Snyder retired from capeshit to mourn his daughter

>If JL ends up good, people are going to credit Whedon. If it sucks, people will credit Snyder
That's pretty much how it works, yeah
When is the BD coming out? I'll wait for the extended version, I don't wanna watch an unfinished product again

Snyder had the potential to be really good with MoS and BvS, but it just wasn't done right.

I really like this since it seems Snyder finally learned from his mistakes, its just a shame he's not gonna be doing this for a while.

>implying they won't blame Joss "We must the existence of our people and a future for white children" Whedon
The jig is up. He is just another conservabroflake in disguise trying to play liberal and every other liberals knows this. Look at the shit he got for WW leaked script and the ''AoU''. He will get the blame regardless.

This is the most absurd mental gymnastics I have seen all week

How did his daughter die.
Also I can't stand people that engage in excessive mourning.

She killed herself. I'm serious.

Out of the two, Whedon is the only one who has ever made anything good. So of course people will credit Whedon if it's good.

Zack's career is one shitshow after another.

Does it make me a horrible person that some small part of me is glad that she did it because it got rid of him.

Yes you're a piece of shit.

Zack is Prometheus. He died bringing us fire.

Snyder fags on death watch?

Alien 4 is interesting, at least, because it's sort of a proto-Firefly. Especially since most of them die.

>the Donald format for composition

Do you think Whedon is the type to go "Yes! It was all me?"