Justice League

>I....j..just push some people and run away

What did The Flash mean by this?

mean he hasn't fought before or punched someone in the face.

>we need the retarded MCU audience.

He has autism.

>the absolute state of DCucks
HHAHAHAHAHHA can't make this shit up

I WAS ME ABRRY

They're making him the sacrifice.

He has yet to face anything that gives him any sort of challenge.

Granted he did go against boomer but it seems that was the first time and boomer was not ready for it.

I imagine if you're somewhat educated and gain the ability of super speed you'd caution against focusing your force into a point like a fist, of course there's still a potentially fatal possibility a shove could just as well dislocate something or go through someone but at the very least one tries to be considerate.

I just want to know why it looks like he's wearing lip stick in all the promo art.

>Insecure Flash

I dig it. That's a nice change. He's a rookie, haven't figured out how to use his powers to their ful potential.

I do not like Aquaman being Thor 2.0 though.

he literally just fights bank robbers and thugs. For all we know he never even faced a meta human.

>later pushes Wonder Woman's sword to her
POTTERY

his line wasn't a quip. Jesus christ i thought i had to check if I was on Sup Forums for a sec.

Basically, he doesn't understand his powers.

>easily the most powerful
>doesn't understand his powers
>can't use his powers to their fullest potential yet
Why is the development of The Flash as a super hero so goddamn interesting?

Wouldn't pushing people at his speed cause them to splatter?

>Rookie flash with no rouges galary
>first movie is fucking Flashpoint
Does WB even have a real plan for these movies anymore

See you've made an easy mistake. Sup Forums is now Sup Forums and the word quip now means literally anything intended to be even slightly funny. It doesn't even need to be a line of dialogue.

WB doesn't have plans for ANY movie

that's why you get shit like Pan and King Arthur

>Sup Forums is now Sup Forums
So Sup Forums is always wrong now? Good to know.

Sup Forums was shitting on Wonder Woman and Homecoming the day until their release, in which they were then gloriously BTFO.

The fact that their so eager for Thor 3 is a huge warning sign.

The plan is to take the top 3-5 selling issues/arcs for any given hero and force the writers, through tears of frustration, to frankenstein them together into a single incoherent narrative so you can get as many iconic images and references to shit casuals don't know about as possible.

See: "This story is Batman vs Superman except when its being Supes vs Luthor for the first time except when its being The Death of Superman and also Wonder Woman is there so we can have THE TRINITY in one place despite us not having introduced her before and she and Superman literally never talk to each other. Not even once in the entire movie."

Get ready for them to namedrop Flashpoint, Captain Boomerang returns to get his revenge, Captain Cold dies in the first 5 minutes without ever actually firing his freeze ray or being explicitly named in dialog, and Reverse Flash ends up either turning into or somehow summoning Death of Speedsters so they can do the 'flash outruns death to the end of time' scene.

Also, Cyborg is there too, remember! Because they don't trust Cyborg to carry his own movie, because who gives a fuck about Cyborg? So better make sure he gets his own plot jumble too.

I'm sure they can edit the movie down from 4 hours to a coherent 3 and change that certainly isn't missing any crucial scenes. And hey, its a Flash movie. So any flashbacks can also be time travel dream sequences!

Sounds like you are describing the MCU, Marvelfag!

Sup Forums maybe but Sup Forums shits on Thor 3. So there is a chance it might end up decent.

Only if you're retarded enough to like BvS, Snyderfag!

>WB
>Ever having a plan
U wot m8

great rebuttal, friendo

>There's only one correct way to do these things and I know how! Fifteen build up movies and then maybe, maybe do Flashpoint

There should probably be at least one Flash movie before Flashpoint.

These are the only movies I can guarantee will be put into production and released
>Shazam
>Wonder Woman 2
>The Batman

Everything else is up in the air with some being more likely than others like Suicide Squad 2 if it can find a director.

Why? It could be Flashpoint in name only. And even if it wasn't, Flashpoint could focus more on Barry's origin and Zoom than OMG it's Batman sr. or Aquaman and Wonder Woman having a world destroying war.

where trying to make it sound like that would flow over naturally in a story

guys please just kiss and make up

>What did The Flash mean by this?

That he is a massive faggot who wears one of the shittiest costumes ever made for a movie.

>Why is the development of The Flash as a super hero so goddamn interesting?

Because Barry Allen can destroy universes with his feet. When Barry goes full boss mode literally nothing can stop him.

>The fact that their so eager for Thor 3 is a huge warning sign.

While I think it will undoubtly be better than Thor I or Thor II that doesn't mean it won't be mediocre trash.

He must become stronger.

It means he's early days Flash and Batfleck is going to help him unlock his potential in Flashpoint

Flashpoint will just be the vague premise of Flash trying to change the past. "Reverse Flash" won't even come in to it and the entire conflict will be Barry trying to save the future.

In fact, it would be great if the changes he makes results in the nightmare sequence from BvS, but I doubt they'd want to draw attention back to that