Ant Man and The Wasp

>Michelle Pfeiffer is Janet
>Lawrence Fishburne is Goliath
>Hank Pym suits up
>Hope gets a suit
>Jimmy Woo

Anyone else hyped for this Janet and Goliath casting?

well at least one person is smart enough to get out

What? I thought Goliath was young and fit.

>Hannah John-Kamen as Ghost

This threw me into a loop. I mean, Ghost is supposed to be an unhygienic paranoid mess.

I also wouldn't be shocked if she was Goliath's daughter for a twist.

I have no idea who this character is supposed to be

Phasing techno thief.

This guy. Most used in Thunderbolts.

He's a paranoid anti-corporation villain/anti-hero who phases through everything. He's usually very smelly.

>Black Goliath

What did they mean by this?

>I also wouldn't be shocked if she was Goliath's daughter for a twist.

Nah the MCU already pulled that trick

It's going to be one of those things were Goliath was Pym's partner back in the day and he gets out of retirement to help him find Janet.

Fishburne does some pretty good comedy so I'm interested in seeing what they do with him.

>Fishburne does some pretty good comedy
Say what?

I thought I read a good amount of Marvel and never come across this villain. That's cool though, not like Lang has many villains

but that's a guy

Except with Ant-Man having the theme of fathers and daughters. Just saying.

Hope was the worst thing about the last movie so I hope they did that. Maybe have her learn some fucking humility.

Is that picture on the desk of the Chloe Grace Morrett or something? The chick from Kickass?

Well then you definitely haven't read much Thunderbolts related in the past like 8 years. Or Iron Man before that.

fuck off

Ah ok, thought the Pfeiffer picture was a promo Ant-Man and Wasp

nah, he will be the villain, there's otherwise no reason for Pym to go Giant-Man/Ant-Man

Don't care much about Iron Man, so only read his main solo stories like Demon in a Bottle and Extremis. Thunderbolts is a big hole though, I'll read that when I'm done my trip though this

is that because you're illiterate because it says right in the filename

>File name

>He's like Goliath, but black! The kids'll love it.

Never even heard of that movie

>Michael Keaton and Michelle Pfieffer in the MCU.

Danny Devito as MODOK?

Half the shit that went wrong was her fault. She was an entitled bitch who blamed others for everything and never took responsibility for the consequences of her actions. Sure, she was in pain, but her way of dealing with that was to inflict that pain on the people around her. She was supposed to be sympathetic, but she just came off as spiteful and cold.

it was when Blaxplotation was in. They even managed to tie Bill Foster becoming a superhero with Luke Cage, you know, pretty much the biggest blaxplotation star on Marvel

>Danny Devito as MODOK
actually perfect

I was just shit posting bruh I know. Black Goliath is tame as fuck compared to shit like Black Bomber.

I was wanting Nick Cage as MODOK but I'm ok with Devito.
what the fuck are you talking about? All the blame for Cross was directed at Hank. Hope just had a very complicated relationship with Hank, and that was clearly both their faults. She was amazing in it, the body language between Hank and Hope was 10/10. Every scene they had had them leaning away from each other like there was something pushing them away. It was really good

>never took responsibility for her actions

she actively supported the efforts to take Cross down and forgave her father halfway through the fucking movie

sorry no offense. I know that with the SDCC we get a bunch of new guys so at times like these you get people that don't know too much about comicbooks so you have to explain some stuff a bit

>Fishburne
Man, Marvel is getting every A-lister. Every role they get, even the small ones, they are filling with A listers

I enjoyed Antman more than Dr. Strange so yeah I'm interested.