Sooooooooo....it's not a flashback

Sooooooooo....it's not a flashback.

I thought it was obvious, since Moon's gloves were so high up, enough to cover up her veins.

What are the chances they get back together so Marco gets jealous and this becomes the relationship drama of the season?

This path is obvious. Daron is going with the Ross and Rachel method of romance. On again, off again unrequited love until the final season.

Doubtful, this really feels like a one episode thing. There was a reason they got together in the first place and this episode will deal with that, but there's also a reason they broke up, and we'll get details with that as well.

I'm guessing by the end of the episode they'll have sorted, or have begun to sort, through their issues and end up as friends.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

STARCO SHITTERS BTFO

I still think that it's a flashback.

Wait, those 2 are not really in bad terms are they?Why they're angry at each other out of nowhere?

Why does it hurt seeing Star and Marco have romantic relationships other than with themselves?

Marco is in a fulfilling relationship with Jackie.

He'd be happy star is happy.

Either something happens or he is just salty about the whole breakup thing

and Star was hostile to him even before this

This.
And once Tom is over Star the way is clear for the true endgame ship.

Starco is dead? Good riddance. A princess belong to a prince and Marco already found his true love, Jackie. Just because Star and Marco are BFFs don't mean they have to fuck

>Daron is going with the Ross and Rachel method of romance
So she want to ruin her own show

*something

How did you acquire such shit taste?

theyre dancing for royal reasons only, to get river and demon king to stop fighting.

Best ship
Too bad it's doomed since Star and Marco are based on the creator and her husband

yeah that vague statement doesn't exactly count as proof it isn't a flashback

but whatever, I'm sure we will learn the truth, in November!!!

>November
What have we done to offend Lord nefcy in such a way?

Duh, it was just desperate Starcofags spouting that shit

TomStar and Jarco seem more interesting than Starco to me.

Starco is still going to happen though.

this is a tv show, not a story of their lives

That doesn't mean anything maybe she hates her husband

>marcucks

Maybe the honeymoon phase is over

where does all the starco hate come from?
its always been the most beloved and robust ship
it still has the most fanart, its not like people stopped liking it

But Marco loves jackie and would be happy for Star.

Sup Forums is contrarian, if something is popular, they will hate it

Marco already has a girlfriend and he's on good terms with Tom now. He should be happy for them

just because it has the most art, doesnt mean its great.
it probably also doesnt help that Starco shippers or shippers in general are braindead fucks with tunnel vision

It's still a flashback, and Moon always wears super-long gloves. She's also had the Eclipsa veins since she was 14 years old.

I mean he was pretty jealous and territorial with Star during the Blood Moon Ball

given that was before he became friends with Tom though

No, starco shippers have been flooding all the star thread for months,

>Marco already has a girlfriend
Until she dumps him for constantly abandoning her in favor of Star.

Star and Tom also look very blatantly younger.

how does that disprove my point?

You just admitted Starco was the most popular ship always posted the most about in threads and this led to people hating it because it was popular, its literal contrarianism

people like this so much, therefore I dislike it now

>constantly abandoning her
>season finale and a season premier that probably lasted 3 days in canon

Marco was worried about Star because he see her as his little sister and feel protective toward her. It's the old trope of an overprotective big brother or father

Probably because Starco is so obviously going to happen, and upward of 90% of Star vs fans want it to happen.

It's clearly a force dance to appease the kingdoms in attendance. Also I wonder how many peaceful episodes there will be before eclipse gets out.

yes and Star was spying on Marco's date because she was being an overprotective sister

Star was calling Marco cute straight up to his face and didnt care about how long she was hugging him. Unless incest is accepted in Mewni, shes acting like a weird big sister.

>before eclipse gets out.
You call?

Seriously, the Blood Moon Ball can't be a good thing. Every ancient culture agree

I think I'm just gonna kill myself. Thanks, Nefcy

Because they don't work as lovers and Star's whimsical bullshit gets on Tom's nerves and Tom's control freak uptightness bores Star.

NOT DEAD
O
T

D
E
A
D

Who cares if it's forced? Star is clearly hungry for Tom there..

Daron is a bitch, confirmed

I love Toffee man

but in order for the plot to move along and eclipsa to be free , he has to die.

There's just no real way around it
I'm sorry

Probably they were forced to that dance and Tom already was angry at her having a crush on Marco so he feels cucked. Star probably was also annoyed to dance with her ex. and they were both annoyed at their parents.

However that dance must have sparked their old fire. I can definetly see them hooking up at least for Season 3. Probably to make Marco doubt over his crush on Jackie.

Nefcy said, she wanted drama. It's very clear the show will end on StarCo. But it need some obstacles to feel more compelled.

Mewni is a third world shithole.

She can bring him back. She would never let a monster die.

hes dead.
just hope he gets resurrected as a good guy

>D.E.N.N.I.S. system
lol. Tom is our /guy/

Is there a redemption arc prepared for him?

>So far tom is the only male to inherit a kingdom that we know of
>Marco is known has Princess Marco by all the princesses and is famous
Hmm

Screwball comedy side plot where "Princess Marco" starts to date the Lucitor heir, Prince Tom, when

each other, not themselves.
themselves would mean they would be fapping, alone, in a corner

>Phone poster

Kill yourself

It very clearly is going by the context and characters shown in the clip, not a social media intern's description.

Very low because Daron isn't a shitty hack of a writer.
The progression of Tom's character is pointing towards him becoming a good friend to both Marco and Star. He might feel conflicted, seeing an opportunity to take advantage of the awkwardness in Star and Marco's relationship for his benefit, but he would ultimately decide to help them out because that was the whole point of his character arc in Season 2.
Tom is also very proud and not an idiot. He knows Star likes Marco and he would be furious if Star tried to use him like that. Not that she would because that would also just shit all over her character for some cheap drama.

To be more exact, it should be one another

Leak s3 intro

>Star is clearly hungry for Tom there
She obviously enjoyed it but she's just smiling at him.
Compare to when she was dancing with the "masked stranger" at the Blood Moon Ball. Full-faced grin, swooning, bedroom eyes. That's hunger.

>first, Toffee's death and now this

doomed but still c-cute and perfect!

Aw did we see Tom's mom?

I fucking hope you're right

anons, even as a hardcore starcofags, just be prepared for the inevitable, they will obviously kiss, if marco did it with jackie, star will do the same.

Aw come on user she was completely lost in his eyes.
There's gonna be a side plot where she remembers why she was attracted to him, it looks like they might rekindle the relationship that EVERYONE incl both sets of parents are hoping for, and meanwhile Marco's going strong with Jackie.

I've seen this coming since a long time ago. It's good plot twist writing to keep people on their toes.

STARCO KEKS BTFO

Wich girl is the most fitting for marco character vice

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

HE LIVE IN YOU

HE LIVES IN ME

KEEP TRYING FAG

BUT WHO WAS PLANE

JAMES DEEN

there's a four season user, think about it, if nefcy manages to break both jarco and tomstar without bullshit, starco will become greatest love story ever told.
while eclipsa slowly awaits her moment

user, Tomstar was over before the show even began, remember?

STAR VS IS SHIT

Seasons 4s are always short. If season 3 manages to be 20+ episodes then season 4 will only have 12 at most. I don't want to see 20 fucking episodes of TomStar and Jarco and only 10 of Starco. THATS my worry

four of them?

It totally is, dude. The scene doesn't make sense otherwise.

I don't know why you're getting your hopes up over a marketing ploy. These kinds of comments are literally designed to goad people and mislead them.

Nah, but his Son will do alright.

>Everyone forgot his bastard son with moon

I don't know why I'm worried either, I don't know why I'm so invested in this show when that never happens to me. I usually hate shipping shit but here I am as a Starco shipper. I don't know man

Nah, they said both 3 and 4 would be around 21 episodes each, so we're roughly halfway through the series right now.

1 will probably end up being the only short season, unless they get a renewal for a short season 5 or something. But I really think 4 will be the last.

>tfw ywn be invested as much in a show like this

Nefcy wants to push starco while slowly injecting briefly starco moment without being one, tom and jackie are perfect for push this shit.

When will the first episode in season 3 accure where janna is in?

user his son wasnt with Moon....
it was with Moons mother

>murdered a queen
>caused the death of a princess

There's so way you can be redeemed from that. The closest we'll get to Toffee coming back will either be through flashbacks or Eclipsa reviving him as some Lovecraftian creature.

*Nefcy wants to push starco to s4
forget about that, Nefcy said already that putting starco early will kill the interest for the show or something like that.

>Tom was desperate to take Star to the Bloodmoon Ball
>If this was a flashback, it was likely where they first met and fell for each other
>Whole episode would likely retrace their relationship to make it seem like Tom's not just an angry douchebag ex-boyfriend

Not to mention other shit. Like why was Ponyhead so happy to see her dancing with Tom and why were River and Moon tearing up seeing Star dance with her ex that they likely know had anger issues?

user, if Sasuke can be redeemed and pardon, anyone is fair game.

You speak from my soul. I never cared for shipping bs yet here I am rooting for starco to happen. What is it about this show that makes a lot of ppl feel this way?

Naruto did it's a reasonable bench mark for good ideas

>Unironically comparing SVTFOE's writing to Naruto
delete your account

Sup Forums does not has accounts
newgay