Do these kind of things really happen irl?

Do these kind of things really happen irl?
a couple of attractive, heterosexual people of the opposite sex sharing a bed and doing nothing sexual through the night.
I wouldn't really know, I don't have any experience with it, but I would assume it's the expected thing to do.
Also, can I have some recommendations in comics like this one? heartwarming story about the normal lives of average people.. as opposed of general capeshit shenanigans.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Lucky-Penny/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUeo6wR7M4
youtube.com/watch?v=qCvKxVNW-Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=-GDSdq_T-Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes you gigantic troglodyte.
For the majority of human history "sleeping together" wasn't coded language for sex, but rather the act of sleeping-together.
Not everyone is obsessed with sex as you, especially attractive people.

also as for recommendations, check out a webcomic called sakana

you have a warped view of human sexuality and attraction stemming from inexperience and, presumably, horniness.

I've shared a bed with the opposite sex many times with nothing sexual - but there are also typically like 8 other people in the room.

>not knowing how relationships work irl
I know it's used widely on this website as a general all-purpose insult, but that's literally a statement that can only come from an autistic person.
Do you just walk up to people and be like "Hey, you have a pussy, I have a dick. So what's the problem? Let's do it."

Yes for fucks sake unlike what /r9k/ and sections of Sup Forums men and women aren't all about sex when in proximity with each other

it seems like older, inexperienced people who never get their dumb middleschooler notions about sex dispelled tend to cling to them instead of realizing they were being bullshitted. and it leads to stuff like OP, or grown men thinking tampons are dildos

I find it weird that you would need to know that it's normal. Like to the point that I wonder if you've been abused or something.

Yes this does happen
But the expressions on those characters faces are very accurate
They both know whats happening and what could happen

Thats a pretty autistic misrepresentation of the situation user.

>these smug normies on Sup Forums

Scared?

No, it isn't. It's a simple allegory that represents exactly what OP said.

no just...disappointed.

Not really.
One is just two Random people at a distance, the other is thrusting two attractive people into a relatively intimate situation. Anyone with a brain can see the obvious difference.

Maybe you want to google what allegory means before spouting your autism all over the web.

They don't look too attractive to me.

This is still running, neato

if it was up to the dude, they would fuck
but it's not up to the dude, the girl's body language and phrase in the second panel shows the dude clearly, the only pussy he's getting tonight is already stuffed

by this point in the story, the characters had already kissed (once) so sharing a bed and having sexy cuddly time wouldn't be an outliner.

Also at the end of the story the girl mentions that she was waiting for the guy to make move on her and what not, so if let's say, i were the guy in the picture and tried to initiate something in that situation it wouldn't be inappropriate, right?

also be honest girls (if any), would you really invite a guy (assuming you are straight..) over to your house, to share bed for a night with no interest in getting dicked by them? I mean, if you weren't interested in the dicking part, you could just tell them to go sleep elsewhere in the house instead of sharing bed. Asking to share a bed is an open invitation, and everyone can agree on that.

Also, doesn't help that they're sort-of dating up to that page.

if two people are attracted to each other then it is as awkward as it is in this comic, if you really try to sleep.

It doesn't take a normie to know that you can lie in a bed with someone without being aroused. Beds aren't even inherently sexual.

How many people got teased like this by the opposite sex when they were younger?

If you can lie in a bed with a hot girl and not be distracted from sleeping you are worse than a normie. You're a full blown Chad.

OP's pic isn't relevant though because no normal man would be distracted by such a gross fat hipster or even want to bang her.

that's not the question though. It could be awkward (though it really shouldn't), but OP was asking. "two people sleeping in the same be without doing the horizontal tango. Is such a thing even possible?"

why are americans so prude? how do you guys even reproduce?...wait, nevermind I forgot is permavirgin territory.

>how do you guys even reproduce?
Accidental teen pregnancy.

>why are americans so prude?
puritans

I thought you guys killed them all along with the witches, mohicans, bigfoot and the hope for humanity

Both of these, often with the latter causing the former.

>by this point in the story, the characters had already kissed (once) so sharing a bed and having sexy cuddly time wouldn't be an outliner.
>kissed (once)
>(once)
Be honest, do you have any experience whatsoever with romantic and sexual relationships or is your post pure theory? Because it reads like someone who's never been in any of those situations in real life theorycrafting how much DPS it takes to beat the no-fuck enrage timer.

I live in a shared flat in Barcelona, and i have a double sized bed. When friends come visit me, we normally share bed, regardless of sex. Not that my gf likes a lot when i share with some female friends, but there is really nothing to it. So yes, It is normal and there is nothing to make a fuss about.

Nope, they still formed the foundation of our culture.

That's fucking weird as shit.

Whats the name of this comic?

they are us

Why? The alternative is a shitty sofa, and there is more than enough space to sleep wirhout touching in the bed

Yeah, I have a friend that we cuddle with when neither of us are seeing anybody.

We just got sweet plot development. Jiro and Yuudai buried the hatchet and are possibly friends now?

just did, either you don't understand or made a very poor allegory.

I know a manga.

Having a partner isn't as unlikely as winning the lottery, user, no matter what you tell yourself.
>It was (you) Barry, all along.

I've been in relationships before and what caught my attention from this particular page is that I was in a similar situation at one point in my life..
A female coworker invited me over to her house to "watch movies". We indeed watched a couple of movies and even cuddle through one of them, but after that, we both went to sleep in our respective sides of the bed an nothing happened. For the record, we kissed at some point some months before this event happened, also we both were in our mid-20's.
I didn't make a move on her because I thought it would have been inappropriate for me to do so and it was the middle of the night and didn't want to make things awkward or possibly even get kicked out. I figured out that if she wanted something to happen she would make a move, and oh boy, I was willing to go as far as she would let me if that was the case. But as I mentioned nothing really happened.
Would you agree and say that trying to get into her pants at this point was something she was expecting and wanted? or I did the right thing by not doing anything uncalled for?
Needless to say we pretty much stopped talking to each other after that night..

Lucky Penny
you can read it here readcomiconline.to/Comic/Lucky-Penny/

Huh, the artstyle made me assume it was Bryan Lee O'Maley who did it.

Most of us are drunk or high, and we have lot of Chads to pick up the slack.
There are plenty of fat and ugly people in Europe; it's just that you guys understand they're not human or important, and so do they. Over here our fatties delude themselves into thinking they're real and they matter.
It's pretty sad.

>Unironically wondering if non-sexual dating relationships exists

I sometimes forget how autistic this place can be.

>nonsexual dating
what are they 10?

Why are normies so unempathetic?

hard to say, depends on the girl and more context is needed. from my experience most people are simply bored and would like to do something if they don't have plans. thus at the time, spending the night with you > spending the night alone.

you two never talking again afterwards however, leads me to think that you fucked up at some point, although not necessarily because you didn't fuck her brains out.

checked

see

I'm gonna assume you're not an Americanner

American children spend their time in public school being told not to have sex until marriage, because some retarded octogenarians with money keep funding programs like
>pic related

This is because they grew up in a time where, as they recall it, people were more pure, and no good people talked about sex until marriage. Also, it's not a new thing, it's been happening for ages

>first two minutes, old dude talks about how things were better
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUeo6wR7M4

hey user,
Which one of these is parody?
youtube.com/watch?v=qCvKxVNW-Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=-GDSdq_T-Rc

Man where in America are you from?

>I'm gonna assume you're not an Americanner
>Americanner

Well you clearly aren't from here. Also, America isn't a monolith. Saying all Americans get abstinence only sex education is like saying all classes in London are taught in German.

Seems more without anything sexual. There's more to sexuality than vaginas in dicks.

Midwest.

It's worse in the private schools

Nigga, I'm a 23 year old dateless virgin and even I know it's possible to share a bed with a non-relative without fucking.

yeah don't paint all America with that brush.

>why are americans so prude?
The country was basically founded by super christians calling themselves puritans who believed that so much as saying the word titty would land them a ticket to hell.
Fear the eternal anglo

>flyover states

Figures. On the coasts I'd say most people are more chill about that stuff. Sex isn't an if, more a when. And look at that, we have fewer Stacies dropping outta college because they got pregnant unintentionally.

Thanks for reminding me I have to catch up on this.

I think his school is just shitty. Even in the abstinence only states they teach about birth control in biology and anatomy classes anyway. That limitation is only about health classes.

do...do you think couples have sex everyday ever for years?

have you never shared a bed with your friends either?

>this many anons not knowing how relations work
>not being able to into people
>yet still implying
bruh...

>also be honest girls (if any), would you really invite a guy (assuming you are straight..) over to your house, to share bed for a night with no interest in getting dicked by them? I mean, if you weren't interested in the dicking part, you could just tell them to go sleep elsewhere in the house instead of sharing bed.

It depends on if there's somewhere else to sleep on. If there's plenty of sofas and whatnot around and I'm all like tee hee you should come sleep next to me, it's a bit of an invitation. But in that scene in the comic Penny is illegally living in a rentable storage room, so it's either the sofa next to her or the concrete floor, in which case it's different.

And yes I've invited people over without meaning to fuck them. Sometimes it's just about "you can sleep here instead of having to walk all the way home in the middle of the night". You have to read the vibe.

What's a friends?

Can your heart take it?

I'll sleep in my car or on the floor before I share a bed with someone I'm not intimate with.

Too uncomfortable and too awkward dealing with other bodies.

>also be honest girls (if any), would you really invite a guy (assuming you are straight..) over to your house, to share bed for a night with no interest in getting dicked by them?
This happened to me once. She wasn't interested. It was then I realized I do not and can not ever understand women.

>Prudish boy being teased by barely dressed, attractive girl
>Age difference as well
Why do I like this so much?

I would have much the same reaction in that situation as him, tbqh.

>I figured out that if she wanted something to happen she would make a move
She was probably waiting for you to make the move t. grill

>we pretty much stopped talking to each other
Yep, she thought that you turned her down / wasn't interested and felt vaguely sad and perhaps offended, and dropped the connection out of her hurt feelings

Girls often feel like they can't make a move lest they come across as whores. Or at least I can't, it feels incredibly brazen and I just can't do it. I'll try my best to send signals, stare deeply into their eyes, laugh at every joke they make etc, but ultimately if the guy doesn't make a move I won't have the guts to make one or lean in and kiss them regardless of how bad I might want the d.

In situations like these, I'd say it's best to make a tentative move, see how the girl reacts to that, and then go from there. Like don't just tackle them but put a hand somewhere so it touches their shoulder or leg or whatever and see if they shuffle away or not, stuff like that. Then slowly escalate. If they not only let the hand remain there but sort of lean into you or put a hand on you themselves you can escalate faster.

yeah, but they just had kissed and they were obviously going the couple route, so if either of them initiated something being in that position I think it hard to believe the other one had any good reason to stop them.

Ah yes that's true, forgot about the kissing and dating thing

>I'll try my best to send signals, stare deeply into their eyes, laugh at every joke they make etc, but ultimately if the guy doesn't make a move I won't have the guts to make one or lean in and kiss them regardless of how bad I might want the d.
Fuck signals. We're all autistic and go into maddening cycles of confusion and self-doubt tryung to understand what qualifies as a "signals". We invented language to avoid these exact problems.

>not just asking

You aren't wrong.

But neither are you. This worked for me, until she came back and didn't seem like she wanted anything to do with me anymore. Seeing as that's the case, I think I'm going to go with 's route, next time I see her. If she can't give me a "yes" or a "no", I'm just going to assume it's a "no".

autism the post
everything we do is a language
if you want precise communication go fuck a robot

I do, but the real women want to ban them now.

The day this is a viable option mankind will go extinct. And if this is the kind of bullshit we'd have to put up with otherwise, maybe it's better that way.

reminds me of this one time

>guy asks "can I be straight-forward with you?"
>think he wants to ask a personal question, say sure
>goes in to kiss me, interrupt him halfway

Nah, you need to communicate before putting your hands on someone. It's just basic decency. "Signals" are madness.

I'd say signals matter more in normal human communication than what's being said. Everyone uses them all the time in everything. Their importance just skyrockets in situations where people feel too timid to put things to clear words because it'd hurt the sensitive, fragile mood, i.e whether the situation leads to sex or not

signals are also communication.

I can't wait till we can abandon humans and fuck robots that actually make sense.

Not when everything that was originally listed can also just mean normal friendship.

Do you want it or not?

>She was probably waiting for you to make the move t. grill
is funny because at work she was always really touchy towards me, she would hug me all the time, rub her tits on my arms and kiss me as a greeting. But this one time, we where one on one alone in her bed and she hardly reacted to anything I did... we went really cuddly at some point but after that she went just stone cold..
>I'd say it's best to make a tentative move, see how the girl reacts to that, and then go from there
I tried, I caress her everywhere I could that I didn't find inappropriate at the time, like her arms, back, hips and even got to play a little with the elastics of her underwear and she didn't seem to mind it, but again, she wasn't reciprocating towards me so I was discourage from escalating and just stopped completely.

As for the other side of things, I believe is ok for girls to be forwards towards guys as long as they have an established (non-romantic) relationship/friendship/connection beforehand, like, if you can hang out 1 on 1 without things being weird, I think is perfectly normal to tell them that you like them and see how things turn out. He either reciprocate your feelings or rejects you, this might damage the friendship, but that's better than just waiting to see if they are going to make a move, that will never happen if they weren't interested in the first place and you can move on.
Seriously, most guys are really dense with these things, mostly because girls tend to be really social and are friendly towards everyone regardless any further interest, so it's hard to distinguish between someone being nice and someone being interested. In the other hand if a guy goes out of his way to hang out with you he probably likes you, at least a little.

At least this is what I think..

>tfw extremely scared of ever getting intimate with a woman, or anyone for that matter, because you have an intense desire to physically hurt them cause you got raped as a kid and it awakens pavlovian conditioning to just go nuts
>has gotten to the point where it went from a jumpy response to a guro fetish
>have multiple female friends whom I just imagine eating alive while making eye contact the whole way through, and they have no idea

I swear if I didn't have videogames and the internet I might be one of those guys who go american psycho and set homeless people on fire or something.

Just be yourself XD

The last time that happened I clocked out a girl who was flirting with me at a bar and, last I heard, knocked her eye out of the socket.

I got a boner from that.

I don't know what to do with myself

That's how Chad get women, they only care about looks and didn't even bother checking for chemistry beforehand. Stacie of course would reciprocate immediately since she's no expecting anyone to appreciate her for anything else but her looks.

I'd have known fully what I was getting into by letting a cute girl get on my bed with me.

Join the Army. Or kys.

Have you considered therapy user
I'm sorry you got raped, sounds like you got a lot of crap to process through

>I tried, I caress her everywhere I could that I didn't find inappropriate at the time, like her arms, back, hips and even got to play a little with the elastics of her underwear and she didn't seem to mind it, but again, she wasn't reciprocating
Ohhhhh ok that's different then. I have no idea what went through her mind. She clearly was flirting with you before, but for whatever reason changed her mind:
>we went really cuddly at some point but after that she went just stone cold
Yeah something happened in her mind. But it's impossible to say what, based on this info, and also because I can't see into her head.
Sometimes one can't know what the hell is going on in the heads of others, or what their motivation is. But at least you tried and made your wishes clear imo, so no regrets there.

t. that same grill

>raped as a kid
>pavlovian repsonse to hurt
what, did you beat up your rapist or something? would it be okay to ask fir details? girl on boy rape is such a foreign concept to how it works