Buff Wonder Woman: yay or nay?

Buff Wonder Woman: yay or nay?

>Wonder Man

nay

Very yay

the only proper way to do a wonderwoman

nay

I think generally it can work, but the way he draws the trunk of the body on everyone is already thick enough that if you make her muscular too she just looks fat rather than solid. It's too much.

Yay

She's from an island of warrior woman, I expect some muscles

Totally yay

If the tits were a bit bigger I'd say yay.

Yay I say thee.

Yes definitely.

>Turned off by a warrior woman who is strong, shapely and still feminine.

Where did your life go so wrong?

10/10 Would lick the sweat off of.

how autistic am I that I feel more concerned that her hair isn't dark black

Buff AND tall. She's supposed to be an amazon. She should be no shorter than Batman or Superman.

Wonder Woman has the womanly beauty of Aphrodite herself. She's supposed to be universally beautiful, not just hot to muscle fetishists.

She's the epitome of everything that we associate with women. Giving her masculine features is literally counter to her core aspects. If this is what you want, go enjoy characters like Hawkgirl or Xena that are actually supposed to be muscular, stop fucking around with a classic character. This is like making Superman into a twinky fuccboi because that's more hot to you.

I'm disappointed that Gadot didn't have raven hair, fair skin and icy blue eyes like she's supposed to, but still thankful they didn't give in to musclefags and butch modern feminists.

It's a cool idea but not necessary. Certainly not worth getting fucking triggered over someone with Gadot's physique

I thought that was the point of Wonder Woman.

The illustration isn't anywhere close to muscle fetish art. That stuff is grotesque.

She still has a woman's proportions, she just looks like she is built to handle herself in a fight. Hell, gymnasts are buff as fuck but would you call one of them masculine just because they are trained athletes instead of layabout socialites?

Jeez, dude, just come out of the closet already.
Fronting that hard has got to be painful.

She's also supposed to be an AMAZON.

Also, link me to some buff Hawkgirl, cuz I've never seen that.

People seem to forget how she looked in the cartoons, no one complained about that.
I mean I guess she was fairly tall, but not really buff.

pfft forgot pic

She wasn't rippling with muscles or anything, but she was built thicker than the other female characters. Not by a ton, but it was noticeable if she stood next to Hawkgirl or Black Canary or any of the others.

>come out of the closet
>because he thinks women should look feminine instead of masculine

eh?
I like buff wondy too, but let's not meme so hard

But user, this guy says Hawkgirl is supposed to be the buff one.

Yeah but that guy has shit taste.

I'm implying he's making such an autistically big deal about it that he must be some repressed maniac.

desu, all super women should have muscles

Unless they are psychics or something I'd agree - or at least look like they work out a little and not just diet.

Yay, now give me lewds from this artists

Yay.

I say want to say no, but my boner says yes

Verilty, thou art thy gayest user

You'd have to be a literal closeted homosexual who's terribly insecure about his masculinity to say no

I think that she should have muscles, but not giant muscles

I prefer fat Wonder Woman.

Fat hariy and gorilla Wonder Woman!

I'll do my best to fap, but gorilla and more fat in that pic, please.

Yay.
Hold me in your arms, Wonder Mommy.

Excellent taste.

Yes, but not too buff

>She's also supposed to be an AMAZON.
A magical semi-godness amazon, this argument is void.

The gods in Greek art were all pretty fit, so it makes sense that a goddess with warrior attributes would be similarly athletic. Particularly if she comes from a culture named after the ladies who's queen fought motherfuckin Heracles.

>fought

Just cause she lost doesn't mean that she wasn't strong. There's a reason they had him go fight her and not some other random jackoff.

Nebezial sucks at basic anatomy

More like gay.

Depends on what you read but it is either rape or they fucked and something went wrong leading a grand old massacre.

What about wonder loli?

nay

Big Barda is already buff Wonder Woman.

Finally!

200% yay

Buff Wonder Loli would be a definite yay.

>you will never be sexually dominated by wonder woman as she proceeds to completely own your mouth and asshole with her hulking, erect 16 inch chick-dick

Athletic with big tits
But not like Muscle Girl tier

>Muscle on women.

Good taste.

She is a literal Amazon, so everything else would be bullshit

The core features of a woman are tits and ass. Muscles are just a bonus. If you think that helplessness und unfitness is sexy then you got memed by media. Just imagine how all people in the stoneage looked. Buff as hell. Though every farmgirl that helped out would probably still be three times more buff then todays twigs

The only redeemable thing about Korra was her body

Yeah, that looks pretty damn good.

>tfw ivana spanovic is ridiculously hot but one look at her face and you know she isn't natty

Hell yes, jessica biel looks great with some muscle.

Buff women aren't uglier into real life than in drawings

Oh fuck yes. Jessica Sestrem.
Excellent taste, bro