A timeline where Aang was killed while fighting the Firelord. It will only be two seasons.

The fuck is this thread, OP?

what?

also the comics and Korra raped the original series enough already. No need for another spin-off.

No, I think he wants to write K***a out of existence.

The timeline has completely changed. The establishment of the Harmony Restoration Movement never happens. Ozai burned down the Earth Kingdom and became the Phoenix King.

so is just Aang dead or did he get killed in the avatar state?

In this timeline Aang never went into the Avatar state when fighting Ozai. Aang and Zuko are dead.

Literally the Ember Island play.

>HONOOOOOOOR

kek

It still pisses me off that Korra managed to piss away an entire history of Avatars

>It still pisses me off that Korra managed to piss away an entire history of Avatars

i cant remember..did this really happen? or did it get restored magically by some deus ex machina like in ATLA?

The next Avatar will only have Korra to rely on for advice.

Think about that.

so what happened to Aang and co. canonically? is he "gone"?

Would be pretty nice for a plot actually. Next avatar is staright man who takes being an Avatar serious. Tries to gain as much knowledge about the former avatars as possible, also learns a shit ton of different techniques.

> Tries to gain as much knowledge about the former avatars as possible, also learns a shit ton of different techniques.

Why though? LoK has already thoroughly established that the previous incarnations of the Avatar are pretty much entirely superfluous by changing the Avatar state (The skill , knowledge and power of all of the Avatar's prior incarnations focused into a single body) into the Raava State (The ability to become incredibly powerful by virtue of having a magical tapeworm in your gut)...

Additionally, by shoehorning in the stunningly trite 'dichotomy of ultimate good and evil' concept into the Avatar universe the writers created glaring inconsistencies in the advice given to Aang by his previous incarnations, such as when Roku is explaining what the Avatar state is to him...

Just do something like OP and eliminate LoK's 'contributions' to the franchise by splitting the timeline into a better written one and never acknowledging LoK again...

Raava is just the power source for the Avatar State. It still gives you the skill knowledge and power of all of the Avatar's prior incarnations

There is no discernible difference between the power output of Wan in the Avatar state and Aang in the Avatar state...

If the previous incarnations contribute to the Avatar State's power at all it would be a negligible addition...

Korra murdered him. Aang will never be able to come back from beyond the grave to tell his children that he's proud of them.

Korra IS Aang.

Korra just cant talk with him.

Nope. Retconned. Aang's spirit is now dead(er) and devoid of existence.

He wasn't proud of them anyway.

Korra would lower his standards simply by existing.

>Aang will never be able to come back from beyond the grave to tell his children that he's proud of them.

Seriously fuck Bryke for killing Avatar wtf

>no season 3
Perfect