Who do you think is a skrull in the MCU now

Who do you think is a skrull in the MCU now

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/07/23/james-gunn-explains-how-the-mcu-can-contain-the-skrulls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody because Capitan Marvel happens in the Early 90s. Or do you think Avengers 4 is Secret Invasion? If so, then Black Widow, War Machine and Wong.

Black Bolt, because reasons.

None because Skrulls are tied up with F4

Tony

user...

>he doesn't know

War Machine

Nobody yet, but pretty sure after Infinity War we'll see Illuminati and they'll build towards Secret Invasion, I'd like to see Spider Woman in the MCU first, though

That was never even true. It was always a shared custody thing where Fox had some skrull characters exclusively but Marvel had rights to use the aliens overall if they wanted to. They were saving them because they didn't want to waste them.

Hawkeye

>They were saving them because they didn't want to waste them

Yup. And if you can't debut them with the FF, you damn well better debut them with Captain Marvel. I just hope Marv makes the cut, even if it's in a Steve Trevor type role.

>MCU

lmao, what kind of inbred moron still bothers with this absolute horse shit?

Green Goblin, obviously.

Too bad, she's being shoveled into the Non-MCU-No-Spiderman-Spiderverse Sony is making.

Nick Fury he was all along

Isn't Spider-Woman tied up at Sony? I'm pretty sure that because of how dumb legal precedents are they got anything with 'spider' in the name.

agent coulder.... couldner? HIM
he didnt survived, he was replaced

green goblin

Only Skrulls using the F4 powers IIRC.

Definitely Squirrel Girl. She was originally meant to be a super-super-skrull based off of a celestial. Of course they couldn't quite get power levels like that, but it was a "reach for the stars and you hit the moon" sort of thing which explains how she can defeat pretty much anyone.

>they didn't want to waste them
>Skrulls in the Ms America movie

Don't worry, user, I'm sure at least Wonder Woman sequel will be good.

>there could be skrulls posting in this thread RIGHT NOW

>casuals cried about Civil War in MU until they made a half-assed attempt
>they will meme Secret Invasion into existence

Isn't Spider-Woman exempt form that because of the fact that she's completely unrelated to Spider-Man? The only thing they have in common is the name

Secret Invasion is a good concept for a story. So is Civil War.

The MCU never makes direct adaptations anyway and EMH did a pretty good job overall with their SI adaptation too. Stop being a little bitch.

I liked Secret Invasion and have been wanting it as the next big MCU arc since GotG came out.

It's perfect though. She's got an established connection to the Kree, and an established emnity with Skrulls. This is the boost that will make a Captain Marvel movie work.

I want it to be Tony Stark just to see people cry when they replace JDJR with a younger actor.

They seem to take a lot from Ultimate though. And Ultimate SW is Peter's clone.

meh, I never liked Ultimate and barely know anything about it so I always go by the 616 stuff

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

Fury whined to the Avengers that he tried to make hydra-like weapons because with Thor's arrival, humans found out they're not alone in the universe and they're weaker compared to aliens too.

If Skrulls already invaded, shouldn't SHIELD and top governments know that already?

Nine because only powered skrulld are for fox.

Stan Lee.

>government lies
>man whose 'secrets have secrets' lied

stop the presses

Oh shit, that would actually make sense. When they don't have anybody in particular to assimilate, they just use Stan Lee because he is just an unassuming older gentleman that no one would perceive as a threat. So all the Stan Lee cameos are just different random Skrulls trying to fit in.

Oh , come on. Steve saw the Hydra files. Natasha is an agent. Asgardian's watched over Midgard.

No one, no one caught word of a fucking alien invasion? It happened and no one could obtain info on it? And no citizen saw fighting?

It's Skrulls, they could have been there for decades and no one would know shit about them, and judging by the fact that no one knows about Cpt. Marvel in the MCU, we can assume she either didn't stay on Earth or went underground and never got caught

You can also assume that Nick Fury never said shit about it, and if they're doing Secret Invasion then the story is that Fury never said shit because he wants to hide the fact that he knows about the Skrulls and because he trusts absolutely no one

more like shitty continuity

>Nick Fury
It would be awesome if black Nick Fury was always a Skrull and the real white Nick Fury is leading the Secret Warriors.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
David Hasseloff returns!

I would literally cry

NO user, EVERYTHING MUST BE A 100% DIRECT FAITHFUL ADAPTION OTHERWISE ITS COMPLETE SHIT. BECAUSE COMICS ARE THE GOSPEL AND MUST BE TREATED AS SUCH, EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE HERE HATED THE CIVIL WAR COMIC EVENT ANYWAY, BUT I'M GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT IT ANYWAY BECAUSE IT GIVES MY LIFE MEANING

Miss marvel will take place in the 90's?
Then where the fuck Carol has been all this time while Earth is raped by aliens then a murderbot and supers start popping everywhere?

I suppose she's been on space, or who knows, maybe they'll actually do classic Carol in the movies and she'll be a psycothic alcoholic who decided to hang the costume for a few years untill Nick Fury recruits her after Thanos's attack

>it's an user is a fucking retard episode
Getting real tired of this one.

Everyone but Captain Marvel is a Skrull.

if this movie is at least loosely based on her Secret Invasion tie ins. Then the answer is 0. there are no more fucking Skrulls on earth because she fucking killed every single one of them.

>Definitely Squirrel Girl.
She's appearing in that New Warriors tv show, so you know the deal
>non-canon just like agents of shield

Not sure if troll or butthurt because of SYNERGY
Anyway, have a (You)

Pepper Potts being a Skrull would be so amazing.

Also

>Black Widow
>War Machine
>Hank Pym
>Alex Jones

Agents of SHIELD already contradicted that by showing that the government had a Kree alien since World War II.

>implying Agents of SHIELD is canon

I was thinking this. Also probably Pym

would be pretty amazing if the most violent death filled MCU movie yet was Capt Marvel ripping Skrulls apart left and right

>Pepper Potts being a Skrull would be so amazing.
>mysteriously disappears after IM3

>comes back in Homecoming to marry Stark
>the face of Tony when he finds out he was GREEN'D
This shit writes itself and it fits smoothly with Tony's life being a trainwreck.

Nothing that does Agents of Shield effects the movies, so that's irrelevant, and not canon.

>Black Widow, War Machine

These.

Well that woud be oe way to undo his injury. Say he was replaced by a skrull sometime around after Iron Man 3 so he has all his War Machine experiences under his belt, someone else can be the standard "there was a traitor among us the whole time"

>Widow
I was going to say that since she's the only relevant women in the MCU that would be impossible, but considering Carol is more than confirmed to take that spot I wouldn't be surprised if they downplay Widow to put Captain Marvel over.

Unironically Spider-Man.

That's how they'll write him off the MCU.

No she didn't, she only went into one killing spree which took so muhc out of her that she died a few days after that, still fucking amazing but not "kill all skrulls" amazing.

There weren't many skrulls after SI because of the war itself and because of the Annihilation Wave killing almost all of them.

>triggered mouseshitter alert

Tony or widow

>Widow goes off the grid
>Comes back with a new hair colour

She's a fucking Skrull

Ross. Perfect way to make the accords defunct.

no, he's a watcher, its confirmed

>Isn't Spider-Woman tied up at Sony?
the name Spider-woman and the powers are tied up at sony. Jessica Drew, however, is not. So they could do Agent Drew of SWORD, perhaps, which actually happened in the comics.

I'm hoping Carol went to space to hang out with the Kree and kill Skrulls for a few decades. Her being in a coma would be too much like Captain America.

besides, if that's true (Carol goes off to save the Kree) then that sets up a thematic twist: Superman is an alien who came to earth and is humanity's mightiest champion. Captain Marvel is a human who went to an alien world and became their greatest champion....

>and became their greatest champion....
I feel great pain while reading those words.

If they're seriously going that route (and they are) Brie Larsson better be making me praise her and masturbate to her image as if it was the second coming of Adam Warlock once her movie ends.

yeah i might have exaggerated a little bit but still she went all apeshit against the super skrulls that invaded new york and in the end all dead.

>Brie Larsson better be making me praise her and masturbate to her image
you're not already? Worship your queen, sperglord

How will they justify her not aging 20 years regardless?

lolno.

Her latest roles have been bland as fuck. Kong being the worst of them all, and ironically being the work that's more similar to cape movies.

that's the easy part.
>Kree have advanced medical tech
>she's part Kree and they age very slowly
>she's immortal
>time dilation

give me a minute and I can think up a few more

Rhodey. It has to be. He's been looking different since Iron Man 2. Either that or Pepper since she's back with Tony out of nowhere.

>Tony dies at the end of Infinity War
>Everyone thinks RDJ is out of the MCU for good
>Post credit shows Tony's body becoming green
>He was a skrull agent for a while

That sounds actually... interesting.

Joss Whedon himself said they cant use Skrulls. Later, James Gunn said he couldn't use the Badoon either.

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/07/23/james-gunn-explains-how-the-mcu-can-contain-the-skrulls/

And then James Gunn confirmed the MCU could use the Skrulls as a race just not the FF related individuals.

oh ok, thats so stupid, I hate all this shit. gimmie good Fantastic Four movie pls.

>tfw scarlett johannson will never do that to me

They literally announced skrulls at SDCC you headass clown.

It doesn't matter, she has Spider in the name and she is a comic character by Marvel she's included in the package.

Bendis even made it worse by making Ultimate Jess into Peter's clone because that ties her to him even more.

She is because of the Marvel Spider brand also Bendis made Ultimate Jess Peter's clone so Sony can argue Jessica Drew belongs to them.

I dont obsessively pay attention to comic con news

It is also in this thread captain headass.

S U M M E R C H I L D
U
M
M
E
R
C
H
I
L
D

Ok, i'll do better next time, captain. Only one whipping this time please, daddy.

Bendis and Feige

How do we know you're not a Skrull, user?

How do we know YOU'RE not one?

THREE COWS SHOT ME DOWN

Falcon.

The only character big enough for people to recognize but not fleshed out enough for everyone to care if he was secretly an alien all along.

There is no one else besides a few side characters you could choose from everyone's films.

>Cap having an emotional scene talking with Falcon about whether he EVEN was in war or was his friend