Why haven't you preordered Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 yet, user!?

Why haven't you preordered Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 yet, user!?

Because preordering video games is dumb? You can walk into any Wal-Mart and get it the day of release and usually there's not even any discounts.

not every country in the world has a wallmarkt or something like that. The closest store with video games near me is a trip of 4 hours by bus or 5 hours by train.

because FUCK WB

Because it's not a Lego Dimensions Story/Level pack

Because i have to play as Marvel characters instead of Sonic, Homer or Finn

Nigger I haven't even bought their second Marve game yet.

It'll feel so incomplete without any x-men. I loved being able to go to the x-mansion in the first game.

Because I can buy it for $20 if I wait a few months.

whats with that and also them not being in MvC?

The only games I preorder are pokemon because I know I'll buy it anyway, it'll be impossible to get a physical copy for the first week or so without a preorder, and some of the little figures are nice to have.

Amazon Prime has a 20% discount for preordering. And the discount still applies if you buy within the first 2 weeks after release.

Marvel doesn't have their movie rights so they don't want to advertise X-men or F4 in anything

I don't buy games that cost more than $20.

because I rarely pre order and I wont buy the game if it doesn't satisfy my X-Fagness like I didn't with the last one.

because i don't need to to get Gwenpool. She's the cheater brick character

t. Lego game fanboy

Stop living out in the boonies

>gwenddit

Because Lego makes shitty unpolished games. I love Lego Marvel Superheroes but Lego Avengers was garbage.

Because I wasn't interested in either of the previous games, and whether you love or hate Gwenpool, I'm indifferent to her, so her inclusion isn't going to change my mind.

I will if Songbird and Genis are part of the story mode since it's based on Avengers Forever.

Because the Lego games usually go onsale pretty quickly, so I'm just going to wait the extra few months and grab it when it's half off.

Lego Avengers was garbage, don't bother. This one is looking to be the best one yet though thanks to Based Busiek.

The last one had X-men and X-men levels.

Because it's not out until fucking November man. I'll do it once the release date is actually close.

He's talking about Lego Avengers which had an absolutely abysmal roster of characters.

I'll preorder if Quicksilver is playable. If not, no.

>Avengers Academy
>Thunderbolts
>Masters of Evil
>abysmal

Wasn't there a Sentinel in one of the trailers?

Yeah at the expense of the X-Men, F4 and fucking Spider-Man. Having the deep cuts isn't nearly as cool without all the mainstays there first. Hell they didn't have characters from the MCU movies that didn't have levels in the game. How the fuck did they think it was okay to not have the GotG in that? It's fucking baffling.

why do i have to preorder it?

its gonna be the same game when its in the bargain bin for like $5.
plus, if anything that version of the game will probably have all the DLC.

I'd rather have the Thunderbolts than the X-Men.

Do you think they'll start using X-Men again once they realise that trying to push Inhumans is just haemorrhaging money and that putting the guy who destroyed Dexter and showran their only critical failure to date on such a hard-sell property might have been a stupid decision?

This shit isn't gonna end until Ike dies.

>Thunderbolts
>DLC
>Masters of Evil
>DLC
I mean, I might have agreed with you if all the DLC characters were in the base game, but they locked away half of the interesting characters behind DLC. Even fucking Spider-man was DLC.

The Lego games never have "all DLC included" versions, but yeah, give it a year and it'll be like $10.

This.

LD spoiled me. Franchise games are just lacking now.