GOOD NEWS GUYS. THIS GLORIOUS SON OF A BITCH WILL APPEAR IN Ant-Man and The Wasp

GOOD NEWS GUYS. THIS GLORIOUS SON OF A BITCH WILL APPEAR IN Ant-Man and The Wasp

Well, except it will be a she. I hope they keep his/her paranoid roots intact.

ew.com/movies/2017/07/22/michelle-pfeiffer-ant-man-the-wasp/

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/ant-man-the-wasp-premiere-spoilers-another-villain-by-the-name-of-starr-coming-190230/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

learn to use the catalog

Yeah, as a woman and as Bill Foster's daughter. Can you say ruined?

So how long before Sup Forums casuals pretend to be Ghost fans?

Wait, what?

I need more info.

>Ghost is a woman now
... That shouldn't be hot, and yet...

This will be Ghost

"Ghost is Bill Foster's daughter!" is just Sup Forums's latest shit theory, like how Pym was going to be the villain of the first Ant-Man.

I hope she will be dirty as the original one. Man, I'm hyped.

>Ghost
>Won't be fucking with Ironman
Guys, Ant Man 2 is sounding better and better and better everyday. I can't fucking believe we're getting Ghost in the mcu, I don't even care that they are gender swapping him, I'm just hyped.

If they do make the Thunderbolts movie I pray that Ghost is on the team.

Strangley enough, this will not be the first time a woman played him/her. In Iron Man 94 he was voiced by three persons: Jennifer Hale, Tom Kane and Jamie Horton.

Pym being the villain was in the Edgar Wright script you shithead. And Ghost being Foster's daughter is all but confirmed. Do you think they cast a black woman, are introducing Bill Foster, have a major theme of fathers/daughters going on and they WON'T make her his daughter? A 5 year-old could see that coming.

Ultimate Ghost was a woman too.

I hope not. Ghost works best as a spectre-vigilant who pursues the corrupt and destroys them in hatred.

>no Egghead and Whirlwind
fffffffuuuuuuuu

>Pym being the villain was in the Edgar Wright script you shithead
No he wasn't, Cross was always the fucking villain, he was just going to become "Nano Warrior" originally. The only thing we know about Pym in Wright's script was that he was more of an asshole. That led to faggots like you jumping to conclusions and screaming "HE WAS THE ORIGINAL VILLAIN" despite having no proof whatsoever and that Lang was also going to be more of an asshole.

Huh. So we will get a cute Ghost Girl. BASED Marvel.

Psycho Mantis?

She is attractive, isn't she?

I hope they do the whole broken back posture thing.

I don't think so, Stark Senior said: "He got a funny accent." So I think Ultimate Ghost was a he.

Ultimate Ghost is also shit. Instead of interesting and unique design it's just another Stark ripoff.

I hope they will portray Ghost as a broken character and not as a ninja-esque character. I really hope they keep Ghost creepy-paranoid personality.

Yeah but Ghost is one of those characters that you can change their gender and nothing really changes, cause either way they'ed still be a weird gollum/ psyco mantis looking mother fucker.

I mean hopefully, This movie is still a ways away we don't know what they'll do but I'm hoping for fem-gollum.

They will change Ghost completely. It will be something more like CW Zemo.

>Ghost is one of those characters that you can change their gender and nothing really changes
That's not true. Read his origins, he's one of us.

We only know that Hannah will play Ghost, everything else is specualtion. We will see, I hope for the best. Ghost has so much potential.

>And Ghost being Foster's daughter is all but confirmed
And you're basing this on...

In Ghost case gender really isn't important. She can be /ourgal/. Hackergirl.
Murderous Lain.

I've seen Ghost fans on Sup Forums for years, but I doubt casuals will care all that much.

Ghost will be a woman...
Sup Forums is gonna freak.
I'm all for my Ghost waifu. I hope she will be a tomboy.

I don't really care to much if there's a gender swap and race change, as long as they get personally and abilities right. It's been long overdue for Ghost to show up in one of these movies.

Well, he's not wrong about Stark and the Illuminati.

I've been marathon in Killjoys so this is a nice surprise

She can definitely pull off batshit crazy

They will not.

>Kamen's character is described as charismatic, eccentric, damaged, and unpredictable.

YESSS!!!

christianpost.com/news/ant-man-the-wasp-premiere-spoilers-another-villain-by-the-name-of-starr-coming-190230/

I hope she's got a hackjob suit

What I don't get is why they would use ghost now, his big thing is against corporations and secret organizations..

Pym went against his own corporation, and the avengers.

Antman should be ghost's hero

Thunderbolts confirmed?

So you're saying you don't know Ghost's origins, okay.

And why do you care what they think?

You talking about the woman that was pay for be ghost gf, yeah mcu ghost can be a lesbian too!

>company founder just trying to take back control of his company with the help of his stooge
I don't think Ghost would see what happened as noble as you're making it sound, user.

>Omnisapients

I know his origin very well. Not a fan, its better to leave a backstory out. Makes him/her more enigmatic.
Also do you really think that Ghost would tell Moonstone out of all people his origin? Nah, Ghost is a calculating gal/guy.

>We nned female Ghost art.

Well not that but ghost is supposed to be a legit tech guy to point that corporation hires him a woman to keep him happy.

I mean I don't know, the technological achievement's of ghost in a lot of ways rival stark. Or best him.

It doesn't seem like agenda pushing turning ghost into a female, especially considering most people in tech, engineering hell stem in general are all men, almost.

Isn't that better? Showing the contrast between them?

Pym just wanted to keep his own technology out of Cross's hands because he can't trust anyone but himself with it. It was ultimately self serving.

The Ghost is more of an anarchist

>Ghost
>origin
Ghost has two origins at least, and there's the possiblility he was bullshitting for Moonstone when he revealed it.

>Moonstone
>not being able to pull the truth out of men

I don't think he lied to her.

>anytime anything is out of the norm it's """agenda pushing"""

One of my closest friends is a girl who is half Hispanic and helped design the electrical systems of the mars rover and is now working for a company that designs satellites. People often make deals with her company because they specifically want her on their projects because she's very smart and able to get jobs done quickly and efficiently. Do you think she rose through the ranks of this company and is seen as one of their most valuable employees because of agenda pushing?

He was able outthink the Black Widow. Also the end of the talk she was only baffled at Ghost story. There was nothing she was able to use agianst her. Ghost is truly untouchable.

Ghost will be the woman with an implant in her brain that got struck by lightning mentioned in dr strange.

Her father will be the one who created GhostTech.

She will be the evil foil to the wasp in following with the MCU format for origin stories (wasp's origin story)

Wright made a shit movie and fiege was right to slap it down

the script clearly says Pym as the sevond villian you wright dick sucker

Wrightfags are the worst

If they are using Ghost, female or not, they shouldn't have an identity beyond being Ghost. We should never see their face under the mask or know their actual name.

I said mostly, they're exceptions. I am talking about changing the origin and sex of the character as the agenda part because there is a branch of liberalism that worries young girls not seeing women in positions in tech will make them grow up to not want to be in tech etc.

It is an agenda, you being defensive about some snowflake one off example isn't going to help your position.

Yeah, because Marvel definity wants to turn young women into anti-corporatist anarchists.

Wright didn't make a shit movie.His past five films have all been well received by both critics and audience. Which movie are you talking about?

I wonder how her suit will look like. Will she bath?

>pym's a flawed character in the comics who's gone supervillain occasionally
>darren cross is the main villain in this movie, but pym takes on an antagonist role as well at some point
>somehow this means pym would've been an alcoholic wife beater who hates black people as opposed to having another manic episode
Given how Wright stuck to Scott Pilgrim's comics, the movie probably would've paid similar tribute. He didn't leave the project because Marvel went "not muh pym", he left because of the jews upstairs wanting him to cram in a TEN MINUTE action sequence involving the Avengers, as well as open the film off with SHIELD bullshit when Ant-Man had been in development before Iron Man was even planned.

not until Cap dies in Avengers 5 and Captain Marvel replaces him and switches to a lightning bolt outfit

Learn to read. Wrightbis an overrated hack

How so?

I always worry when they bring an adaptation to the screen that they feel like need to change it for the narrative. It makes me ask why adapt a character but change it so its basically not the character?

Glad they fired the faggot

The actor who portrays Sonny Burch.looks like comic book Ghost...
Maybe this will be important.

Wait, hold up. When did Carol go back to wearing black? Ever since the new costume debuted, I've been saying that it's good, but needs to have the blue replaced with black.

see
It will be Ghost, just with tits. Why are you complaining? Ghost being male is not important to the character, in fact it's best to leave the idea of gender regards to Ghost out of the picture. So that Ghost is a true spectre.

If they went by your thinking they wouldn't have changed the sex in the first place, so obviously her sex will come up in the story.

They did it cause Ant Man is about fathers and daughters. Ut just makes sense

Oh. Oh. That's a neat idea.

Oh, so Wright's script is online then? Please post it rather than continue to get pissed at people calling you on your baseless assumptions.

>rail thin tight suited female Ghost character

Dude I loved Ghost. The old splices were classic.

Her intangiblity could prove to be quite terrifying.

>rail-thin

Pym stole the Pym Particles from Bill Foster, his daughter want revenge for that... just kidding, this don't even makes sense, I mean, would be another insult to Pym.

> I can see her being Ghost.

Why not just use beetle?

Because it's probably owned by FOX via Tombstone or something.

Sony owns Tombstone, not Fox.

>Why does she wear the mask?

I wonder if they'll use some of Aikku's designs.

Isn't Akkiu modeld after Vision?

HYPE