What's his backstory Sup Forums?

What's his backstory Sup Forums?

He is imortal, this is why he never fear danger, has Infinite patience and never gives up on no one, is know by a thousand different names and most of the Villains he turned good keep talking about him like he lived centuries

And he wants to aways keep the universe save, because he knows that when it all ends he will be left alone floating in space forever

He's annoying.

>never fear danger
He tried to bite his own leg to escape from Lord Dominator. My bet is that Wander either was evil or had a soul crushingly traumatic and harrowing past that he wants to be friends with everyone.

>T. Lord Hater

Wander is too goofy for an immortal.

And what being serious would accomplish?

The thing is, you would expect a lot more sense and wisdom from a creature that's immortal. Wander usually gets into trouble, can't divide between good and bad, etc. he's like a 5 year old child when it comes to know people and things.

that's all just his mindgames and him fucking with people

4d chess

in the end it always works out, he's fucking tom bombadil

changed his ways once he saw what he did and how lonely and pointless it was.now he waited until life came back wants to help everyone to him if he can be redeemed so can others that's y he wont give up on hope

3rd season was planned for that. It's too bad that Jewsney will never allow it to happen.

This. He's really a saccharine Doctor. I'd kill for a DW/Wander crossover episode desu, I bet they'd already know each other well and be great friends.

wasn't it hinted that he was evil at some point in the past?

>1000's of years old
>Ages with Sylvia in the time warble episode

Was he? I don't remember anything about it. But I don't see how can a two feet tall orange furball can intimidate anyone.

>didn't watch the episode where he pretended to be evil

>be the most secretly evil creature in the universe
>can't resist the dick bone
Being Wander is suffering.

It's confirmed he used fake beard to not make Sylvia sad.

I'm sure that there is a hint that he got amnesia once in his life. But he lived lots and lots of years after this moment.

>Jewsney will never allow it to happen
Why? Craig can make a season 3 in another network unless he sold the rights to Disney.

Doesn't Disney have this rights since the beginning?