I'm bored, recommend good cartoons or webcomics that are good for binging easy to get into

I'm bored, recommend good cartoons or webcomics that are good for binging easy to get into.

Other urls found in this thread:

pholph.com
tapas.io/series/Hooligans
web.archive.org/web/20110716160154/http://www.hamletothehamster.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I binged Mike Tyson Mysteries a while ago. It was decent. Venture Bros. is good if you ain't seen that. Last season left off on a kind of weird point though.

I was going to recommend hamleto the hamster, because it is just a sunday comics tier webcomic about a hamster. but it fell off the face of the earth, I can't find any archives, the website is down, nothing.

what the fuck

Phoebe and Her Unicorn.

Bullshit webcomic i hate vivziepop so much
Great colour work i give her that

It's being remade right now, maybe it will be less bullshit and more pleasing to you.

Xiaolin showdown. It was all on Youtube, last I checked.

What football will look like in the future.

RIP Hamleto
We hardly knew ye

That isn't the point of this thread, I just needed a reaction to use for OP pic.

But at least you could say something nice about her work, that's more than I can give other anons.

Talespin. Good humor, good artwork, good voice acting, just quality all around. Not every episode is gold, but most are worth watching.

>recommend good cartoons or webcomics that are good for binging

You should definitely read Jack in all it's edgy glory

pholph.com

Weaver's Pack Street is good imo

This series is really short.

Shameless self-plug.

Hooligans on tapsatic.

tapas.io/series/Hooligans

I will update tomorrow morning and twice more this week. Read if you enjoy making light of child abuse.

Xavier Renegade Angel

Endtown.

If Stone Quackers is still on Hulu it was amazing and only got one season.

I'm still irritated that it got cancelled so quick. Best cartoon I've seen in years. Only show brave enough to do an entire episode parodying Blue Velvet.

>Read if you enjoy making light of child abuse.
You just got yourself a reader, my friend.

web.archive.org/web/20110716160154/http://www.hamletothehamster.com/
Dunno if it's collected every strip, but apparently you didn't look hard enough (insert that one Sup Forums face here).

oh damn, but it seems to only have the last page.

and I still want to know if the artist still does anything