Spider-man already making less than Wonder Woman

>Spider-man already making less than Wonder Woman

The bug has been squashed for good

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/wonder-woman-warner-bros/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sony marketing still chalking it up as a win even though it's gonna do less than Spider-Man 3 and about the same as ASM2

Seeing Sony Pictures squirm always makes me happy. I'm not a "company wars" fag, but I dislike pretty much everything they do. And all the leaked emails only cemented that fact.

I'm glad it's over.

>Homecoming is announced

"MARVEL FINALLY HAS SPIDERMAN BACK ITS GOING TO BE SO FREAKING EPIC THEYRE FINALLY GOING TO SHOW SONY HOW TO MAKE A SPIDERMAN MOVIE AND IT WILL MAKE 1 BILLION DOLLARS AND SONY HAS NO CONTROL. THIS IS ALL MARVEL BABY WOOOOOOO!"

>Homecoming is a flop
"This is all Sony's fault"

Well, the movie was good.

>Back home
>At Mickey fucking Mouse
You just gave over a wounded hero to the rape house.

It's like pottery.

It made you laugh right?

>it was just good
Thats the problem, WW was fantastic

Watching mouseketeers jumping off Homecoming's bandwagon like rats off a sinking ship is hilarious desu

fantastically mediocre

Wonder Woman is about to cross the Billionaire mark

thewrap.com/wonder-woman-warner-bros/

>WW was fantastic
No it wasn't.

It was good, but I honestly enjoyed Homecoming a lot more.

speaking of bugs getting squashed

I'd say you've got 15 minutes left before we leave you in the dust

no WB is about to cross the $1 billion mark with all their movies combined most of which were bombs they will never make a billion on a single movie

>we
companyfagging is the absolute worst

Well Homecoming was a piece of shit and WW was pretty decent, so I'm ok with this

But only when they support Marvel, right?

This year has been amazing, the absolute state of mousecucks is more entertaining than the movies they shill

It wasn't really any better than Homecoming, just fresher and more significant being the first Wonder Woman movie instead of the 6th Spider-Man movie. If you separate it from that and the fact that it is the first decent DCEU movie, it's still got visible problems, like that third act.

I'm enjoying watching the warner babies hive such praise for Flashpoint because they think it will erase the shitty movieverse they got stuck with.

They shouldn't have ruined it by making Mary Jane Watson black.

*mic drop*