What makes unworthy Thor so hot? Is it the revealing costume? Is it the beard? Is it the shiny cold metal arm...

What makes unworthy Thor so hot? Is it the revealing costume? Is it the beard? Is it the shiny cold metal arm? Or is it depressive and submissive personality?

It's an unhappy Thor, and you think your booty can turn that frown upside down.

I mean seriosly why he is so hot

You are weird user

thicc

He's badly drawn

the thiccest

how is female Thor worthy but Thor isn't? Also doesnt the whole unworthy thing retcon or contradict God Killer? Where Nick Fury literally called Thor worthy

Hot even without the arm

It was all Mjolnir's elaborate plan to get him shirtless.

I just don't understand why the robot arm.

Is he ever gonna get his own ongoing again? Is he ever gonna stop being a bitch?

What's wrong with him being a bitch?

Whor is suppose to die or come back as the Valkyrie after Legacy. Future art of Thor shows him with his hammer and original suit. All this should be in time for the Thor Ragnorok movie push.

I'm just annoyed how they tied to assinate his integrity by revealing he cheated on Jane numerous times. But hey, it's Marvel. So I don't take what they say seriously in this era of comics. I pray that most if not all of the current shit will be retconned

A bitch that won't pick up any hammer of Thor since he considers himself unworthy. An emo bitch.

Thor cheating on Jane is not a new thing. How is that taken seriously in this day and age?

she has cancer

>beneath the weight of a whisper

They revealed what the guy said to Thor?

Gorr was right

It's funny. Unworthy Thor is either being sad and and pathetic or has emotional thunder outbursts. He really is an emo

That is retarded.

But still a hot emo nethertheless

All of the above.

I think the chest hair has something to do with it, too.

>I'm just annoyed how they tied to assinate his integrity by revealing he cheated on Jane numerous times
That is some nice revision history right there. How can you cheat on someone when you and them broke up? If anything, Jane Foster was the one that cheated on her husband by attempting to restart a relationship with Thor which ultimately led to a divorce. And when Thor was resurrected, Jane Foster abandoned her kid in order to restart a relationship with Thor again which she ultimately failed at.

if that's the criteria doesn't that mean Tom Green should be worthy to lift the hammer? he lost a nut to cancer

Speaking of Jane, has she done anything worth noting lately?

She's busy dying of cancer at moment, to Thor's distress

Yeah you are right

Aaron's run of Thor. Jane is equally despicable the way she abandoned her son and never brought him up again.

Overpowered Thor.
Fought Odin to a standstill
Overpowered Gladiator
Defeated 2 Shi'ar gods
Made the Phoenix Force cried like a bitch
Mindraped Loki
Raped Falcon's lips
Forced Deadpool and Spider-man to get naked and dance for her

So they made her a better Thor than Thor?

>That panel

>Whor
lmao Marvel cunts are hilariously sjw

Hot damn

How did he become unworthy this time?