So with Michelle Pfieffer added to the MCU as Wasp with Michael Keaton as Vulture...

So with Michelle Pfieffer added to the MCU as Wasp with Michael Keaton as Vulture, which Marvel character should Danny Devito play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDhAEmODyzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Owl.

Pip the Troll.

Obviously Doc Ock

The Trash-man

no, that should be Gary Busey

MODOK

The Treesh Man

youtube.com/watch?v=aDhAEmODyzw

I noticed something

>Keaton played Vulture, a flying animal.
>Phieffer's character was Wasp, also a flying animal.
What other Marvel character based on a flying animal is there for Danny to play?

Squirrel Girl

That would be pretty amazing

Puck? I mean he bounces around.

Most importantly, who should Christopher Walken play?

Squirrel Girl should be reserved for Gilbert Gottfried.

>Batman and The Penguin on the same team.

I unironically believe that Glenn Howerton would be a good Reed Richards, Rob Mcellheny as The Human Torch, and Danny Devito as Moleman (but more like his dark take on the penguin), and I've thought of how the FF could fit in the MCU and make up for lost time

God damn that would be perfect

"I'M THE MOLE MAN. I COME OUT, AND I THROW DIRT, ALL OVER, ALL OVER THE WALLS. AND THEN, I START EATING GARBAGE."

He'd do well with a deeper character and serious script, but I'd be fine with him as a side character just hamming it up.

>the MCU
belong to Fox

Troll Toll
Boy's hole

> Disney finally buys out the rights
> Moleman shows up
"I had to burrow from a real crappy Foxhole, lemma tell ya. Only Four guys there, and they kept stealing the spotlight."

Ant Man 2 has become War of the Roses 2: The Pym Slap, I cannot fucking wait

MCU Wolverine.

This. Come to think of it, Moleman always seemed to be one of Marvel's responses to the Penguin.
Danny would be perfect for it even if he would just be doing Burton's Penguin again with half the wit and twice the drooling madness

But Moleman is a Fantastic Four character.
So I'd have to go with

Green Goblin.

Molecule Man.