How do we save Kamala?

How do we save Kamala?

Other urls found in this thread:

airwars.org/news/trumps-air-war-kills-12-civilians-per-day/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop putting her in events and crossovers.

christian conversion....or prety much to any other religion, cult or enthusiast group.

No, no. That would just lead to her family murdering her for apostasy. How do we *save* Kamala?

By denying her existence

Deporting.

By not asking this stupid question anymore.

Marry her off to a nice White boy so that when she converts to Christianity she'll have a safe haven.
Not her family can really hurt her anyway.

Nigger she's a nearly indestructible superhuman how are they gonna kill her?
>Sup Forums is actually this retarded

Give her the black leotard.

More barefoot panels
no more memes

Like this.

>Shipping

Fuck off.

She already had her time.

Marvel pat themselves on the back so much for Kamala that I'm kinda glad seeing her failing nowadays.

>his book took over by Chulk and co then cancelled
>marvel brought back Johnny to be THE ghost rider
Robbiefags pls. It's getting sad.

T-that's an edit right? I don't even know anymore

Give her the infidel meat

Oh.
So user ships people and it's wrong.
But Kamala Khan does it, and she's your favorite actor.

Get bent poozer.

Fucking casuals.

Fuck off, Kilowag.

Question. Is the inhuman thing a religion? Have muslim schollars weighed in on Terrigen mist?

I'm somewhat curious what their reaction would be.

It would be hilarious if muslim scholars determined that it was witchcraft and haram as fuck.

>I have such an urge to ask an /aco/ drawfag for a pic of Kamala giving robbie the "hellfire dog".

How am I supposed to know what's real anymore?

By actually reading comics.

>still treats Obama like a god even though he also instituted multiple travel bans on muslim countries and his impatient military withdrawals directly created the power vacuum that led to ISIS

What did she mean by this?

Uh.....any easier way?

It's just a question user

Well, user, you see, Kamala is cute meanwhile user is probably a fat, smelly, lump of grease, and the matter of fact is that Kamala's whole appeal resides in waifufags getting hard for her muslim cunt.
It's not very hard to understand once you're over the age of 18.

spray acid in her face until she comes to heel

It's not a question, it's a plant.
>i-is this real?
>yes
>WTF MARVEL!!!

>Obama created the power vacuum because he was the one who decided to go to war with Iraq

>even though he also instituted multiple travel bans on muslim countries
Things that never actually happened.

May she stop being Muslim

>and the matter of fact is that Kamala's whole appeal resides in waifufags getting hard for her muslim cunt.

Umm.
Excuse me. Sir?
Sir.
SIR.

Kamala Khan is a young lady.
A YOUNG lady in the most basic sense of the word.
She is underage, you sick pedophile.
You are literally sitting there getting hard from a child.

That is a proud Muslim immigrants precious little girl, you disgusting pervert.
Literally the worst. You deserve to be chemically castrated for your wandering eyes. How dare you.

Cringe: The post.

Take a shower.
Hit the weights.
Seek sunlight.
Have sex.

She put on this as a superhero costume

Bad idea. She don't have the material to fill it.

Even better. It adds to the humiliation

EMBIGGEN

>Take a shower.
Water is a precious resource. To waste it on such a vain act is haram.
>Hit the weights.
This distracts from prayer time.
>Seek sunlight.
Allah is the only light one must seek to attain happiness.
>Have sex.
Not before marriage, you degenerate kafir.

we keep her to her own book. which is only cute girl doing cute hero things cutely.

By lurking the fuck more.

>don't have the material to fill it
Isn't that supposed to be her superthing?

That is no excuse

>Bad idea. She don't have the material to fill it.

Doesn't she...Doesn't she shapeshift?
Maybe I'm imagining it, but I swear in her first appearance she was physically mimicking Carol perfectly.
You know, back when Carol had a rockin' set of tits and a big gorgeous ass.

Muslims worship a pedo.

If they really want her to be feminist icon of sorts that's also a Muslim, have her actually tackle the problems in her faith.
But that'd be interesting.

Qu'ran says you have to bathe before you pray you filthy kafir

She's not a feminist icon.

I would rather have her be the head of female marvel over Carol.

She is Muslim, a brown minority, loves and writes fanfiction and loves to shipping people and characters... she is not feminist, she is a product of tumblr, and tumblr must die.

Send her to Pakistan.

At this point I'd prefer a transexualized Quicksilver as the top marvel female over Carol.

Such a shitty character.

>Qu'ran says you have to bathe before you pray you filthy kafir

A shower is not a bath. It wastes more water than filling a basin and using a cloth.

>LARPer anonetty doesn't know how to take a shower
The rumours were true, you smell like poo.

>I would rather have her be the head of female marvel over Carol.

Here's a list of female characters who'd be better as the head female of Marvel.

1) Everyone who isn't Carol.

He never instituted a single travel ban and the withdrawal from Iraq was in the works before he took office and the electorate never approved of a perpetual occupation of a foreign country.

Try things that actually happened

There's nothing wrong with her, maybe if you weren't a bigot you'd understand that

You're right.

There's nothing wrong with Kamala herself. The problem is the people running the company and the ones who write her.

>No, no. That would just lead to her family murdering her for apostasy. How do we *save* Kamala?

Convert whole family.

Obama put a travel ban on Iraq in 2011 you dunce.

>Support Trump's travel ban
>Ban is horribly implemented
>Laughing stock of the world
>Trump says "Obama did it!"
>Trumpfags parrot what he says

Trumpfags are fucking pathetic

Let me ask a serious question: what's the appeal of this comic, exactly? I mean, I get why Sup Forums likes, being that you seem to have dubious taste in brown girls; but what's the appeal to the general comic community?

I have a better one.
>kill family
>put her with the Runaways

Waifufagging, but this one has at least some substance unlike shit like Gwenpool.

You should've mentioned how he almost killed a nobel prize winning group in their own hospital and incited racial violence and destroyed several Middle Eastern countries like Libya and banned travel from Venezuela.

While the rest of them are true I can't see how he incited racial violence.

No he didn't you liar.

>If I had a son

He incited racial violence by being black.

Fuck off to tumblr nigger.

Go back to Sup Forums where they'll believe your lies.

t. another retarded Sup Forumsack

Oh suddenly we care about civilian casualties when Obama does it.
Even thought Trump ALREADY outnumbered the amount of civilian casualties in six months than Obama ever had in six YEARS.

>literally just What About'd away from critcizing Obama
Fuck off you gigantic faggot he destroyed Syria and Libya, go ahead and try to use mental gymnastics to blame killing Gaddafi on Bush.

By pounding her in the ass until gaping and creamy.

BLUMPF RUSSIA TWO SCOOBS

He's confusing travel restrictions, where they screened more heavily due to an actual terrorist threat. Remember the Greenbay Massacre? Conway got confused because there wasn't a massacre, or even a plan for a domestic attack, but there were a couple of men who were sending weapons back to the Middle East, which Obama reacted to. But Sup Forums is only interested in rhetoric and thinks it's the same as an actual ban.

You are an easily baited chump.

So, is this thread going to stay with kamala? Or is it time to toss the thread out entirely?

Going full infidel meat is acceptable as well.

Fuck you Trump hasn't even been in office for a single year and he already killed more than Obama.
airwars.org/news/trumps-air-war-kills-12-civilians-per-day/
Obama actually put measures to prevent civilian casualties while Trump promoted an aggro strategy that doesn't give a single shit. The fact that you complain about the guy who SUCCESSFULLY limited civilian casualties, compared to both his predeccesor AND his successor, speaks volumes. This is nowhere near resembling whataboutism. Whataboutism would be making excuses. This is me calling you a liar blowing an inevitability of war out of proportion while ignoring deaths caused by deliberate neglect that has already outnumbered YEARS of bombings, in MONTHS.

>limited civilian casualties
>destroyed a state, almost destroyed several other states giving rise to ISIS
>literally created the current migrant crisis
Fuck off you fucking faggot, your king nigger was a shitty president who destroyed an entire region like the one before him.

Now Trump has to cut off the funding to the pet Jihadists and withstand being called a Russian spy for it because you fucking retards worship death at this point.

It wasn't really Obama who ruined race relations, it was that goddamn Trayvon Martin case and all the unnecessary attention the media gave to it.

...shouldn't Trump supporters be happy Trump actually got us a ban rather than trying to rationalize the ban away as the result of a precedent set by Obama? I mean, if you support Trump, wouldn't you simply say "the ban is a good thing, and I'm glad Trump was elected to put it in place" rather than saying "well it's okay he did because Obama did it first"? Wouldn't you be happy Trump is delivering on things Obama didn't do? Shouldn't you be saying the ban is acceptable because it's a GOOD THING YOU WANT, rather than saying the ban is acceptable because the president you didn't like and are glad we no longer have did the same thing?

Framing the travel ban with the logic "it's ok because Obama also did it" creates the impression Trump supporters aren't okay with it, and are rationalizing why it's ok to do without having to cease supporting /their guy/.

Without ANY research, he immediately defend Trayvon Martin intentionally to help launch Black Lives Matter as their personal intimidation group.
>If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon

she is just plasticman senpai

She should wear a burka.

Shows to much skin, the whore of Babylon

#worked

And Obama would run to the mic every time he'd get a chance to stoke the flames.

I REALLY hope Europe implodes into an Islamist hellhole sooner than later BEFORE the same seeds start propogating in North America. The entire continent is basically a giant warning at this point.

Trayvon didn't do anything wrong.

She's a comic book character, she doesn't really exist.

>/tumblr/ is really this delusional

You know he's pretty much indestructible and has the potential to be insanely OP, right?

Don't worry, pal. Why do you think {{they}} keep letting Mexicans in?
Mexicans are extremely religious and fucking hate Muslims. They want them to act as a natural barrier against Mudslimes so they can keep them quarantined in Yurop.

He didn't incite racial violence, rightards just got mad that a black was in the white house.

Trump seeks to pardon himself, which the supreme court ruled is an admission of guilt.

More mexicans have migrated back to mexico in the past following years.

And? There's still a shitton of spics in the USA regardless, or did you think the Wall being held off was because libs have that much power?

>she's a comic book character
Yeah we know, that's what user is talking about. She's a superhero with super powers so how can her family kill her?
>not that her family ever would.

bush created the crisis (and ISIS) by setting the middle east on fire, bro.

You're blaming the one who had to try to clean up the mess.

As a reminder, a refugee has not committed a terrorist act since 1980.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums