What are the chances that this will be good?

Answer:Next to none.

Depends if Mark goes full Marvel method like Black Widow.

It's gonna be good you triggered pol tard.

Hey, Waid and Samnee made me actually like Daredevil. Not even Frank Miller back when he was sane made me do that. And Waid already proved he can handle Cap well. I'm optimistic about this.

this

>anybody who doesn't like writers interjecting their own politics and usingstrawmen are Sup Forumstards
The absolute state of Sup Forumsmblr.

>Avengers is good
>Black Widow was good
>Kooky Quartet mini was good
>Champions is bad
>Archie stuff is irrelevant
85% chance of being good.

>prefering Waid's DD to Miller's
Horrendous taste.

Samnee co-wrote Black Widow's story.
Waid dialogued.

>Avengers
>Good
It's passable compared to everything else Marvel puts out. It's not "good". Black Widow relied sollely on Samnee. The last good Waid book was Daredevil.

Marvel always had fucking politics and social issues in the comics.

Avengers death with tokenism from falcon and 3d negro man. Cap had arcs with gay buddy and Jewish oppression and black oppression.

Xmen is a social comic.

Go watch the mcu moves where's there's nothing but quips.

I think this is more in his wheelhouse. I'm just scared he's going to end up becoming a new version of Frank Miller, like good ideas and technique but let's his own hang ups destroy the story.

Avengers is decent, for what it is. It kind of sucks that Waid is stuck with a filler avengers book, but it is what it is.

I think it's much more in his wheelhouse than Hip Teens, something he's always been terrible at writing outside of Impulse.

I guess it depends on how #woke he tries to be.

have they really expanded on this, story-wise? or was it just "hey waid and samnee cap!"

because the colors and classic costume makes me hope for something along the lines of waid/samnee's rocketeer mini.

*shrug* Would it help if I said I liked Born Again?

I don't think that's as big a thing as people make it out to be. The man knows how to tell a straight-up story for it's own sake.

>people forget waid can be good

>if anything but straight white men are in comics it's interjecting politics
The absolute state of one's brain on Sup Forums

What's the premise of the story?

>Marvel
>Not interjecting politics into literally every book they own.
Have you actually read any marvel comics lately?

Superman Grounded starring Captain America.