twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amy has grown on me over the course of the series

No. I love her.

The show you come from is terrible

>You will never get to "share" a pizza burrito with Ame

Fuck you she's perfect in every way.

Fat cunt I hate you

But after season 1 see became tolerable

I liked it when she deep throated a burrito. It was hot.

She's probably one of the most likeable characters in the show right now with some actual depth. She's like a much more intense Rigby.

She's fine and friendly

I'd rather bully shitskin Connie

"I didn't ask to be made"
Boo fucking hoo amethyst, boo fucking hoo.
Just suck it up and stop whining about it, you are a bit short and so what? You can turn into a fucking helicopter, just shapeshift yourself to be taller and stop crying you childish, selfish purple peace of shit

You will never get to watch her deepthroat the whole thing herself as you watch a movie together.

I really can't.

I do bully, however, Steven in my head all the time I'm watching the show. I just can't stand how fucking ugly he is.

Those SJW proportions are on purpose, right?

I used to find her obnoxious but she's my favourite now.

>WAAAAAAAHHHH I HATE MYSELF
>WAAAAAAAHHHH WHY DOES NO ONE LOVE ME
>WAAAAAAAHHHH WHY AM I SUCH A FAILURE
>WAAAAAAAHHHH HOW COULD YOU BE BETTER THAN ME

fucking cancer, and besides Greg, she's the least abhorrent piece of shit main character on the show.

i want to fuck her and i'm not proud of it

>I only watch enough of the show to find things to criticize about it, but not enough to see that I'm wrong.
What a way to live.

He did ask me to bully her so I did.
He didn't say to do it smartly and not hypocriticaly, she's not that bad...fuck pearl though

Why does this one not look like a bloodthirsty zombie? It just looks like some Star Wars background ayy

>bully fat piece of shit?
>why would we want to bully OP?

Fair enough, but do you always do what OP tells you?

I fucked a girl with her body type. That shit's amazing.

If it's relatively harmless then yes

Your character arc in season 3 was fucking horrible and forced. You were my favorite character before that.

I want to hug amy!

>.gif

>steven's shitty mom dumped all her problems on him and now a bunch of people want to kill him for things he didn't do and he doesn't have anyone to turn to for help because his adoptive moms are retarded and his real mom was a secretive lying bitch and nobody knows the full extent of what she did or why she did it
>pearl is a war veteran and an ex-slave and the love of her life that saved her from being a slave decided to kill herself by having a kid with a random human that she is now obligated to take care of everyday
>lapis was trapped in a mirror for thousands of years and then when she escaped and tried to go back home everything was unrecognizable, then she was forced her to be an informant and go back to the planet where she suffered all her trauma
>jasper was born from a shit tier kindergarten in the middle of battle, her sole purpose was to fight a losing war, got her home planet stolen from her, lost the only person she cared about, got fusion raped for months on end, and then got corrupted
>all the other cgs and centipeetle got corrupted by the corruption bomb
>all the cluster experiments are walking zombie rapes
>the cluster is a giant ball of suffering and zombie fusion rape
why the fuck does she make such a big deal out of being short

>You can't have issues because everyone else has it much worse than you.
What.

I fucking hate this kind of shit.
I guess my problems don't matter anymore because Mike the homeless drugy is doing way worse then me. So my problems mean shit.

No redeemable features to anyone but Sup Forums's low standards

Why doesn't she reform into something that isn't a fat slob? Literally never understood why Pearl and Garnet have acceptable body types but Amy is overweight

Die you fat slob. Go back to living in and eating garbage. You eat Steven's food even though you don't need to eat just because you're just that greedy. Oh and stop fusing with kids.

She can't.

She has way less problems than all the other gems, but almost all of them angst and complain way less than her. She's just a whiny lazy sack of shit

Not the point of that scene, dumbass. Her problem here isn't being deformed, it's being an existence that literally threatened to destroy the earth which all of her friends are living on/trying to protect.

you can't change your base form, there's a set model to work upon. altering it too much is dangerous.

Uh, i'll take shapeshifting for 500, Alex.
Try again Becca

Shapeshifting mechanics within the show do no allow that, not permanently at least.

Yeah, every situations different. Hate that mindset.

Yeah, because she's different from them. Not everyone handles an issue the same way. She didn't go through some huge ass war and she got a completely perspective as a result.

MANLETS, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

This, she's literally a deformed gem.

She's not fat!!!1

>be a shapshifter than choose your form
>be fat
??

she didn't choose her form you braindead fucking retard that's not how shapeshifting works

AND SHE'S NOT FAT SHUT THE FUCK UP

no bully

A Jaco crossover with SU would be pretty cool

Why does she have 3 mouths?

>lapis
>pearl
>complaining and angsting less than anyone
peridot is too much of a meme to have angst anymore and garnet is too busy fucking to have a character
amethyst is a nice middle ground

kill yourself
derpibooru.org/1073719

were the tiddies big

Is your bot on the fritz?

nope, it's fine

Why would i bully best gem?

Girl, get off that couch and get on this dick.

>amedot
Ugh

At least you aren't Jasper.

if you bully 3rd best gem i will bully you back!

>3rd

shes still pretty great

>Pearl
>Better than Amethyst
Now hold on.

she was lucky to be born

You're alright I guess.