Steven Universe is NOT a political LGBT propagandist sho-

>Steven Universe is NOT a political LGBT propagandist sho-

How many (you)s do you want senpai?

JUST

(you)

FUCK THE LGBT COMMUNITY

Why would I watch a cartoon for gay stuff? I want pretty boys. I watch Kamen Rider, capeshit movies, and CW trash shows to look at boys.

I watch cartoons because they're fun.

All shows have some sort of messeage they want to get across and SU does it pretty well. That said if it was a political show Andy would have been the most evil vile person in existence.

Yeah fuck them in the ass, but no reach around

What the hell is "today Cartoons"?

Okay, thank you for sharing. Who's next?

It's the one piece of media that doesn't shove it in your face, that should be commendable.

>doesn't shove it in your face
>Alone Together
>Rocknaldo
>Sadie's Song
>Garnet's entire character
>Memedot and Lapiss

>any of that
>shoving it in your face

You just don't want it there. Literally the one episode that is "about" LGBT is The Answer.

I wish e-journalists would stop plaguing other people's work by shoving their shitty labels and agenda on it.

>using a screenshot from the tumblr app
>posting from a phone
Could you BE anymore summer?

Gems are not female, they're literally rocks and their "human" bodies are illusions

Just some people enjoy something about a cartoon, doesn't mean the cartoon as a whole is just propaganda. Some people liked Avatar because of strong female characters, that doesn't mean the whole thing is SJWPROGANDA

>You can't be interested in a group unless you're part of that group

> Having a life outside of Sup Forums means he's summer

Summer means low quality, not just Tumblr.

SJWs don't even like the show any more, since they only jumped on to watch the singing black lesbian metaphor, who hasn't done much since then.

now please go back to Sup Forums where you cry about Trump or whatever's been happening lately

I sincerely do no understand why people get so mad over this shit.
Anime has been extorting money from fujoshits and yurifags for years, the west is just starting to catch up.

>random tumblr article is proof of anything
I don't even watch the show but fuck off with your shit

SU absolutely is chock full of gender politics. They just aren't as retarded about it as most shows. And their politics is baked in to everything, and not just a surface coat of messaging.

Thing why everyone's losing their heads over it is cuz anime didn't pretend to be morally superior and passive aggressive about it. While everyone in over here'll rub your face into it till it bleeds. Hell the reason why your pic related existed in the first place was because Anno was doing another one of his patented fuck you maneuvers.

It's true, though. Haven't you watched Rocknaldo?

Didn't know faggotry was a reason to watch a show

Why was the first season the only good season?

SU has always been that since the pilot you moron

Rewd

>tfw you are not the target demographic for something

Hold me lads

Thing is: I don't think Rebecca is doing this out of any sense of self-righteousness or progressiveness or whatever bullshit, I think she is just a good ol' perv that likes double clicking her mouse to yuri and old animes.

>losing their heads over it
(you)

HE'S JUST A GUY WITH A BLOG user.