THE SOLDIER IS NOW THE ROOMMATE OF THE PROTAGONIST OF THE LAST Sup Forums THING YOU WATCHED/READ

THE SOLDIER IS NOW THE ROOMMATE OF THE PROTAGONIST OF THE LAST Sup Forums THING YOU WATCHED/READ.

WHAT HAPPENS?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500604097632.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what do you think?

im not really sure.

He would make an EXCELLENT Punisher.

Delete this thread right now! We should not need to be reminded of how long we've been waiting for the last comic to come out!

>Green Lanterns
I unironically think Soldier would get along with Jessica and Simon (Jessie is a crazy shut-in like him and Simon would respect his honest machismo) until he does some shit like making the apartment a raccoon sanctuary or killing an innocent bystander.

NOW, perfection exists.

Please, we're still waiting for the fucking Pyro update.

Last thing I read was that Deviant Art Sonic storytime so I guess.... Sonic?

It works. He just replaces the old dude.

>they reveal what pyro looks like in the last issue
>he's just a regular guy, no burns or deformities
>tfw

Every episode they bicker over who gets the last mutton.

and we only have...six more years to go before they tease the next issue.

Looks like he's shacking up with Diesel

I actually just watched the Team Fortress Expiration Date short, so everything literally stays the same.

But Merasmus isn't the protagonist of TF2

I think he'd be able to get her and her father to open up to each other. In his own special way.

Lots of nonsensical bigotry, I imagine.

>Dragon Ball Super
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500604097632.webm

Atlantis.

RIP Milo[spoiler/]

Could naked Soldier covered in honey and unarmed Heavy beat Saxton Hale?

So literally Team Fortress?

Only if Hale missed his breakfast

>Atomic Robo
Suddenly all arcs become much shorter.

>Guy

>Milo Murphy's Law

Most likely, he'll be the Candace-type figure who takes the brunt of chaos-induced slapstick following Milo around.

I also reckon he'd be enrolled in Milo's middle school as a student, because he's dumber than bricks and I find it amusing.

>SOLDIER I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU BRING ONE MORE RABID RACCOON INTO THIS HOUSE I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THE FUCKIN' WALL

Oh fuck this'd be amazing
>Soldier's dumb enough to by into the kids assumption that the old guy literally IS a nazi, and just starts beating the shit out of him as everyone looks on in horror
>Tries teaching the kids to rocket jump

That would be kinda unfair. The breakfast steak i s the most important steak of the day.

>"Finally those jerks in Pod 6 will get what's coming to them!!!"
gif related

They'll be fine, the Soldier painted their rocket launchers orange

I think he'd fit better off as either
-A history teacher who is more interested in Milo's family history
-A local survivor of Milo's unintended mishaps.

>Hello Family of Furries! I'm am your new rentee!
The show doesn't change much, just now soldier is a member of the cast. I imagine he would try to get Richard to go though some Soldierly boot camp

Ed Edd and Eddy.
It's pretty much the same except Rolf is going to get his balls busted more.

> Soldier shares an apartment with Atomic Robo

This is, somehow, totally believable to me. Robo would hate it, but Soldier is actually a really great asset to have on ahnd against otherwise unwinnable fights, and Robo (by right of being bulletproof and (mostly) explosion proof) is one of the few people that can hope to keep soldier on a lease.

"Soldier is our longest running Plan Z. In our line of work, we often go up again massive conspiracies, computer superintelligences, alien superintelligences, NAZI superintelligences... a lot of superintelligences, to keep the list short. We can make our plans, but sometimes they out-think us. They can plan for us better than we can plan for them."
"No one has ever planned for Soldier."

They already did the "Pyro is a woman" thing with the Team Fortress Classic Pyro

Sup Forums CAN WE HAVE NEW WEAPONS PLEASE? PLEASE?

Real talk, why the fuck hasn't Valve made a TV show out of this yet. They fucking know their shitty game is dying. Do they not like that franchise any more or are they just that fucking lazy?

Fuck off to r/tf2

Adult swim tried doing that actually, they learned about "valve time" and didn't end up doing it.

fun fact: expropriation date is from a finished idea valve wrote for the show.

I'm pretty sure Expiration Date was a pilot for a TF2 cartoon on Adult Swim. They've tried but they are perfectionist to a flaw and because of this they are slow as hell

Tonight is the night, haven't you heard?

>tonight will never be the night.

>tfw

There is still nights after Love and War

FUCK YOU

There is a 75% chance that someone will try to rape the soldier.

Love and war was the last half decent update the community updates are just trash.

>By the end of the episode Richard becomes /fit/ as fuark

Alternately

>The Soldier kidnaps the Darwin for a misunderstanding and is now in Trench warfare-slash-CTF match against Nicole in which her flag is Anais.

He will die in Ultimatum wave.

I hope the mayan/pyro update will revive my interest in the game

>JUDO FLIP INTENSIFIES

In all honestly though, he'd fit in just fine. He's like the horrific hybrid of Ruckus and Ed the 3rd put througha 1950's filter.

>EHS
Sheepboy finally gets laiden with explosives for a suicide attack on the local communist headquarters (a vodka theme liquor store)

Plus his racism would be less about skin color and more about what country they were born in. Would be pretty fresh for a character there.

>Best class gets best waifu

>Soldier ends up on an island of furries
I trust the Zero-Shits Given tier writing of Sonic Boom.

Oh god
Soldier's intense patriotism would be great working off of Carl's general lethargy, plus he wouldn't be the craziest the Aqua Teen's have had to deal with.

I think he would get taken down pretty quick, after killing a bunch of people

There was already a crossover

dude, this year Tf2 is gonna 10 years old !

gonna be *

Would he get a Ring
What are the percentage of soldier raping someone

>What are the percentage of soldier raping someone
considering the fact that he is a psychopath with potato brain, kinda low. his job and America are before everything and he has a waifu now

The Soldier moves in with the Simpsons

He's still would be a psycho

Transformers;

>I AM NOT TRAPPED IN A FACULTY FULL OF ROBOTS
>YOU ARE ALL TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME

>Soldier is constantly wearing his box robot costume
>Constantly responding to any questions or sentences said to him by making beeping noises

>Soldier goes to Gotham and somehow sneaks into the Batcave
>neither Alfred nor Bruce have any idea of how he did it
>Soldier steals a Robin costume and begins to follow an increasingly annoyed Batman around, trying to dispense American justice by murdering criminals and blowing up property
>eventually Batman just sends him to Arkham
>Soldier fits right in with the rest of the loonies and makes things even more chaotic in there
>he keeps trying to teach the inmates military training and discipline, essentially Full Metal Jacket meets One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
>no one can kill him because of the Kill Me Come Back Stronger pills
>he somehow keeps building weapons and rocket launchers out of garbage
>the Arkham doctors and inmates have absolutely no idea what the fuck is wrong with him
>even The Joker is kind of scared (although he finds him hilarious)
>he periodically breaks out and blows over large sections of Arkham which allows the rogues to escape even more frequently
>but at the same time he is constantly going after the rogues and his lack of restraint or sanity or decency makes everything much more dangerous for them
>eventually several of the Rogues just start locking themselves in Arkham to avoid him
>the Arkham staff remove him off the building and refuse to take him back in
>eventually Batman has to accept him as a roommate and try and teach him how to be less destructive

why can't we have things like this?

>Enjoying Sheepboy's suffering/stupidity

Cmon user

>one night he takes on the Batman costume
>goes against the Joker
>he tries to control him by dressing up as a general or other important military guy
>The Soldier tells him the US army would never accept a 'hippie' clown
>HUTTAH! NECK SNAP!
>he is now celebrated as the greatest hero of Gotham

>Soldier
>Megas XLR
Ohhh shit. Shenanigans.

I can imagine Megas kicking robot ass with Soldier running around and shooting shit.