This is perhaps the best incarnation of Brainiac. Prove me wrong

This is perhaps the best incarnation of Brainiac. Prove me wrong

I cannot.

>Kryptonian origin
>best

No, Colu is very cool and important to DC cosmic. Don't be a fag.

True.

I've read REBELS and all sorts with Braniac-whichever that is, but I still don't really understand Braniac's origin, and can't be arsed going through the wikis to find out, because the Legion of Superheroes is involved, which means time-travel, which means mess.

There's the Byrne robot who, I believe, was the Kryptonian AI version that DCAU draws from, and there's the scientist from a different planet who bottles Kandor, right?

*blocks your path*

*speaks in Jeffrey Combs' voice*

I can't prove wrong an affirmation that contains 'perhaps"

All the previous Brainiacs were retconned to be probes controlled by the real Brainiac, who's a jacked cyborg scientist from Colu that can trade blows with Superman, who bottles Kandor and thousands of other cities before destroying the planets they were on. Then it was retconned so that after the New 52 the true Brainiac (this one) somehow became a multiversal god who retroactively incarnated himself as previous Brainiacs in the multiverse, including DCAU Brainiac.

>Internet FIGHT.gif

that last one sounds retarded

I just liked the idea of Brainiac being the embodiment of Krypton's history, thus giving Clark the dilemma of destroying him entirely.

So a bunch of convoluted power creep. Nah.

I liked tje futures end lovcraftian Brainiac, having the others be probes.I mean, final goal in acquiring all knowledge is all the knowledge in the multiverse, right?

Pretty sure post-Crisis Brainiac was always still from Colu but I can't be fucked to double check right now either. He was made AI before Byrne though because I remember him in robot form in COIE.

>"They call me Superman."
>"A better oxymoron, I have never heard."

>"Are you a god?"
>"From the fiery depths of Apokolips!"
>"Noted for classification."

>Powerlevel fagging

nah
Pink Polo Shirt Brainiac is the best one. He has that casual look you want in an evil super computer.
(i liked Disco Ball skull brainiac too)

Easy: name an episode where he DOESN'T fucking job. The only one I can think of is his first fight with Supes in S1, but other than that, he just kept getting his ass kicked. He's the Lich of the 90s cartoons.

Is it just me or has Brainiac been getting a push lately? He was the center of the Convergence event as well as the Doomed arc, he was the main villain in Injustice 2 and Lego Batman 3, he keeps getting power boosts (now he's one of the only characters who remembers all the retcons), and now he's probably going to be the main villain in the Krypton show. Will he be in the next Superman movie?

I still wish he was in Justice League.

His first two appearances were great but every appearance after that diminished him.

He was in the episode Twilight of the Gods, then at the end of JLU's Cadmus Arc.

That's not robot skeleton Brainiac.

The real question is who does the better voice: Corey Burton or Jeffrey Combs?

They're both good for their respective versions. Combs Brainiac wasn't a stoic robot and Burton Brainiac wasn't an old man and scientist with cyborg parts and 'roids.

This.

I liked Bleediac, and he has a decent personality, even helping out the heroes. And honestly I was expecting him to have been Skull Robot from CoIE instead of Batistaiac.

I don't know why I like this one. I think it's because I saw him in one of my uncle's old comics