FULL INFINITY WAR POSTER (UNTIL NOW)

awful poster
good thing nobody cares about it

Spidey's torso contortion is fucked.

blows the shit out of that terrible JL poster

Based Marvel knows they've won but they just keep hitting harder and harder anyway

gotta love them for that

Where is Ant Man and Wasp?

Look at Iron Man's shoulder

wandas gonna get CLANKED

Man, unless they severely nerf Thanos (which they'll certainly do) what's anyone who isn't Thor and Hulk supposed to do when fighting him?

if i found a way to go back in time to 2004 when even the idea of a Iron Man movie would be laughhable, id bring this poster

That Steve keeps giving me the vapors.

PUNISHED CAP

Bruce willis is looking cool

>FULL INFINITY WAR POSTER (UNTIL NOW)
But during the stone age...

Yep. It's like the artist changed his mind about the pose halfway through.

The rest is pretty cool, though.

>no thanoscopter
>"good Thanos"

kys

That's what the Black Order is there for

And a GotG DVD
No one will believe it without a Cosmic Marvel movie

Oh, well fuck me then. Anyway its weird that both Ant Man and The Wasp and Captain Marvel are in-between these Avengers movies. Scott is going from universe ending event, to fighting Ghost, back to this shitshow in over 3 movies. Carol apparently fucked off since the 90s for whatever reason

How would 2007 Sup Forums react to this?

...yet, he is beautiful.

Die, most likely.

I'm never going get used to Black Widow with Platinum Blonde hair.

Anyone thinking that Carol will show up for her last-second heroic comeback after ditching her superhero life due to the events of her prequel movie?

I think it's more likely she chose to stay in space and Infinity War brings the party to her.

I think they'd be reeling over Ant Man and The Guardians getting movies before even commenting on this
Why is Widow blonde anyway? As for Carol she was probably off doing whatever with the Kree/Skrulls

>Is that Tobey in the suit
>So how's Nolan and Bale doing
>Oh, is that Human Torch

Company wars should be a bannable offense.

>Anyone thinking that Carol will show up for her last-second heroic comeback after ditching her superhero life due to the events of her prequel movie?
I think she's gonna be the post credits scene.

Anyone thinking Thanos looks like Rick Harrison?

>That shooped Ant Man
Cheeky

Hulk's the only guy focused on Thanos. He has his facts straight.

>Why is Widow blonde anyway?
After she attacked the head of state of Wakanda, who then told Ross about it, she must have gone into hiding.

they're doing the opposite. they're buffing the heroes so they have somewhat of a chance but still little chance.

>Black Panther gets stronger, more high tech suit with energy flowing through it.
>Hulk and Thor obviously get buffed in Thor 3.
>Iron-Man Bleeding Edge Armour
>Scarlet Witch probably gets buffed.
>Doctor Strange is probably buffed in Thor since he'll have learnt more by then.
>War Machine is somewhat a cyborg now.
>New more powerful arm for Bucky.
>Mantis will probably be buffed
>Drax is glowing in the poster, he probably gets his "im destined to kill Thanos" buff.
>Vision will probably get a buff based off of learning how to use the mind stone.
>Groot will grow in the movie, im callling it.
>Spider-Man gets Iron-Spider suit.

Everyone that doesn't get buffed is either going to die, or get treated like fodder.

I am curious...
What will happen to Vision, when thanos gets all infinity stones? Since he has one on his forehead, that basically makes him alive and sentient...

Thanos looks stupid

Is Thanos REALLY going to be played by Bruce Willis or is that a meme?

I think it would be cool though

Thanos looks so dumb without his traditional suit and the helmet.

STOP GIVING LOKI CHANCES TO DO GOOD

HE'S FUCKING EVIL!!!!1

Thanos is doing a smug face

Hes played by Josh Brolin, aka Cable in Deadpool 2.

Thanos looks stupid. Literally just looks like a fat purple guy.

in before someone makes a joke on how chubby Tennant looked in JJ [/spoiler[

top or bottom?

Why am I developing feelings for the Silly Asian bug girl...?

Bottom has the best waifus.
Top has the best husbandos.

>Star-Lord is just in his regular costume
>The blue costume poster was a fake
>The fact that Ego broke his helmet means nothing
>The first two Guardians movies aren't one grand origin story set in 2014, with the Guardians being a cohesive team unit by the time of Infinity War.
>We're probably never going to get a fully-uniformed Guardians team reacting to the Cosmic ramifications of massive universe-shattering events
>And Black Widow's hair is hideous now.

Actually may have killed my hype for the whole thing.

Bottom has no chance. Thanos has 2 hauntlet, and 12 stones

Still waiting for them to use the nuclear option and just post the complete version of the infinity war teaser that I know they have.
A complete teaser the way the first thor ragnarok teaser was a 'complete teaser' PLS GIEF

This is going to sound odd but I think it's actually a good play, get people acclimated as soon as possible as much as possible to his bare design so you can do whatever you want with it.

topped by both caps

He's going to die, like many other characters in this movie. He's pretty much the only one who has a chance of revival at the end, though.

On the one hand
>2 Complete Sluts
>Double Vision

On the other
>Hulks
>Infinity +1

>Im Thanos Harrison and this is Infinity War

But two heads, so twice as self-defeating.

>The first two Guardians movies aren't one grand origin story set in 2014, with the Guardians being a cohesive team unit by the time of Infinity War.
What the fuck are you talking about

>Who are those OCs at the bottom there? Must be a side plot, surely Thanos wouldn't employ a pack of lap dogs.

Guardians 2 takes place six months after Guardians 1. The theory for a while was that it would work as a two-part origin story, because by the end of it they'd not only set up the core of the 2008 Guardians team, but the 1960's one as well. The idea was that by the time of Infinity War, 4-6 years later in the timeline, the Guardians wouldn't be this loose, ragtag team of misfits but a more cohesive response unit working as a team, like in the DnA run.

Guardians 2 even ended with Peter losing his helmet, the perfect lead-in to a redesign, but I guess he just built a new one or something. Every Marvel character gets three costume variants per movie or some shit, and Peter's been stuck with the same uninspired Philip J Fry costume.

>The fact that Ego broke his helmet means nothing
That was just for Yondu to come over with the laser-bubble-wrap-air thing at the end. It already Checkov'd.

No, because one head would self-defeat the other's self-defeating.

They cancel each other out as long as there is an even number of heads.

yes, first thing I thought

Come on, the Ross homage was cool. Except fucking Superman wasn't in

Does the color there under have to deal with which stone they'll be finding or some shit?

>, with the Guardians being a cohesive team unit by the time of Infinity War.

I could have sworn that's what the director of GOTG said and when he did I thought they were gonna all have there blue costume's.

>The Time Stone is green.
>On Doctor Strange's corner

>The Mind Stone is yellow.
>On Vision's corner

Maybe...

>We're probably never going to get a fully-uniformed Guardians team reacting to the Cosmic ramifications of massive universe-shattering events
That's literally what they will be in Infinity War. according to James Gunn. The whole point in setting Guardians 2 shortly after the first movie was because Gunn wanted to tell another story of the team still getting used to each other. By the time Infinity War rolls around they'll have been together for four years, they'll be a well-oiled machine.

A imagine a lot of the comedy and drama will be the juxtaposition between the Avengers being shattered and conflicted while the Guardians are a strong family unit. The Guardians will probably help the Avengers reassemble through example.

People don't like MCU Guardians because they're a cohesive response unit

That is Hawkeye's lamest expression yet.

he's really fed up with the bullshit

so what do you think is the reason why Thanos isn't wearing his helmet? I think they are gonna make a joke that he's in his PJs

>And Black Widow's hair is hideous now.
Fuck off.

If anything we need more silver haired beauties in movies.

Bottom has Gamora so no.

>not liking gamora
what are you a faggot?

The Russos said that he ditches the battle armor once he acquires the gauntlet because he no longer needs it.

>shitty make up
>ugly
>no eyebrows
>no eyecircles
>no personality
>no character, literally space black widow but uglier
>sister plays her motivations infinitely better
Not a faggot just someone with good taste.

Fuck the Russos.

Helmetless Thanos looks so fucking goofy.

>he ditches the battle armor
Russos were a mistake.

>Still waiting for them to use the nuclear option and just post the complete version of the infinity war teaser that I know they have.

They will do that opening day for JL.
It's all about timing.

How likely is Hawkeye to survive this movie?
What's to say he even has any important role in this movie at all?
They better just leave him out for the most part, and have some other meaningful death.

This is basically Thanos.

K E K

>Lord thanos, I've come with this infinity gem for you, but it will cost you...a price.
>hmmmm I dunno man, I mean, you know the economy it's not the same as five years ago, best I can do is ten bucks. but you know what? let me call a buddy who is an expert on infinity gems.

yeah """""""""""""""Carol Danvers"""""""""""""""""""" will show up alright

I'm Thanos, and THIS is my infinity gauntlet.

>not liking anything on your list
>good taste
FUCKING KOK

Considering JL is Zack Snyder/Joss Whedon Avengers-rehashed Frankenstein monster it might work.

kek

>kok
Not only shit taste, but also a retard.
>the city of Gamorashits

Why is Thanos 100% SMUG?

top panel thanos reminds me of the grand inquisitor from venture bros

>IGNORE ME

this poster is trash

top looks like a soviet space opera
bottom looks like a cheesy comic book movie

>when the entire universe is fighting an eternal titan and all i got is a quiver

So Widow's undercover as Yelena again? We Dark Reign Thunderbolts?

he waited 10 years to get a chance to fuck Death why wouldn't he be smug?

At least it's not totally orange and blue

>I'll give you 5 bucks for this tesserac because it will sit in my shop.

>Man, unless they severely nerf Thanos
>literally beat the shit out of every single character single handedly
Yeah, no, Grapeman isn't here to offer them their juice.

>where's the poster with the X-Men?

>Scar hoe leading MCU thunderbolts
That sounds so fucking awful it might happen...