Buy my fucking comics

Buy my fucking comics.

no

say that again bitch, buy my game while your at it

no

I would rather save some money so i can buy meth from Heisenberg

First you stop fucking the comics I used to buy.

no?

It looks like all of his comics are rated 1 star.

yes

do it. buy his comic and my game or this whole thread goes boom.

think I'm bluffing? go ahead try me

Sure, What is your best comics?

TELL ME FAGGOT!!

Hey faggots! Buy my nothing instead

I've been wondering, what did Todd Howard say/do to become a meme?

Is is just because of the Skyrim re-releases and Fallout 4 being shitty?

Becoming a meme is a not about content, is about being posted on the internet in the right random place at a right random time

im not too keen on this but I'm pretty sure its just overall the dumbing down of fallout 4, the large yet pretty empty map of f4,disrepecting the original 2 games and tedious settlement building that "just works" in addition to rereleasing Skyrim at any chance.

>his two Iron Man books condensed into one
>his other books are his pets and MCU shilling, and they sell like shit
Is Marvel finally accepting that he doesn't actually sell?

I would rather get brutally raped by a rabid goat than buy your comics

He's been a meme since before Fallout 4. It's mainly thanks to fans of New Vegas and Bethesda's sidelining of legacy Fallout fans in favour of casuals, that and Skyrim (see that mountain?)

Ultimate Spider-Man has decent art. Read it for free and it just might be worth it.

I heard his Daredevil was decent, as well.

Decent art? Are you kidding?

I liked Venom? Pichelli is okay, but she was only around for a couple issues.

Who is this qt?

How fucking new

I never got this complaint

The history and mechanics sure got simple and settlement building with everything else related to the minuteman sucks cock. But the map is the most interactive and diverse in the series, the bridges, the ruined skyscrapers, the museuns, the scrap cities, the forests, i had more fun with the documents i found on ruins than with the storie of any of the games in the series

You think the anons that come here aren't ready to die? I've already pulled the pin.

Not answering my question

Fallout 4 maybe gets more shit than it deserves, but also maybe not. While I liked the environment for the most part and the Power Armour and Survival Mode, it didn't quite feel like a next gen game. Graphics were bad, AI was bad, engine was the worst, as usual. The characters looked like they were made of Plasticine, and I missed the gritty world of Fallout 3 (as much as that one gets shit on, at least DC looked cool.) I liked the idea of settlement building, but it was incorporated rather sloppily and didn't really engage you at all. There was no thematic reason to bother, really. There were also pretty simple mods out there that added things that could have easily been in the game such as live dismemberment and separate AI systems for each enemy group. Also, the writing, story and dialogue were mediocre. Not only was the game linear, it was bad, which is unforgivable in my eyes.

TL;DR not enough effort + style (which in itself was lacking) over substance = FO4

Lurk moar.

His Daredevil is great.

I also really got tired of the cartoon colours with the Plasticine environment. Made me feel sick after awhile.

Not him but I've been here over a decade and I didn't know that girl was someone relevant.

I've been here 7 years but I didn't know we were discussing whether or not she was 'relevant'.

I don't give a fuck if she is relevant, I just want to know who she is

Her name is Robert Paulson.

Why are you being such a faggot?

I think reddit is more your speed, pal.

Ah, I see.
You don't know who she is either, but you're being a faggot in order to hide it

I'm not hiding anything. I'm just lonely and wanted your company.

An nice environment is a good thing but I would actually like something to do.

Redpill me on Bendis. Why do you guys hate him, capefags?

From what I gather bad writing, pandering to the social justice crowd, and bad story composition. There may be more but I;m not sure.

Not saying bendis doesn't deserve the hate.

But, You ever got that moment in the time when a nerd really doesn't like something and wanted others to hate it too?

He takes an entire page to get across two sentences: Most major case of recurring decompression for any writer I've ever seen. The fact that he manages to sell so well in spite of this, and because of his normie-pandering and bland, safe writing, in the same vein as the Marvel movies in safe income, really. He's the machine in the production line, is what I'm saying.

JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible writer, but managed to broker the massive success of New Avengers into being one of the most influential people in the company, even extending to the movies for a time.

He shamelessly has no respect for past stories or characters that aren't his favorites.

fuck you for what you did to the x men

And Guardians of the Galaxy
And Avengers
And the Marvel universe as a whole
And Iron Man, even though I don't give a shit about Iron Man

Buy comics? As in, paying money to read your comics?

Because Wanda is my waifu.

LOL, NO. You are the single reason I quit buying Marvel Comics.

Why I hate Bendis
>shat on Beast by turning him into his shitty self insert
>Turned Cyclops into an irredeemable mutant Hitler
>Shat all over Emma Frost

Bendis?

THAT Bendis?

>le ebin anti-semitism

Not enough that he's a shit writer, gotta throw in the fact that he's jewish, amiright? Like Stan Lee and Kirby aren't jews?

this like I'm fine with the sole survivor talking but I think its pushing it when the game makes a effort to make them emotional about their lost son when your simultaneously carving up raiders.

another thing I wish fallout had more was more reasonable raiders, nuka world kinda addressed that issue but that was only until you killed their boss

and one final thing I got against fallout is towns, I feel like since its been 200 years humanity should've regained itself enough that theres a few towns and some parts of Boston is livable and not just diamond city, like from the trailer I was expecting diamond city to be this big chunk of land that just had people living in it, not just the fens

>settlement building that "just works"
>it doesn't work without mods

one job todd. just one.

you do realize that the most of new vegas's side quest were just the same number of 3's quest copy pasted with different flavor text

of the 3D games

-3 & 4 had the best world/sandbox

-NV had the best gameplay

-4 had the best artstyle

-TTW is the best 3D fallout (but probably the most buggy)

For some a great writer on his time. But the hate comes from the fact that he has shat on characters, ignores continuity and does whatever the fuck he wants since he is the biggest name at Marvel. He is also known to favor his OCs on everything he does over other characters. To give you an example this is a page of CW II, the green haired guy is dead, yet out of nowhere and without explanation Bendis says: “He is alive and he is here to talk with Captain Marvel."

When She-Hulk was "killed" in CW2 prologue she took a missile to the chest. Someone else had to fix it by saying she got hit by Thanos since a simple missile taking down a hulk would be the most retarded thing ever.But before that he tried to defend this by saying that: An outdated armor that hasn't been touch by Stark for years had anti-thanos missiles, go figure.

Guy had his time but I think he hates his job and is trying to get himself fired.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga, do you even know who you're talking about? He's the master of Marvel, the king of comics, the future Editor-in-Chief. He has 2 shows based on his creations, Powers and Jessica Jones, and someday Mile Morales will be the next Spider-man in movies or TV.

Sorry mate, but Bendis is the King of Marvel. Those on Team Bendis will guard any and all storylines created by Bendis, or expand on it. I mean look at this shit Once he finally runs Marvel, we will enter an era of Bendis continuity. As long as there's a franchise with a movie or TV show, it won't be safe from Bendis Continuity.

He's the future Editor-in-Chief of Marvel, and the other writers at Marvel know it. The ones that aren't with him are off doing Star Wars.

no. i hate you. apparently your community college "classes" are also garbage.

I heard his book about writing has some great stuff. All by other writers, though.

no

Typical anti-Bendis brigade. You guys are the worst of the worst. Always crying because Marvels best writer is reinvigorating comics with his top selling stories. I bet you guys are the same idiots crying about the X-men too. Well too bad, his X-men run is highly praised everywhere else like reddit, and will go down as one of the best. Issue 600 took old and boring characters and reinvigorated them into a new progressive age. You guys need to catch up instead of staying stuck in the past.

And there is nothing you can do to stop the Bendis train, lol.

>He's the future Editor-in-Chief of Marvel
I know this is a meme, but lwt's look at the facts. He isn't that charismatic and has neither the experience nor skills to be Editor-in-Chief, let alone an editor. Once upon a time he was a decent writer, but an asshole and burned all his bridges. Nowadays, he does whatever the fuck he wants because he knows can coast off his past achievements.
I'm starting to get off topic, so to sum it up: Bendis will only become an editor if it's a cheap publicity stunt to profit off his name.

Fuckers on Sup Forums telling me, always in Marvel threads
"Bendis ain’t bout this, Bendis ain’t bout that"
My boy a scripter on fucking Iron Man and them
He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Y'all niggas ain’t know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about "Bendis ain’t no writer, Bendis ain’t this, Bendis a fake" SHUT THE FUCK UP

Y'all don’t live with that nigga!
Y'all know that nigga wrote Alias and Powers
First good comic adaptations
Nigga been on best-sellers since fuckin, I don’t know when!
Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Bendis I’m fucking beating they ass!
I’m not fucking playing no more
You know those niggas roll with Brevoort and them

>future Editor-in-Chief
>Bendis will live decades making dosh exploiting the talent of artists and writers so they can live their autistic power fantasies of shitting on the government to take money from liberal kids, while the real owners of the company will be using all the gainings to support republiclans

So Marvel will be like zombie simpsons writers with FOX?

Hey look!
This thread was made to threaten a public figure with harassment, violence, enslavement, and death for being Jewish.

That's a crime.

One Sup Forums seems to endorse. Again.

By the way, CAPTCHA isn't coming up on the report screen.

>Guy had his time but I think he hates his job and is trying to get himself fired.
I doubt he hates it, but it's clear that he has zero passion now.

Bu your comics?

Why the fuck is he wearing a little yellow star that says Jude. Thats offensive as fuck, even if he is jewish. Unless this fucker is a legit holocaust survivor, someone should gas him for this shit.

>since before Fallout 4
The lead up to the release of Skyrim is where it started (See that mountain?)

The OP is making a death threat with that photoshop.
That's why those stars existed in Nazi Germany, to mark people for persecution and death.

And Sup Forums is legally required to take it down and report it to law enforcement authorities.