So what will his movie be about?

So what will his movie be about?

>Nightwing fucks the DC universe

Beat me to it. Dick is hitting everything from Artemis to Zatanna

From the first draft that was leaked.
Aight check it, Dick gets to Bludhaven right? As he's leaving some girl radiating aftersex glow gives Dick her number he kisses her sais he'll call her as soon as she turns around he opens up his fanny pack and stuffs the number there next to dozens of others. He bums around for a while finally getting a job as a bartender from his apartment manager he fucked, he starts Nightwining around adventures with Huntress, who he fucks, and is told Black Mask sent some people here to test the waters about maybe expanding the business. He infiltrates their ranks by pretending to be some getaway driver and fucks Black Masks number two because she needed to know he was serious about the gig. He gets found out and there's this huge fight scene right, during the fight he gets injured and barely manages to get away and collapses just as he manages to change back into his civies. He wakes up in his apartment and and his apartment manager walks in so he proceeds to fuck her as thanks. A few days pass and while he's fucking Batgirl during a stakeout he realizes that Black Masks goons are shipping in an Amazo to take out some other bigwigs who are getting taken out by Black Masks crew, during the big fight Huntress and Batgirl are handling the goons while Dick tries to stop the Amazo but fails, as he's fighting it he sees that it's initiated a self destruct sequence and the only way to stop it is to short circuit it from the inside but Amazo's skin is too hard to damage, so the only way to do it is to fuck the Amazo and brick inside it(iot's a female prototype), he proceeds to fuck the shit out of the Amazo until he shorts it.

Post credit scene is the Amazo is in Batmans lab and turns out to be an android with full working parts so she got preggers.

Good to know I'm an unoriginal fuck

I would watch it

which classic girl will he fuck? That's the big question

Gun runners using Bludhaven to import high tech weaponry from Black Zero and JL Events. Nightwing eventually figures out who they are, crashing their shipments, but mast make his way back to Gotham to stop the man behind it all Red Hood

this sounds great desu

Probably huntress

157 minutes of Dick Grayson and Starfire performing every position in the Kama Sutra.
With no less than 40 closeup shots of Dick's ass.

Dickbabs is canon

I want it to be Starfire
I think it will be Helena or Babs
Therefore I hope it will be Helena because Babs is worst girl
Or maybe it will be one of his shitty civilian girlfriends (still better than Babs)

it's about to be reinstated

Capekino

>implying
Nightwing #27 is Dick and Helena
Babs and Dick will flirt for an issue, then decide they're better off as friends
All because editorial doesn't want them together, but they're popular enough that a crossover would increase Batgirl sales

Why are Nightwing threads so lame?

>And he's gonna sex her xD

No wonder his solo books are such trash, all his fans ever care about is fanservice.

Found the Timfag

Rape

>Why are Nightwing threads so lame?

Because you keep showing up in the.

More like all his solo books as NW are mediocre and his only good stories are him as either Robin, Batman, or a spy, and he has no interesting villains, so the only thing to care about is who he fucks, because Dickfire vs Dickbabs is a heated topic amongst capefags

Because Nightwing sucks.

It's telling Dick's best stories are him not as Nightwing.
Hell even NTT started sliding to mediocrity with and after Judas Contract.

use a Batman villain that we would never get in a proper Batman movie:
Clayface

I mean with the rumors that the villain in the Batman movie is gonna be Deathstroke it's possible not even the Batman movie will use Batman villains.

I'd like to see him be the one to deal with Slade/Deathstroke, rather than have him turn up in Batman. It would establish this (likely experianced) Nightwing as very near/as good as his mentor by this point in his life, and would give us some awesome martial arts fight scenes and potential set pieces. Day to day, maybe Officer Grayson like in the older Nightwing comics. I like the idea of one of the Bat family ending up basically doing the Daredevil bit and working the legal part of the job in the day.

Wait. People are Timfags?

>Deathstroke
He IS more of a Dick villain than a Batman villain.
I secretly want them to re imagine some of the rogues gallery Dixon tried to make. Like pic related

Yeah like five people

90 uninterrupted minutes of male ass shots

Why not save Slade for the Titans movie

Who would even star in a DCEU Titans? Cyborg is a Leaguer, we are at least up to just pre-Damian for Robins and don't know if Tim even exists in this setting, and we are barely at Barry, so there are no younger speedsters yet.

I guess a team of Starfire, Aqualad, Wonder Girl and Beast Boy might be fun. Sorta. I suppose they could have Nightwing share the mentor role with Starfire like in the recent cartoon movie, and have Terra be the focus, with Slade, as their story and interaction would fit nicely with the DCEU tone.

I was thinking of a similar line up. It can further Dick's "fuck you Dad I can do it too" line of thinking

After being bored of fucking the entire DC Universe, Dick opens the door to the MCU, where he's ready to conquer a new universe of women. The climax of the movie is him making out with Scarlett Johansson and Scarlet Witch for 20 minutes at the same time, later on he defeats Thanos and gets to fuck Captain America too while he's at it.

I'm not a Robinfag.

I never post in Dick threads. I sometimes lurk because he's circlejerked about so much here, and then shortly leave because its the same childish shit over and over. Like a bunch of preteen girls giggling to themselves.

>he's circlejerked about so much here
No he isn't

Do people think the Nightwing movie will happen? I bet it goes the way of the Cyborg movie and if anything just gets turned into a Titans movie.

That wouldn't be so bad. I like Nightwing, but his comic runs tend to be pretty shit. He's at his best when he's leading a team, standing in for Batman, or with the Batfamily (especially Damien). I'll settle for him turning up on screen in a proper live-action role, named Nightwing, in the classic outfit or a variation of it. It's all I want.

mmmmmmm