So how powerful are the Guardians exactly?

So how powerful are the Guardians exactly?

7/10

Can't even 1v1 Superman

About as strong as the lollipop guild.

They have full universal awareness, can destroy medium sized planets, can kill Superman. I think the only thing that ever killed them was death incarnate and it was because Nekron was shrinking the universe thereby draining their power.

Since Krona killed Galactus and Krona defeated The Guardians of the Universe, Hal killed Krona with all the power rings, therefore The GoU are less powerful than Krona and more on the level of Galactus in power I'd say.

Sexually, or..? Because they're not sexually powerful at all.

I have always liked them and hated how Johns had so many stories about them being evil cunts, basically character assasinating them.

What is their status now?

They should get the Indian guy who played all the Oompa-Loompas to play them

They are pretty weak now, One guy with a power ring rampaged around their world and murdered as many as he wanted.

In the 80's they had that omniscient and all powerful psychic thing going on so no amount of lanterns could ever hope to scratch them.

They started getting weak around 2010 or so, when Ganthet needed to wear a lantern ring to be effective in a fight.

>need to wear a weapon that shoots green beams when your power is shooting green beams and making those weapons

what did DC mean by this

Last I checked, most of them are dead, but they found more Maltusians to replace them.

>no exaggerated alien CGI, he's just recolored blue with white hair and gets copy+pasted all over the screen
Fund it.

It depends, Silver Age guardians were reality warpers, Appa Ali Apsa (The guardian who went road tripping with Ollie and Hal) was basically yanking whole towns and putting them in a desolate planet for his entertainment but this is also the age where GL rings were basically portable reality warping tools, we have Scar who was able to tank a hit from the Anti-Monitor during SCW, Ganthet who is in the same power/rank with Highfather, Shazam (Wizard), Zeus and Phantom Stranger I think, Guardians were also shown to be able to wreck Darkseid in that GL 80 page giant but they decided to have a truce instead, Ganthet said that the Maltusians are stronger than the Spectre (could be a lie). What you have to remember it's hard to write cosmic tier beings in comics, look at the Spectre, he's supposed to be a literal Angel but he jobs constantly same with the Guardians, they only seem powerful when they're doing miscellaneous shit but when shit hits the fan they seem meager, like when Krona had all the rings he got wrecked by Hal, or when Larfleeze was able to kill a ton of controllers/guardians and in the new GLs where Volthoom killed hundreds of Maltusians. There's no real determiner on how strong they are, yknow?

Guardians being weak is a very recent thing, post Johns GL stuff

Eh, not really, there is no real consistency about them. Take Appa Ali Apsa he was able to beat all of the guardians when he went mad and Guardians back then were immortal in the sense they can't die but when Emerald Twilight happened they all died but I will agree Guardians are getting nerfed more and more.

More powerful than you assume, but not as powerful as youd think

Nah dude, Ganthet didn't use the ring because he needed it, he used it because he was a Green Lantern and not a Guardian, and he wanted to be specific about that.
The Guardians were all still super-powerful by 2010.

Then get a some A-listers to do the voices and give him no credit.

real talk Deep Roy is a bitchin' name

I'd say about 7. 7 powerful.

>this version draws the female guardians with proportionally big tits

butt why