Its weird how hulk went from

its weird how hulk went from

>FUCK YOU THOR

to

>YES. SAME.

no it isn't.

It's almost like there are some scenes that take place between these. Almost like we haven't seen the whole movie yet, just short snippets.

explain faggot

They had never met before the first fight, and in Ragnarok they now have a history and friendship they built over time.

Not really weird at all?

its weird how Tony went from

>EVERYTHING THAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL CAME FROM A BOTTLE

to

>SO WAS I

hulk and thor only interacted in the avengers movie for a several minutes now hulk is just beating the shit out of thor in ragnarok

>It's almost like there are some films that take place between these.

And then there was a bunch of stuff that happened leading up to AoU we never saw, and all of AoU.

And then some shit happened in Ragnarok that we haven't seen yet.

they fucked off a lot in AoU, but you're right i'm sure they knew the universe was superfucked so they teamed up right after the fight

also what happened here?
>hulk has that gigantic green retard posture in avengers 1 and 2
>hulk in thor ragnarok looks like he knows what the fuck to do

yeah it was like tony thinks cap was full of himself and then in civil war cap thinks tony was full of himself

>What is character development?

There's also a scene in that same trailer of Hulk having an at least somewhat coherent conversation with Thor, so it's almost like the character has had some kind of progression since his first appearance, but that's just crazy.

what's your point? hulk is just a mindless pissed beast that slowly learns how to talk

>coherent conversation with thor

user like shitpost

op like kinopost

He's been Hulk non-stop for 2 YEARS.

user I would highly recommend reading Bill Mantlo's run on The Incredible Hulk as well as Peter Alan David's

there's one thing i dont understand. hulk speaks after beating loki up but shuts up until thor ragnarok. was it whedon's fault or what

The gap between these two pictures as 5 years more or less, they've gotten time to know each other.

And also, you're a faggot. You just assume because they're having one conversation that Hulk isn't like 'Fuck You Thor" anymore.

For all we know he still is.

The opening of AoU implies the team has been very active in the time in between.

WEED DUDE LMAO

Actually yes.

Whedon doesn't like it when The Hulk is an actually character cause he has a hard on for timid guys who turn in to mansters.

.See Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Oz

>hulk just nods at him and responds instead of picking on him so hard like hulk would normally do

get off my thread queer

DEED WUDE LMAO

Why can't Disney make a deal with Universal for solo Hulk movies?

>whedon has a hard on for timid guys who t urn into mansters

so i see why JL is gonna flop

Really? So it's been confirmed that he hasn't been Banner since Age of Ultron's ending?

cuz universal studios went full retard and said they didn't want to make money from it
>according to mark ruffalo

They have a deal already, they can make as many Hulk films as they want but they have to give some of the money to Universal and they don't like that.

And to be fair, Hulk solo films are not a very safe investment so the fact that they're guaranteed to lose some of the profit right off the bat means it's not a very attractive business idea.

Nobody fucking watches solo Hulk movies, he's only good for minor parts in other peoples' action movies.

>not very attractive business idea

everyone loses their shit every time hulk appears in trailers and movies. are you talking about home box office profit or film budget?

Because at this point the Hulk is on Sakaar where, in the comics, he bacame the Greenscar.
Which is basically what happens when Banner stops trying to fight The Hulk and just lets Hulk be in charge full time.
The dynamic switches. So instead of Hulk sitting in the back of Banner's mind and trying to influence him, Banner is the one sitting in the back of Hulk's mind doing the influencing.

What you're left with is Green Conan The Barbarian. In Space.

I dunno about the specifics, but Ruffalo said at the panel that he's been perma-hulk for two years.

>And to be fair, Hulk solo films are not a very safe investment

They weren't one in the past.
With Hulk's current popularity in the Avengers films, you can bet your ass a solo Hulk movie with Ruffalo Hulk would make a gorillion dollars.

Plus they can introduce She-Hulk.
Because they're fucking starving for female heroes and they need to use every popular female they have.
And not that ugly grey abortion they're currently rolling with either. The sexy, fun green She-Hulk with lots of quippy dialogue that's actually a natural fit for the MCU.

>Your Thread

>hulk loses his shit in africa

>hulk is now conan the barbarian in space where he's mentally stable as the hulk

what was in hulk's vision when that little witch messed with his mind cuz he was crazy as fuck

She didn't give him a vision, she just turned on the rage center of his brain so he saw nothing but red and tried to kill everything.

>sees everything red
>sees hulkbuster armor in red

tony stark did this the whole time

He's wearing the monk outfit he had in Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk.

Tony was and is always full of himself

how strong is that hulk

Weaker than 616. Ultimate Wolverine's joints weren't coated with Adamantium so he could get torn in half

>joints werent coated with adamantium

the pain

All I'm seeing is that Hemsworth looks like he skipped leg-day.

I'm pretty sure Banner had no idea where the fuck he was in one of the trailers.

It's a normal boy thing. "We punched each other in the face, now we're friends!"

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like the CGI for the Hulk hasn't improved at all. Maybe it's hard to judge from a screenshot, but even in the trailer he looked kind of eeh.

>not that ugly grey abortion they're currently rolling with either.
Seriously? WTF happened to She-Hulk?

Hulk getting to be an actual character is very nice.