ITT: Non-Sup Forums villains that'd be great Sup Forums villains

ITT: Non-Sup Forums villains that'd be great Sup Forums villains.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Sandiego
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck, meant non-comic book villains that'd be great comic book villains.

He isn't even a decent non-Sup Forums villains, he is just a walking giga-weapow for fun combat and no personality

>He doesn't know about how Ridley, out of the games, is always just some psychopath who fucks with Samus because he can
The only reason Ridley does everything he does is because he can.

>out of the games

Soo... In the comics

>psychopath who fucks with Samus because he can

Dropped, most generic personality that writers aways attach to characters who were never had personality before

Nah, too big.

So he's black manta?

For some reason, Nintendo has a really fucking big list of villains that'd be good cape material.
>Demon lord that always reincarnates no matter how many times you kill him
>Alien business owner who takes over planets and innovates the fuck out of them
>Collective mass of mutated salmon that rise out of the ocean every few years to fuck shit up using stolen tech and cooking utensils
>2D jester that wishes to end existence and start the multiverse anew
>Ape that's turned to conquering planets and is the cause of many intergalactic threats
>Literal lord of the underworld who won't die even after his heart is destroyed and his body is erased from existence
>Army of literal darkness that can only be hurt by weaponized positive feelings

Wario.

It's because, like cape material, most of nintendo characters were created to be malleable over different series and interpretations that reboot thenselfs in every new sequel

I bet you think Black Manta's shit, and considering how bad your grammar is, you are one to talk.

>2D jester that wishes to end existence and start the multiverse anew
That's right, Dimentio was something else. Hard to believe he's a Mario villain.

Don't forget evil incarnated into a 10 year old boy.

>Literal lord of the underworld who won't die even after his heart is destroyed and his body is erased from existence
>Army of literal darkness that can only be hurt by weaponized positive feelings

??

Hades from Kid Icarus and Dark Matter.

Not sure about the first but the second is from Kirby.

>Alien business owner who takes over planets and innovates the fuck out of them
This is the only one I don't recognize.

Play the newest Kirby game, the one where you sit in a robot and punch people. It's fun and explains it all the way through.

Where is ANY of this conveyed in the actual games? For as far as the games are concerned he's just some rando space dino

You forgot literally Mike Tyson

A bit, yeah. But imagine if Black Manta could fly, breathe in space, breathe fire, and could eat people to fuel his regeneration.

Lex Luthor ain't got shit on Yuuna

It took me years to realize Nurgle's symbol is a parody of the biohazard sign

>watch it Daredevil!

Buu would be great high-level threat in the DCU, he even has an excuse for why he always recurs.

I'm imagining IV and V in comic form drawn by Amano and it's amazing.

Fuck VI though, Kefka's too lol so randum for that art style

Obligatory

Cheating, MGS basically is already a comic book universe.

Risk of Rain comic pls

YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU GOT AWAY WITH EVERYTHING FUCK YOOOUUUUU

It was done.

Haltmann and Star Dream would be pretty great.
Or any Kirby villain.
Why is Kirby's rogue's gallery so GOAT jesus christ

The Metroid manga was actually pretty good. Did the whole crybaby Samus way better than Other M

How bullshit would Cell be if he was made with the DNA of native DC superheroes?
Think about it.

Superman DNA.
Zod DNA.
Wonder Woman DNA.
Darkseid DNA.
Doomsday DNA.
Starfire DNA.
Martian Manhunter DNA.
Aquaman DNA.
Lex Luthor DNA (For the intellect)

Just imagine it. A bunch of tiny little robots, fluttering around the planet Earth at all times, collecting DNA from every meta human, every baseline human of note, every monster, and every alien species that shows up on Earth for any length of time.

And then it turns into a regenerating monster with the best of all of those races. A creature that can shit out smaller versions of itself.
A creature that can literally drink people and absorb all of their strength.

It's still funny.

Zod and Superman is kinda redundant, isn't it?
I mean, they're both Kryptonians
Just by getting Plastic Man's DNA the resulting creature could be potentially indestructible

Can Buu copy powers of people he absorbs, or just their strength?

Goku and Vegeta is redundant

Plastic Man doesn't have DNA. He's made of genuinely non-living material but is still just somehow able to walk and talk.

>Mike Tyson
>Villain

Not when it comes to abilities and powers.
>Goku's teleportation
>Vegeta's big bang attack

Powers along with strength, Super Buu used the Ghost Kamikaze attack and Masenko when he absorbed Gotenks and Gohan. Majin Buu didn't even need to absorb Goku to learn the Kamehameha when he was fighting him for the first time.

>Zod and Superman is kinda redundant, isn't it?

True, but Cell also had Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and even Trunks' DNA.

There might be some microscopic differences in Superman and Zod, like maybe one is a little more intelligent than the other, or one metabolizes sunlight a little more efficiently than the other.

Better to have as many samples to work with as possible when your aim is to create the perfect life form.

Capcom has a surprising amount of villains that'd make for cool comic villains.

He copied Gotenks's kamikaze ghosts and galactic donut, but since all techniques in Dragon Ball come from the same power source and can be done by anyone with enough ki and knowledge he probably doesn't, simply since we never saw if he could.

Probably something pretty low-power though.

Pretty much any human in BB

Powers. In addition to all the ki techniques he copies from the people he eats, the guidebooks state that his ability to magically heal people (e.g. restoring Babidi's body after Piccolo cut him in half and curing that kid's blindness) was taken after he absorbed the Dai Kaioshin.

I just like Raditz's design. Not really anything about his personality

>Villain

With no Grailw ar Angry Manjew he'd just be a gigantic douchebag, and without Gil he wouldn't even be that, just a sour priest.

Plus capecomics could never approach his motivation. Imagine Spidey trying to deal with that shit, it'd be a quick dismissal, some punches and off to jail.

grail war or angry manjew*

I'd love to see Ghost Rider or Hellboy deal with Jedah.

the original thot slayer

Come on, boy

Adam Weishaupt

It certainly helped that subplot had an actual payoff.

But yeah, it was decent enough. First half better than the second, but that's mostly due to a lot of superfluous elements. Mauk and Kreetz do not need to exist, and the Feddie council, while neat from a world building standpoint, didn't really do anything.

Pyonchi is precious though, he can stay.

I love my mapo tofu priest but he for him to be a good villain he need someone like emiya(and i mean shirou, no kerry)

This nigga, he also has a tragic backstory

Amazo already did cell shit.

This. Stuff like LoZ, Mario, Metroid, etc. isn't that far different from capeshit in how their universes work.

Dunno if he could deliver storywise.

>Psychologically fucked
>Detective
>A gang of like minded individuals who work alongside him

Just remove the demon stuff and tone down his power level, and this fucker would make for a great Batman rogue.

Bowser is already the perfect Sup Forums villain if you think about it.

>Half dragon, half turtle
>Evil king with his own kingdom of mutant lackeys, puts his own face on everything possible
>Is hueg, spikey, and breathes fire, but his biggest talent is magic, and he is a powerful warlock
>Despite all of this he has a son and is a doting father

Take him out of the kid-friendly environment and he could go toe-to-toe with Doom in terms of strength, ego, and ham.

You forgot
>Extremely good for a boss, all of his minions follow him out sheer loyalty and respect
>Got trained and raised by a fucking wizard
>Durable as fuck, almost nothing can kill him
>Constantly becomes a Secret Wars Doom-Tier threat
>His only goal's rather simple and easy to understand, capturing and marrying Peach
>Has a team of magic-using turtle underlings under his disposal
>Relatively plays dumb so people will mistake him for an easier threat

He's also died and become a firey demon skeleton on multiple occasions.

That's not actually a skeleton, it's just a relative he uses to keikaku Mario into thinking he's dead. He's far too durable to survive lava, it seems, which explains how both he and Dry Bowser can be in the Kart games.

You forgot a few things.
>Will almost never kill his opponents unless they harm his family
>Markets himself well to get others to join his army
>Doesn't have a "I am beyond this almighty power" excuse Doom has, always goes for the kill
>Canonically is a devious asshole if one considers Mario Maker canon
>Actually learns to take what his opponent does when he learns of their new tactics (i.e. Dream Team, Paper Jam, 3D World)

Phyrexia

Which one?

Too big to fit on the comic pages.

I'm partial to old phyrexia

Wobblewok would make a great Dr Strange Villain
a huge mass of putrid primordial hate that's capable of killing what's already dead.
And defeating it could net him a powerful familiar

Does that mean Ridley has autism?

You can't really remove the demon stuff from Sensui. It's a fundamental part of his personality and the core of his motivation. Without it, he'd be a totally different character.

Booster Gold goes through time shenanigans to take down and planet eating, time warping alien who's been chilling in the core of Earth manipulating humanity and feeding for millenia. Maybe he has to deal with Vandal Savage who's trying to aid it in killing the planet.

Thats just Cartman

On one hand he could be a decent enemy of Batman.
On the other hand
>villains

The Parasytes infecting Sup Forums characters seem,s like something that has potential

>Avengers are sent to Antartica after a base is finished
>They end up finding something frozen there
>Out of it, comes the fucking thing
>It gains the powers of the superheroes it assimilates
That'd be a crazy ride.

Sensui's entire character arc is based around prejudice and morality. You can retrofit that using any opposing sides.

I honestly can't imagine any superhero scenario (Marvel, DC, other, pick your poison) wherein this would not result in the extinction of all native life on earth in a matter of days.

Simple answer.
>Doom finds word of this
>Imprisons the thing in Antartica via a gigantic barrier
>Then said barrier unleashes a wave of fire to burn it to death

I use polymerization on Catwoman and the Riddler to summon...

He's a street level villain easy.
Punisher would be a fun matchup

It'd basically be a smaller scale and more manageable Cancerverse

Oh man, I would kill for an ongoing carmen sandiego comic

>Polymerization
>Catwoman
There's literally an entire archetype in Yugioh based on those two things.

>Batman has to find Carmen Sandiego because she stole the T-Rex from the Batcave
Fuck

Fuck, I want this

That's actually a Madame Mirage recolor.

He would make a great tragic arc of a being that could never live up to the original.

>every decision he makes is wrong
>always blames his inner circle for his failures
>constant flux of feelings for Zero
>becomes a puppet for Dr. Weil
>still see humans praise him though due to all the propaganda
>see images of true X that drive him mad
>another weird relationship with Ceil
>the constant "am I a good boy"
>the inevitable breakdown of his place in the world
>the botched resurrection

Lunalights are Japan's gift to my dick.

Oh shit! DC did publish a Carmen Sandiego book in 1995 already!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Sandiego

Does someone have that?

There's nothing like attacking your opponent twice with a 8000 atk Leo Dancer

I'm disappointed that the only time Copy X and Ciel ever interacted was after his botched resurrection and Weil's manipulations. It would have been cool to see their interactions, since she created him to be a hero but now fights him due to him becoming a tyrant.