Black ORder

One of the things I'm most interested in regarding Infinity War is how they do the black order.
I'm 100% convinced they were created in Hickmans Infinity run because Marvel wanted some cool henchmen for Thanos, as in the past hes been such a solo guy when hes a villian. Although that worked with Zemo, it wouldn't work so well in a movie where the stakes of the world are on the line.

Have we seen any still of how they look yet? We didn't have them for very long but I did like the ebony maw part with strange and corvus + proxima chemistry.

Who do you think the Ebony maw will leech on?
Will any of them survive?
I'm guessing Black Dwarf will die first.

>I'm guessing Black Dwarf will die first.
Supergiant will die first in Black Panther's post credit scene

Yeah, in the poster for the movie.

It bothers me that they're using these assholes who existed for like a total of 15 pages since their inception

Like they really burned through 75+ years of comic history and they have to do this now? I mean, this is partly because they keep throwing shit away, like Ronan was a garbage villain in GotG and then they killed him off. They had the 9 realms and they wasted them on Thor 2, they're keeping Don Cheadle on payroll but have literally done fucking nothing with War Machine.

Kind of agree but they HAVE to have sub-villains for a movie.

You can't have 2 movies where all of the heroes are fighting one guy the entire time. Either it will get boring, or the audience will ask "Why hasn't Thanos killed them all yet/Why haven't the heroes killed Thanos yet?"

With the Black Order you can keep the heroes occupied with various battles while Thanos makes moves behind the scenes.

Who else wold they use as Thanks henchmen, thou?

Terraxia? Mephisto? Those two Lady Death heralds who were space fursonas?

Supergiant fell victim to being cut. To make it simple, according to the Russos, too many super powers already in the movie.

Super Giant isnt even there
Proxima Midnight looks shitty as fuck
Ronan killed Black Dwarf in the comics so what does the shitty MCU do?

Hope they do Corvus justice. Looks best out of that group.

Thanos looks so shitty without the armor.

It always made sense for Thanos to have henchmen, because he jobs SO MUCH. Like if Thanos is the main villain of the story, you can't have him show up at the beginning of the story or else you force the fight right there and Thanos will obviously lose. So if he has henchmen who can act as an avatar of Thanos, you can still have them job while taking out a couple of dudes. Then Thanos comes in as the final big bad.

Agreed. Out of all 4, he looks the most comic accurate.

Poor Proxima and her gender less man body

There is a giant FF sized hole in the universe. All the choice villains fell into it.

Scarlet Witch single-handedly fights Corvus and Proxima, then lures them into an ambush by Team Cap who likely wreck the shit out of them.

Corvus might survive and escape but Proxima's probably fucked, especially given Cap easily grabs her spear.

As others have said, Thanos hasn't had allies really, when he wasn't on the good team anyway. Pip doesn't realy count as hes usually forced into helping thnaos and not exactly miniboss status, hes just a teleporter.

I really doubt both proxima and corvus will die in part 1, having one get away and survive raises the stakes for them fighting part 2 being more vicious or wanting revenge on whoever kills them

good chance a hero whos involved in killing one of them will die for real in the part 2

Tell me about Black Order, who are these niggas and what do they do?

Basically thanos's bitches

Thanos has always had henchmen, what are you talking about? The Black Order wasn't the invention of that concept.

In Thanos' very first appearance he's beaten by Drax and Iron Man, only for it to be revealed to have been a Doombo- I mean a Thanosbot all along.

There's a video I can't find anymore of the Proxima's motion capture actress, and GOD DAMN, she is cute.

hickman needed extra bad guys for his inifinity run, so he made some henchman for thanos

basically they are the officers of thanos's cult army

proxima midnight ( blue girl with black helmet ) is married to covus glaive (far right with the spear) super giant is the hooded girl who is cut from the movie ebony maw is the spooky guy who can kidna possese but not really possess people, its like he kinda enters their mind but doesn't take over, just kidna hitchhikes, black dwarf is just a boring big guy

>One of the things I'm most interested in regarding Infinity War is how they do the black order.
>I'm 100% convinced they were created in Hickmans Infinity run because Marvel wanted some cool henchmen for Thanos, as in the past hes been such a solo guy when hes a villian. Although that worked with Zemo, it wouldn't work so well in a movie where the stakes of the world are on the line.
I've actually wondered that as we got closer to Infinity War. The characters were such an afterthought in the Infinity Story as they had nothing to do with the Builder's plot at all.

new leak of proxima