If Superman and Wonder Woman are so great...

If Superman and Wonder Woman are so great, then why do they play into the paranoia and delusions of their 'friend' who is clearly crying out for help constantly?

More to the point, why do they tolerate a psychopath who constantly works out schemes to kill his "friends" and then lets the bad guys get ahold of said schemes?

Should Superman and Wonder Woman rape the Batman?

They're really not good friends. Bruce is, at best, a tool to them. You can't argue that he's not effective.

Actual friends would get him help, but they're more worried that he might not be effective if he wasn't suffering.

Because Batman is more popular with normies than them

This sounds like it would be a really cool premise for a graphic novel. Clark and Diana tracking down Bruce as he goes on some sort of psychotic wild goose chase and trying to apprehend him before he hurts himself/others. I don't suppose this would work on the silver screen though, especially with the direction that DC is headed now.

Good intentions?

>They're really not good friends.

Hold your tongue.

Dammit, Jim.

We talked about this

Wait-

Because there is absolutely nothing wrong with being paranoid.
And what delusions?
3 of his friends could kill every living thing on the face of the earth by hand, and a 4th could sink most of the United States into the ocean.
Police have internal affairs for a reason. There MUST fucking be safety protocols.

They aren't exactly equipped to deal with mental cases.

Tower of Babel only raped the JLA because of his insanity. Brother Eye put the entire WORLD at risk, all because one man couldn't keep from plotting ways to murder his friends and control the world.

>They aren't exactly equipped to deal with mental cases.
I would have thought that Martian Manhunter has the right powers to help?

I can't remember exactly if J'onn can change the way someone's brain works.

>why do they tolerate a psychopath who constantly works out schemes to kill his "friends"

Because those "Friends" Get mind controlled all the fucking time.

Maybe if there wasn't eight billion different mind controlling or rage inducing or power taking or crotchbiting things in that universe, he probably wouldn't see the need for it! As it is they put up with him because they know that one day he might actually have to stop them before another Starro crawls up their asses and sends them on yet another bender.

You could've just said "more popular than them"

He can

What exactly do you expect them to do

They can't just tell him "Stop being Batman" and trying to help him get over his parents' death is kicking a hornets' nest

How about "We stop letting this guy hang around us, his sole purpose for being her is to work out where best to stick the knife when he stabs us in the back."

Yeah enjoy paying for those teleporters and secret bases yourself ((friend)).

>Hello, I'm a casual and I don't read comics.

Aquaman probably can

Superman knows he's been mind controlled before. He knows that alternate versions of himself have turned evil. He WANTS his friends to be able to stop him if it happens again.

How about he entrusts that to someone who hasn't repeatedly put the world at risk with his bad security practices, then? The Omac and Brother Eye put billions at risk and that was all on Batman.

It is canon nowadays that Batman is scared of being ditched by friends and family

remember how after Tower of Babel he bitched at Supes for not having his back? Imagine how fucked up he'd be if Supes outright abandoned him, Clark doesn't need that drama

I'd like to read that. I mean, they would have to have it turn out to be a new Scarcrow gas or some shit in the end, because we can't have Batman come out smelling like anything but bat-roses. Still, it could be heartwarming.

This. As you can probably tell above, I'm not a fan of Batgod or Batwank, but his preperations and contingencies are pretty rational considering the setting.

Not really. The distinction is important, because normies don't buy comics, and might buy one or two trades in their lives. They watch the movies. The 'fandom' are far smaller yes, but without them, there would be no comics industry or gaming, so they do need to be kept in mind. It's finding a balance.

J'onn doesn't do that sort of thing without explicit permission, and Bruce wouldn't give him that.

Read comics please

>Know the multiverse exists
>Know there are evil verses of themselves
>Know mind control exists