Was Obadiah Stane that bad of an mcu villain? better than vanko + hammer at least?

was Obadiah Stane that bad of an mcu villain? better than vanko + hammer at least?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/snVL-g4eqOo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was great. It's just the evil businessman bit got old real fast.

TONY STARK BUILT THIS IN A CAVE

WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

Yeah in the top 4 Mcu villains easily.

> Kingpin > Ward > Killgrave > Loki > Pierce = Stane > Belonski > Mandarin (before reveal) > Ultron > Kaecilius > Yellowjacket > Red Skull > Whiplash > Abomination > Hammer > Killian > Ronan > Malekith

Guess this is as a place to ask as any; what the hell happened with Sterns/The Leader? It's been 10 fucking years and yet he hasn't popped up since Incredible Hulk.

Shield has him or something.

Well that's just fucking stupid
>Hey, let's setup a villain for another Hulk movie or even part of the grander film canon
>Nah, just have him get captured offscreen

Vanko was shit but Hammer was awesome, it's a shame his story ended in one movie

Is Incredible Hulk even canon?

Pierce is WAY too high. Definitely does not go above pre-reveal Mandarin.

Considering Tony meets with Ross to get info about where Banner went, and the fact that the deleted prologue with Bruce attempting suicide and his Hulking out springing the frozen Cap's body out of the ice, yea.

>Last time i was in New York, i "broke" Harlem

Sort of.

What is it with everyone thinking that Kilgrave was good? I don't understand it.

I think Jeff Bridges is one of the most memorable villain out of all of the ones we've seen. Iron Man 1 was pure capeshit kino.

I should stop saying this, but i still have yet to see MCU put out anything even remotely as hype as this moment.

youtu.be/snVL-g4eqOo

better question, is it possible to consider Hulk (2003) canon?
since incredible hulk was supposed to follow up from that, what with banner on the run in the jungle

That's stretching it a bit far.

It's even more impressive how well it still holds up today. I could watch this movie any time. The others just don't compare, Antman is a pretty close 2nd though.

Kruse above Abomination
Thunderbolt Ross above Yellowjacket

Marvel Studios hates everything Hulk related, they pretend TIH didn't happen.

>Kaecillus
>not on the bottom
Somehow even worse than Malekith

Absolute bullshit.
His emotional rant about time while restrained is worth 10 times the total of what Malekith brought to the table.

That's only because Malekith was castrated by the execs who think that making him compelling would scare/confuse the kids. Kaecillus was just lame on his own.

He was a pretty good Villian. Bridges nailed him pretty well, but the ending stuff was alright at best.

He was pretty creepy and overbearing too which I thought was a nice touch.