Sup Forums loves delicious brown girls

Does that include black characters? or is it strictly limited to Latinas & tanned Asians?

Delicious brown is an ideal that only exists in 2d. When you start to give them a real world race the fantasy breaks down

There's some pretty ones.

>41 KB JPG Sup Forums loves delicious brown girls Anonymous 07/24/17(Mon)00:00:45 No.94116601Does that include black characters?
Absolutely.

To be fair that's truly of basically all women.

I still don't get why comic book artist these days are trying to take the purity of 2D women and make them look like shitty 3DPD women, they do realize real women are a meme right?

Blacks are completely different.

Untrue.

why does Sup Forums like this SJW brown bitch!?

What are you trying to prove here? Neither of these even compare to the glory of 2D

How is this brown?

She's from Dubai.

>define black

Black and brown are one in the same! THEY ARE BOTH CUTE. CUTE!

At first she was cute and her comic was pretty good.
Then the company decided they liked her, which is the absolute worst thing that can happen to a Marvel character.

Same thing happened to Carol and Squirrel Girl.

There's something about her face that makes me angry

That shouldn't happen, she's qt.

Her lips are weird and she has the face of an ayyylmao.

She just has well defined cheekbones.

this chart seems a little racist :/

She's Indian.

>Latina

That isn't a race

That's the joke. Pretty funny, right?

Can you idiots stfu about that? A majority of Latino people look a certain way even if its mixed and not its own race, you look brown with black hair and have a Culture of your own. Your talking technically, but cant you see why people can easily put you in a Latino brown people category? Blah blah blah but im white looking, okay then go be white washed you self hating prick

Where is the "brown zone" and what qualifies as a shitskin?

but I'm black

20-30

>Ebony Angel
Like this?