Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Nqt-R55Mx8
youtube.com/watch?v=aV6xudGwb_A
youtube.com/watch?v=O0IkZ08M4k4
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z7RvI3et8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigga you gay

Oh well. At least I'm not black.

Pause, you gotta say no homo or yous a homo.

THAT'S NOT GANGSTA. THAT'S VERY NOT GANGSTA!

Is Huey supposed to be the "correct" point-of-view character or are they all meant to portray different, equally unhelpful extremes of the black community?

>Domestic terrorist
What do you think?

I mean, some people are into that sorta thing.

How the fuck is the Boondocks soundtrack this good?
youtube.com/watch?v=9Nqt-R55Mx8
youtube.com/watch?v=aV6xudGwb_A
youtube.com/watch?v=O0IkZ08M4k4
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z7RvI3et8o

I think you're cute and want to suck your bitch ass shota cock

what you gotta say to that, boy?

This show was amazing, I don't think I've ever seen a show that talked about social issues in a comedic way like this before. They also did it with such a sense of self-awareness that even Sup Forums can't hate it. That Martin Luther King episode in particular was fucking amazing, and is still relevant today. Not to mention I hardly feel like it ever went into "preachy" territory at any point. Even Huey, who had massive potential to be an insufferable little shit, was amazingly well-written.

Does anyone hate this show? I'd say it was a 10/10 for what they were trying to do while being as funny as possible. Whenever I think of this show I can't ever think of anything to bitch about.

Nigga you gay

Huey is a black nationalist who pretends he knows everything when in reality he's just talking out his ass.

None of them are the "correct" point of view, the whole point is every character is satire of a certain group of blacks.

Trap Riley is in hot contestation with Jazmine for the hottest character on the show.

Wrong. I'm not a prostitute and my skin color is not black.

No one in the show is "right" all the time.

>tfw no season 5
>No Uncle Ruckus endorsing Trump
>No BLM episodes
Shame the original creator wasn't involved in season 4, could have turned out better.

Considering the last season was nothing but Robert doing ridiculous and stupid shit I don't miss there not being a 5th season. It was a really shitty season.

Huey is definitely an author avatar, and he's often the voice of reason (particularly in the early seasons), but he's not always right. He's knowledgeable and well-intentioned, but naive and overly idealistic, and his attempts at affecting change often fail because he doesn't understand people as well as he thinks he does.

Take the first episode for example. He has a dream about rich white people panicking when he tells them his beliefs, but when he actually does so later in the episode, they applaud him and tell him how articulate he is.

I honestly wouldn't mind a season 5 if they actually went back to the format of the first 3 seasons. I didn't like season 3 as much as 1 and 2 but it was still better than 4 for sure.

Its not the format so much as its the lack of decent writers. Its obvious everyone with talent was gone by the end of the 3rd season.

Nigga you in the closet

Nah it kinda is the format as well. For most of the episodes the plot seems to go absolutely nowhere and most of the episodes don't even seem to have any moral to them like the rest of the episodes in the first 3 seasons did. I mean what the fuck was the moral of the last episode with the retards and the gays exactly?

>Not wearing Gangstalicious shorts for thugs

>What was the moral of the last episode with the retards and gays.
People overreact to shit and instead of talking about discrimination or issues, they use the gays and retarded as posterboys to raise funds for their organization.

Also its wrong to call something stupid, "gay".

yeah you would want to show off your gangstalicious booty

homo

I guess I wasn't too sure of the moral because it just baffled me that Huey who is supposedly down to Earth and outspoken about bs like this gave no fucks about it and just told Riley to just apologize.

>Also its wrong to call something stupid, "gay".

That sounds like something a gay would say.