Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Story:Love_Can_Bloom
bbc.com/news/technology-34118482
youtube.com/watch?v=wRQry89ZcQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw to intelligent to gossip about peers

1/10

I do like the alt text for that comic

So they key is to make a passive aggressive comic behind their back instead?

there's nothing I hate more than XKCD

Your really looking for something to hate, arnt you?

You don't see the irony in smugly acting like you're better than people who talk about people behind their backs while you make a comic about THEM behind their backs?

You know what people who don't like talking shit about people behind their backs do? THEY SHUT THE FUCK UP!

This dude is basically a textbook example of the definition of "pretentious"

>I work at NASA therefore I'm right.
Never got why his shit got so popular.

The author or the guy in the comic because the later one seems quite humble to me.

ThisIt's a pretty shit thing to do.

To be fair, he's not commenting on the behavior of any specific individuals(at least, that we know of), but on the principle that insulting people behind their backs is rude and mean-spirited, and on his discomfort around people who do it.

Really, the problem here is that Randall is presenting his opinion as right while failing to make it really look good to the audience. We're presented snobbish but reasonable conversation on one hand, and childish and insane conversation on the other, when he could have just presented the first conversation and pointed out that he didn't care for it while making an actual joke.

Picture the comic ending at the first panel with the joke in the alt text, or maybe just having a second panel with him scooting backwards through a doorway. Way less pretentious, and it at worst makes him look like a moralfag as opposed to an autist.

when i was a kid i spent almost hours staring at these strips trying to understand the punchline

by the guy who unironically wears a fedora and trenchcoat

Did this get storytimed-of-pain? I had work during the weekend so i missed alot of the good stuff, sadly.

When did you figure out YOU where the punchline

You know who you are.

I bet the guy who made this broke into a heavy sweat from the exertion of drawing

fuck this strip because that shit is wrong, you should not take hormones while in puberty if you are having gender dysphoria,it will fuck you up, you do that after

Is this comic implying that being unable to hurt a woman because of love isn't sexist as shit?

>feminism turns women into cat ladies and men into weebs
Hitler gassed the wrong people

Kek

Who was bitter enough to make this?

Since when did making fun of xkcd become OK? I don't think it's OK.
chris houlihan's room

1d4chan.org/wiki/Story:Love_Can_Bloom
Its a really cute /tg/ thing

It's a reference to an old /tg/ meme, but good job jumping to the conclusion that makes you the angriest.

What else could I do with the context the comic provided?

If the art were better this would be cute as shit

Literally anyone who has ever frequented a fandom general could have made it.
Anyone who has posted here for more than five years could have made it.

I'm bitter enough to make it, and I don't even have anything to be bitter about right now.

I am the person talking about the giant squid

Really made me ponder.

Das pretty cute

why didn't the girls attack the priest

>tfw feminists are trying to ban development of waifubots

bbc.com/news/technology-34118482

Why do you think it's about being smug or better?

It's just an experience, does everyone have to like gossip to be nice and humble?

good.

you can't have this thread without the cuck comic
you know the one
the (You} printer

I get it.

As annoying as Diaz is this one is pretty funny

the person who wrote this is definitely a hon.

I AM A GREAT MAGICIAN!

Women tend to cause issues in most gaming circles just because table top nerds are obviously pathetic losers and can't handle talking to the opposite sex. Some women area also attention whores but not all of them. I've never had it happen to my group of friends but others I've seen get really bad.

don't you ever make me read this ever again

It only gets better at repeated readings.

CIRCUS AFRO
CIRCUS AFRO

>socially inept incel losers spend their autismbux on a sex bot
>their tenuous understanding of human interaction further degrades
>they start to see women as literal objects because the only one with whom they ever interact is their mother
>they get bored with their sex bots
>they demand women sleep with them because it's been absorbed into their uni-lobe brains that women can't say no
>women reject them
>their narcissistic egoes reel and they shoot their IRL waifu and her entire family
i wonder why anyone would advise against producing sex robots

is this the same comic that posited that Batman put in non-Batman situations is always funny

take some time and dig into the old /tg/ memes

This is the most slippery slope I've seen since your mom's ass, riddled with tons of begging the question.

Nicely done.

XKCD is the Rick and Morty of webcomics

Hey this one's actually pretty good

thanks, i try

In reality it would have the same pitfalls as legalizing recreational drugs. Generally harmless ones like marijuana, I mean. Not saying if being for or against is right, but it's the idea that you're legalizing a fairly already taboo thing that CAN be harmful if used in excess. Love is like a drug after all, you'd probably be likely to create people ODing on it in the form of becoming shut ins with horrible personalities.

Rick and Morty was good until every other episode became Dan trying to prove that he can write a better Inception. There's only so many "thing inside a thing inside a thing" stories I can take from one man.

>ODing on it in the form of becoming shut ins with horrible personalities.
user made no link between waifubots and this happening to people.

Because it seems possible, he insisted it was probable, while not proving in any way why or how it would lead to the next step. Only that since it was possible, it therefor wasn't just likely, but inevitable.

Tbh if we really believe in thatwhole >people will overdose on it and become fucked up freaks-excuse then we should go and ban pretty much everything.

you probably have more to worry about from the conservative establishment trying to ban them than liberals, in the event they become more widespread and easily accessible

Oh right, IronShrineMaiden was a thing.

I should go see if she made anything new.

>Things don't get worse ever

But the fallacies!! I name them!!

You reached the next logical conclusion.

We have very much had video games, television, movies, and even books for a long time. Yet we are still very much differentiating fantasy characters from real people quite easily. The fear was always that the next big thing would overtake our ability and desire to interact with other people and thus objectify real ones. Oddly enough, with the advent of the internet and chatrooms we had the same fears.

We explained in detail the flaw in the argument and logic.

Sometimes flawed arguments are correct my dude

I still really like the Miniverse episode.

This.

Men and women tend to think differently, and what is a big deal for one can seem insignificant to the other. There's a certain level of maturity required on all sides for a mixed group to be cohesive, and your average gamer circle is generally going to include at least one kissless neet.

I hate to tell you this, but, it's possible that the one that acts immature might not be the kissless neet. Just a thought.

t. kissless NEET

Point proven.

>hmmph you're just proving my point... immature

youtube.com/watch?v=wRQry89ZcQk

No shit sherlock. Did you manage to get the point, or were you too busy being offended?

Relax.
It was just a misunderstanding. There's no need for hostility.