Peter... make them pay. Don't leave a single criminal alive

>Peter... make them pay. Don't leave a single criminal alive...

If Raimiposting becomes a regular part of Sup Forums than I have even less reason to go to Sup Forums

I like raimiposting and have always felt comic based films should be able to go on Sup Forums but I think threads made for raimiposting should stick to Sup Forums

fucking this.

Fuck off, Sup Forums not staying on Sup Forums is half the reason Sup Forums is so shit these days.

Ban live action and the whole board would immediately improve.

>Punisher Spiderman
I am curious

>"I'm something of a police brutality enthusiast myself."

/0360

There's a What If where Punisher gets the symbiote after it leaves Peter you might like.

>Peter...kill yourself before you kill May too
Wow, harsh

>the board members, you gassed them
>WE GASSED THEM!

>Peter...you must...become a...s-spider.

Unused concept art

The scene where Peter threw the Green Juden into the oven went a little too far in my opinion

>for the last time, Mr Raimi, this is a Spiderman film

Spider-Man 2 had amazing scenes

>Peter... International Jewry, or as Germans called them "Alljuda" are slowly destroying the fabric of American society and incorporating degeneracy into everything, Stop them. I don't care if you start yet another Holocaust because with great power comes great responsibility to fight back against kike rats and reclaim our nation

kek

Kill them...
Kill them all Peter!

Really deep social commentary.

>YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THE KIKES?

>"Give me your hand, I've been like a father to you. Be a son to me now."
>"I had a father, his name was Ben Parker, and the last words he said to me were..."
>Peter's eyes narrow on Norman's face
>"A jew always leads with his nose."
>"...Godspeed, goyim."
>Peter backflips, avoiding the slider and stabbing Osborn
>"Rraah, now it's six million and one!"

I don't go to Sup Forums. Give me the rundown on how raimiposting came to be. Was it just a spontaneous and random joke that spun out into something larger or was there some kind of antisemitic blowup with Raimi?

I think it's a mutation of an old Sup Forums meme, where they take dialog from scenes in Spiderman and make it edgier, usually by making the person saying it racist, homophobic. Usually the scene with Bonesaw where Spiderman made a quick gay joke.

The board only talks about live action shit. Ban that and the board becomes a ghost town.

"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
Ben looks directly at the camera.
"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

>"How unexpected, the hook-nosed jew doesn't want to give me a loan."
How did Raimi get away with this line? Specially with sweet ol' Aunt May

People noticed how the husband joke would be considered unacceptable in the current political climate and it snowballed from there, with anons coming up with more and more "outrageous" scenes

I can't stop crying from this.

worth it

Can we just combine Sup Forums and Sup Forums already?

Kek

Still not happy you have your own cancer ward horsefag?

>"Oh well, at least we got the toaster!"
>"I'm very sorry, goyim, we only give that to people who make deposits of at least 6 billion dollars."

Seriously, with all the Baneposting and Raimiposting i wouldn't mind a big board.

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid. For this month.

>"Pete, if you remember any thing i've taught you, any one thing, make it this - Israel was responsible for 9/11, and assisted Al Quaida in moving it's agents through our airport security in order to draw America into a deeper involvement against it's Palestinian and Iranian enemies. Never forget that."

I never realized that Uncle Ben was killed because he knew too much. The whole robbery gone wrong thing was just a cover-up for the real motive. I can't believe I only now realized this. Raimi was truly ahead of his time.

I thought it was pretty obvious with the movies 2nd villain being an Israeli sleeper agent employed by Mossad

I mean, his name is Otto Schicklegrubberstein and he has a giant nose and wears an automated star of israel on his back

Legit speaking though, it's easy to give in to the desire to beat the shit out of scum, especially when you deal with it on a normal basis

"Yes Norman, deep down inside you know what must be done with the Jew. For the sake of the Western Civilization we must finish the job."
What exactly was Raimi trying to tell us here?

Truly was a different time

Please kill yourselves.

That's why it's illegal. cause we hate freaks like you who read too many comics and think you're a super hero.

>Beat her

Isn't that the Spider-Assassin?

>"Dad, you're bleeding! I'll get help!"

>"No, Bruce! This city... It needs an example... A tragedy that can alert them to the violence and corruption that is infecting it, threatening to take over. And you... You need a goal... Something to compel you to fight for Gotham and its people. That's me. I'm more valuable dead than alive. So don't save me, Bruce. Avenge me. Embrace the rage. Become the night. No mercy."

>Peter... you're a pussy

Peter, you have always been a powerless and irresponsible burden that landed on our doorstep. Your mother smoked crack, and your dad was a skinny, uselss whigger who definitely loved black men more than he could love your mother. Peter, if you don't make your internal jigaboo dance for you, it will make you dance for it. Your aunt will be hot two franchises from now, I promise. Masturbate and focus on the good times, Peter. 1488, boy. 14... *cough*... 88...

on a whim I looked up Willem Dafoe's relatives just to see their faces, and his brother is a heart surgeon who doesn't look like someone tried to melt him with a heat gun. I don't think there's much of an age gap either.

Same parents and everything. Was it the Kraut name that turned him northern European?

isn't this the plot of 'the panthom'?

Its getting really stale. Every damn thread, white man's burden and rent is late.

Sup Forums fuck off and die

I saw a great one a few weeks ago, a big long paragraph about "BACK TO FORMULA", but I haven't seen it since.

>Raimi forcing his shit in kids cartoons
What the fuck is wrong with that guy