So everyone happy and excited about infinity war but were the fuck is the last stone

so everyone happy and excited about infinity war but were the fuck is the last stone

Heimdall
Mjolnir (Hammer)
Huginn (Odin's raven)

Either Hela has it or it's in Wakanda (since Thanos' army is shown attacking there in the Infinity War trailer).

Asgard maybe

I'm guessing it's in Ragnarok.

something related to warlock maybe

I'm pretty sure Warlock was confirmed not to be in Infinity War.

>"Necklace"
Thoroughly researched I see.

Isn't the time stone named the eye of aga-something?
Why the fuck did you call it "necklace"?

The objects spell out THANOS.

Soul gem is orange. Hela has it. It's how she blows up Asgard, and why the big orange spiral in the trailers is orange.

H could be Hela, Heimdall, or **Hammer.**

Psst
[spoilers]Halls of Necropolis
This is how the Black Panthers are able to speak with their ancestors [/spoilers]

It's almost certainly going to be Mjolnïr.

It's a magic item that reflects and magnifies the power of the wielder based off the strength of their spirit. Plus you don't have to make up yet ANOTHER macguffin because it's already established and important.

(H)arry Osborne

>Hela destroys Mjolnir, gaining the Soul Stone and its powers.

It's her

No, it's Odin, but not Huginn.
Hopkins.

But if hello destroys the mjolnir then how is cap gonna finally pick it up and use it against Thanos? Godammit I want it to happen..

Probably this, at least I hope so.
Having 4/6 stones being related to Asgardians would kind of suck.

I wonder where its hidden

In her hair.

She has big hair.

>In Wakanda

Checks out.
Good tie-in, too.

Because necklace starts with the letter n I assume

In Black Widow's vagina.

It was called a necklace in the early Dr Strange comics an awful lot.We do see Mjolnir brake in the Ragnrok trailer so maybe.
In his first appearance Adam Warlock was referred to only as "Him."

is everyone ITT retarded? It's Vision. They almost straight up said this.

>(Head)
It fits.

But isn't he scepter?

kek

yes he is, other dude is stupid.

It'll be in Surtur's head.

That's the mind stone.

Vision has the scepters stone you fuckass

Lmao

Didn't Feige also say that Black Panther was going to be one of the most important Phase 3 movies?

So Asgard has most of the infinity stones? BULLSHIT.

Hopefully Adam Warlock but i ain't holding my breath

>3 gems were on earth before the movies started
I would not be a fan of this.

>something related to warlock maybe

Adam Warlock will be *the* soul gem, and keeping in line with the diversity trend of Hollywood, they'll cast him as a hispanic guy.

The H will stand for Hombre ("man" in spanish).

beat me to it

And people get on the Transformers movies case about all the ancient Cybertronian stuff on Earth.

Happy Hogan is the key to all this.

I know Vision has the mind stone and Dr.Strange has the time stone. But what did they do with the power stone after GotG and the space and reality stone? I don't remember.

shit nigga you right

>But what did they do with the power stone after GotG
left it with the Nova Corps in GotG1, I havent seen 2 yet so something else may have happened with it.
>and the space
It's in Asgard... Right?
>and reality stone?
The Warriors three gave it to The Collector in a post credits scene, Volstagg said it wouldn't be smart to keep two infinity gems in the same place

Soul Stone, user. Hela probably has it. They'll probably just replace Soulworld with Hel.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

That's right. Thank you

>spoiler
Nova Corp wasn't even a figure in GotG2 so presumably it's right there where they left it.

Nah, Xandar doesn't appear in GotG 2 as I recall

Aside from a brief cameo anyway

I think Hela related is a good bet

Or what if it is Hala

What if he already has that stone, and part or Ms marvel is she contend with thanks in the past at hala

It's not even a necklace though. If anything it's an amulet.

By this logic, the Tesseract should have been Cube.

In the new Ragnarok trailer there's like 3 or 4 shots of Hela absorbing some sort of orange energy/glow. Possibly when she destroys Mjolnir?

If Mjolnir is seriously housing an Infinity Gem, I've lost all hope in MCU Thor having any redeeming qualities.

I was able to look past the Eye being an Infinity stone because Doctor Strange and Agomotto not being properly introduced yet.

Of course the Black Panther would have the Soul Stone. Marvel is racist.

How can a gem with control over the soul blow anything up?

>Possibly when she destroys Mjolnir?

She looks like she destroys Mjolnir on Earth, not Asgard. She probably had the Soul Stone the entire time.

>If Mjolnir is seriously housing an Infinity Gem, I've lost all hope in MCU Thor having any redeeming qualities.

I don't think it houses the Soul Stone.

>how does the Space Gem get used to make weapons that vaporize people?
>how does the Reality Gem be some giant floating red liquid that didn't really warp any reality?
>why is the Mind Gem able to shoot a lazer out of Visions head?

Infinity Gems don't have to make much sense

The real question: will Lady Death be Helya?

For you.

They said Adam won't be in IW.
But since Guardians vol 3 might take place between vol 2 and IW, what are the chances Adam appears in that and then in Avengers 4?

Would prefer that than 4/6 on them being related to Asgardians honestly. It's not like Earth somehow attracting everything important in the universe for no apparent reason would be something new.

The tesseract energy didn't vaporize them, it teleported them; either a controlled teleport sonewhere unseen or an uncontrolled teleport that scatteted their atoms
The aether was manipulating reality throughout Thor 2, what flick did you watch?
Mind beam, focuses psionic energy to fire a beam.

Really, if you can't explain any of that, you're a creative black hole.

But I struggle to find any way a Soul Gem could and would cause explosions in inanimate objects.

Hell yeah

Hot dog confirmed

Well if you really want to get creative with it, she could be manipulating the object's Form as theorized by Plato, which is sometimes equated with a soul. But it's a stretch.

Maybe Adam Warlock has the Soul Gem, but instead of on his forehead (because they did that with Vision) they move it to his HEART. So 'H' still works.

He could be in Avengers 4. Do we know that Thanos gets every Stone in Infinity War?

It's a necklace because Strange wears it around his neck on a rope like a....necklace.

What if the Soul Gem just doesn't show up in anything at all prior and Thanos just already has it as a matter of fact equipped to the glove.
So, "Hand"

OP's mom uterus