Internet animator makes an animation

>Internet animator makes an animation
>They do it mostly by themselves
>Obviously nobody is good at everything, an artist can be great at expressions but terrible at movement, etc.
>Still, they do it all for free and try their hardest to deliver something of quality
>Sup Forums picks apart every last flaw and tells the artist they suck and should kill themselves
>Sup Forums doesn't understand why animator hates them

You forgot

>Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck that animator hates them

okay, which animation did you make?

All of the problems Sup Forums has are it'a own damn fault

>internet animator stops animating entirely and now makes LPs, Blogs or some other form of effortless YouTube content because the algorithm hates you for doing anything that actually takes time to accomplish as uploading 2-3 videos a day is the only way to succeed

>internet animator thinks he's immune to criticism because he spent a long time animating

>and tells the artist they suck and should kill themselves
Unless the animation is unwatchable, Sup Forums would never be this harsh, you clearly need to git gud.

Bullshit, I've seen certain Sup Forumsmrades act that way over mediocre at worst animations.

>Sup Forums would never be this harsh
this sentence is wrong in any context imaginable

>Internet ""animator""
>Only does LPS and podcast

>because the algorithm hates you for doing anything that actually takes time to accomplish
truth
The world we live in craves quantity. Quality is something extra you pay out the nose for when you're "in the mood for it."

why would yt do this? surely there is a better way. it's asking to become completely vlogs and lp

>>Internet animator makes a stickfigure animation
>They are happy with themselves and enjoy their niche community, participating in competitions against other animators for a small cash prize or work together on a fun collaboration

Vlogs and LP are stupidly profitable. They're what people want.

>internet animator makes amazing videos that are incredible for a one man project
>only uploads once a year

>internet "animator" has the popularity to legitimately get a show in the industry
>Only does Let's Plays and occasional voice acting roles

>internet animator makes a bunch of videos as a teenager
>they grow up, move out and have adult responsibilities
>Youtube algorithm makes it impossible for them to make a living off of their animations alone
>Sup Forums calls them lazy and greedy for getting a job instead of making cartoons for free

I have occasionally posted my shitty stop motion animations on here and they are consistently ignored. I think a negative response is a de facto acknowledgement of artistic merit

You forgot

>Will still ree and whine when they get nothing as a result.

More than one way to care.

Hey buddy those animators OWE me free cartoons

>original animation
>couple hundred thousand views probably in couple months
>lets play the amnesia five nights of outlast 14 - the pepeing
>millions of views in matter of days

Any examples?

>Chanology
>2013
>the election spike
>all these gov't honeypots and watch dogs
>newfag city
>literal paid shills who forum slide and spam with impunity because the mods are also paid off
>Moot pulling a Judas and selling out his user base before literally selling out
>all this being the fault of some faceless dudes who want to fuck drawn characters
Fuck right off and never return.

Gee, leading that argument a bit much?

>internet animator doesn't have a fucking thick skin
>internet animator takes criticism way too seriously

>people write: "kill yourself, you suck" to the artist
>artist ignore them or blocks them
>"wow, can't handle criticism?"
If you want to criticize people pin point where they suck, it's easier for them to get it.

>ANONS ARE INNOCENT MAN
>they never dindu nuffin
>m00t is evil
>snacks was a saint
The userbase here since 2004 has done more on its own ( to others and to each other in several illegal topics ) to damn near finalize there shouldn't be a Sup Forums in existence anymore. It's a fucking miracle the authorities didn't shut it down altogether on numerous occasions. I'm not saying the way m00t handled things was the best for your perception of him, but he held it together long enough for mootoo to take over.

tl;dr that guy is right, anons are mostly ( but not completely ) responsible for the shit that has happened here.