Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Daisy is just too pure for the table

>WAAAAAH IM NOT GETTING SPITROASTED
classic fat cunt

Oh, I though she was going to feel empty for a reason that hadn't already been resolved, maybe even for an interesting reason. I hope Paulo's vortex of pointless drama doesn't suck in the rest of the chapter, but I guess considering when it takes place it makes sense for it to be in Daisy's section.

GO AWAY PAULO GET OUT GET OUT THIS IS A DAISY PAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How much more hamfisted and forced does this ship need to be??

Take this animu furry bullshit to /trash/.

Why the fuck do people get so much anxiety over the what-ifs in life? Get over yourself Daisy, there's more to life, like actually focusing on the things going on around you rather than guessing what people are thinking.

fpbp

I fell for it. 10/10

>I though she was going to feel empty for a reason that hadn't already been resolved
This is making this seem like a scrapped chapter, like Taeshi actually thought things were moving too slow and she'd better hurry things up.

Cutting-room floor sweepings. The purest of filler.

They're highschool students, and therefore don't know all the things adults like (you) or I know.
Maybe the exact insight you are expressing will be a part of her character development by the end of thi-just kidding that would be hoping for an improvement in the quality of this comic.

ALSO FUCKING FUCK PAULO SHOW, SHITTIEST SHOW ON EARTH (pic related)

Goddammit Veronica, stop railroading a ship in such a short timeframe.

Especially since you're incapable of successfully killing off the ship you previously railroaded which that's currently blocking this one.

Admit defeat, adapt and move on, you've been Bubba'ing the story ever since you got this "GREAAAT" idea in your head

Hm.
Maybe Wednesday's will be more usable. Till then, have this lite edit from last week.

>Why the fuck do people get so much anxiety over the what-ifs in life?
Well, isn't that the question of the day.
Because that's exactly what clinical anxiety can manifest as. That's what it did for me, constant streams of what-ifs being considered as legitimate possibilities to be considered, always intrusively making everything a big long walk on egg shells.
Made a lot of things feel impossible to do, couldn't work past the mental slog fast enough to act on them.
It's shit, thank god ive gotten better at dealing with it since fucking high school.

I wonder if this will retroactively become ch.95 and everything else gets bumped up one.

Perfect post, this is why I come here.

See guys, Daisy couldn't just tell Paulo to knock off his harassing of Abbey because she's such a sweet caring girl who wants everyone to be happy and couldn't risk hurting Paulo by telling him to lay off a bit.

Man, I just self-medicated with alcohol just enough to get the buzz that defied the anxiety, since the therapist wanted to slap as many diagnoses on me just like a tumblrkin would with themselves but with pronouns and sexualities.

Sober today and having a good job and house, but old fashioned booze actually helped me, unlike the professionals.

We have to endure another rehash...

I can taste the sarcasm. It's so damn delicious~

Lol nobody cares.

People are still wielding pitchforks and torches because of the prospect of a ship sunk without effort put into realistically neutralizing its build-up and momentum.

Another shittier ship looming on the horizon with one of the characters just makes it worse and comes off as rubbing salt in the wound of those worshiping that previous ship.

What the hell is Abbey's problem here? Does he just enjoys staring at Paulo with a threatening scowl and trembling with rage at any given moment?

She DID tell him that in that phone conversation. She also sperged out a little bit and Paulo wouldn't tell her his refusal to apologize was because Abbey beat him up.

Abbey was retconned to a completely unreasonable psycho a while ago. I think he was the first victim of the new order, actually.

He's been Flanderized ever since the chibi happened.

So he's no more a troubled boy with a warped view of friends and foe, but a whine knight with a raging "no fun allowed" complex.

Guess the former took too much effort to portray, and the average reader that's currently being farmed for money is too stupid to notice the difference.

Well this is going nowhere fast. I should let the thread die but I don't have anything else to do today.

Predictions? Who will be the next character in the spotlight? Will they also get sucked into Paulo related drama? Will Mike ever not be /ourguy/?

I hope Abbey gets a section in this chapter. He's been pretty much just "the guy that's blocking PauloxDaisy" for a while now. Some characterization would be nice, though it'll probably just be more "muh parents muh anger". I wonder what Abbey thinks of Mike, considering that he was the guy his girlfriend was wet for through pretty much their entire relationship. He's fine with Mike being at the con but not Paulo. Has this ever come up?

It's the weeb expressions exaggerating everything. I think at this point Abbey was supposed to be aware that Daisy was upset and that it involved Paulo because she kept looking at him. I guess that's enough to activate his tard rage.

I wonder where the Suit Shill from last week's thread went off to. I almost want him back, since at least then this thread would be more active.

>whine knight
Don't know if it was on purpose, but Iaughed

Don't you put that evil on us, man. The thread might have been active but it was reaching levels of cancer mere mortals shouldn't toy with.

Probably cause he knows Mike would never in a million years give Daisy the D

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, there's a lot to be said for figuring shit out on your own. Less risk of opioid addiction for one.

>Predictions?
Maybe we'll get a restatement of Augustus being SAAAAD to set up his happy day in "Love Again".

Abbey is a disgusting control-freak and this is borderline emotional abuse

I'd go as far as to say even the normie fans would probably categorize that shit as blatant shilling.

Since there was a whole lot of bending the truth and cherrypicking coming from that shill.

Even Sup Forums and SocJus dangerhairs could learn a thing or two from that special snowflake

It was honest to god peak shilling
Such a level has never been recorded in this plane of existance until that day

I feel like these inner Daisy thoughts/conflict should have been shown to us way sooner and not during a flashback intermission (that may or may not just be scrapped bonus comics or main story ones). Like wouldn't it be better to add depth as to why she lets Paulo get away with shit? Isn't this important to relay to the audience that Daisy doesn't like upsetting anyone?

I guess it was someone who had some sort of personal relation with the authors, so his view of events was probably biased by this.

I'm worried we'll never see Molly again because that fact that she loves Abbey is inconsistent with his new unlovable rage monster character.

Maybe the last time we saw her, when she ran to the high school, it was because her kind but clumsy brother had been replaced by a strawman. That's why she cries rather than says anything. She was too late. The future refused to change.

Everyone figured that out quickly, hence the "IRC shill" accusations being thrown at that sad fuck along with the counter arguments.

normalfags dont read this shit

Hello, police?

Molly looks like a little girls dolly thanks to Abbey and Daisy physically looking like they're eight.

No, this is Molly!

wow those proportions

She's 12, not 4.

No, this is Patrick

Which is better, Sup Forums?

>the crystal treatment

The head, torso and arms also needs fixing.

Better to redraw it instead of trying to remedy a fuckup of this magnitude.

Part of one, part of the other, with a little addition.

lewd

wow these threads are fucking DEAD

I prefer this art style compared to what we just had

The art is doodle-tier, the pacing is glacial, and it's a jump back two chapters so there's no tension in anything because we already know what happens.

Of course the threads are dead. The comic is dead.

It's literally the same, with the difference that it isn't coloured

its better that way

For once we can agree you.

Even today's Ships Ahoy is boring as fuck

Broke the streak of good jokes.

Did she just try to have a dramatic twist in a three panel gag comic? Was this supposed to be a joke? Maybe it would be better if this pairing had any appeal at all.

What are we supposed to do with this thread now that today's page is literally nothing?

Well, it's consistent, so one thing is done right for once.

Everything else is still reminiscing a dumpster fire.

And stinks of stalling

Either to buy time for a rewrite because Vero and her circlejerk proofreaders wanted to force a ship sunk but it resulted in a disaster so change of plans, or hoping the Patreon fools will forget how badly Taeshi screwed up.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Give me my MikexHaley shipping comic, Taeshi! You said there would be MikexHaley!*

*she did not say this

>Either to buy time for a rewrite because Vero and her circlejerk proofreaders wanted to force a ship sunk but it resulted in a disaster so change of plans, or hoping the Patreon fools will forget how badly Taeshi screwed up.
This fucking cunt is too stubborn to back pedal because aussiecuck is saying everything is ok
She will move on because fuck you

Why the fuck is she doing this in a gag paywall comic? Like she couldn't make a joke outta this?

The shipping comics aren't paywall; they come with the newsletter

>thread's dead already
RISE

This is the worst of yaoi schlicking animays condensed into 3 panels

I may hurt myself if best boy doesn't return

you now who i mean

I feel you, user

Alec we miss you

I'll never miss an excuse to post this pic

Abbey and Augustus have common grounds, fucked up childhood - trying their best to get by in life but keep fucking up - ect. They just handle it in different ways.

But Abbey has to be flanderized to 'REEEEEEE DAISY, MUH MORALS' and Augustus is just a whiny emo kid whose always getting the shaft (love,friend,life wise) and miraculously escaped any juvenile incarceration for 'plot raisins' .

Yes, you keep stealing from the same handful of convenience stores for years - despite cameras and clerks. That never eeeeeeeeeeeeeveerr gets caught!

Also 40 keks for the horrible 'teen gang' that is nothing like a 'teen gang' and only has 3 members.

When the comic needed him most, he vanished.

It's like the bad part of the original story never got fixed, but instead is expanded upon.

Meanwhile the redeemable bits is dumped.

Them digits

I may post something somewhat interesting if you guys keep this thread from death for ~12 hours

Like another character with we know and love...

While that was inevitable due to being the oldest one in the group, it honestly felt like she was completely loathed by the author after the weebshit got cranked up to 11.

We'll try user. You'd better be the rewritefag, though. I liked his work and it was fun critiquing it.

Tess would have been a better big sister than Sue could ever be.

She wouldn't be a nerd like Sue, but would actually rely on life experience.

but isn't Tess really just a rebellious millionaire daughter?

You're forgettable

Hi Vero, go fix your fucked up shit.

>it's a "janitor can't handle the fact Mike was Right" episode

There's more to me than you think.

Well taeshi goes into mourning a few months every year because suitcase didn't properly break things off with another girl a decade a and half ago.

Was it archived? I want to see this.

Thread was deleted but should still be in the desuarchive.

Someone link the tumblr post.

Yeah. Mike's gonna die.

Solidarity my brother.

That's what you wanted anyway

That's what Ken Penders says too, but in the end he's just another Sanic autist even though he's got a mountain of Knuckles Donut Steels.

>Well taeshi goes into mourning a few months every year because suitcase didn't properly break things off with another girl a decade a and half ago.

Define "properly" because I'm sensing she was expecting him to present her heart to her like a wedding ring.

Reminder: Taeshi has to convince herself she is in love/attracted to her husband when she really wants to cuck him with their butch lesbian friend.There is alot of comics about this on her personal diary thing.

Taeshi is cute

CUUUUUTE

Is it a meme or do people actually like Mcain

i kno rite

God forbid there be nuance in this comic. But honestly, the only reason Tess wasn't ruined by autistic writing was her timely escape.

I hear they don't have enough sex.

so wait, one of them cheated on the other?

Nah, her exit was right as every redeemable trait of the comic had just been violently butchered alive.

She was put on the graduation bus out of the story.

He was endearing and stood out from the rest of the cast. He might not have been the most nuanced character but he didn't deserve to be torn out of the spotlight and lose his waifu. He probably lost prominence as The Lucy Show upped the portion of the comic devoted to serious drama, seeing as how his shtick was mostly comedic, but with the comic the way it is now I see no reason for him not to show up more often. And, as I've said before, this comic has a heavy focus on romance, often neglecting characters that aren't in a relationship or seeking one. If he came back and was Sue's boyfriend as was originally planned, even if it wasn't all that prominent, it would mean that Sue could get developed past "arrogant pseudo-intellectual".

Plus he's a cute

It's pretty much a rite of passage for any BCB fan, nevermind the creators.

The original plan was for their relationship to be revealed at the last minute before the comic ended as a joke, though; here were some characters in love and having no drama about it. "We've been together for two years."

>butch lesbian
out of all the times it could have been black guy
we could have memed Tyrone into existence