When your waifu becomes an adult who takes playing dress up as an identity

>when your waifu becomes an adult who takes playing dress up as an identity

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/WgKzrrlpj0VpAZoLhuyD4Q/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd give her my gender fluid, if you know what I mean.

Pretty dope overcoat though.

Who's the character?

Delet

Who is this supposed to be?

The canon new endless

Concept art that Rich Johnson claimed was a new Endless, before Gaiman said that DC has no idea what he's talking about

>Killer frost is an endless!
>Destiny was there and called her sister!
>Snart Fats BTFO!

My all that talk and for what?

Wait, Killer Frost is becoming a man?

But wait a fucking secound, Genders didn't existed in the beginning of life or the universe

Bleedingcool saw concept art and said it was an Endless, then when Gaiman called DC and asked they had no fucking idea where he got that idea.

OP is a Captain Cold fan who got bullied by Killer Frost fans so he has made this autistic thread not once, not twice, but THREE times

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/WgKzrrlpj0VpAZoLhuyD4Q/

despite his facts being a month out of date.

It's sad, really. I'm sure its difficult going through life with severe mental deficiencies but that's something Captain Cold fans have to live with every day.

Well the concept art did have the Endless name on it

Too bad Rich was fucking retarded and just made shit up instead and made himself look like a retard instead of checking sources.

Just like OP.

Guys.... I think we finally broke Coldfag.

The fuck does Killer Frost have to do with this Dr. Endless fiasco?

Captain Cold fags are seriously retarded.

What does Captain Cold have to do with either? These answers just raise more questions.

What's the big deal with Killer Frost and Captain Cold here?

I think they're both pretty cool characters.

Here is how it goes.

THIS guy was posting Killer Frost Pepe every day "reminding that Killer Frost is part of the Endless now" and bullying some Captain Cold fag that he called a redditor:
OP is presumably that Captain Cold fag. The OP's implication is that Killer Frost gets turned into a masculine genderfluid picture in the OP after becoming an Endless, since the picture was identified as a concept art for a new Endless character by Bleedingcool.

I think that about sums it up?

I have no idea why everyone is losing their cool over Frost and Cold. I'm with you. They are both pretty chill.

It looked better in All-Star Superman.

Did you not see the OP?

What in the fuck are you all talking about, god damn