Whatever happened to ItsJustSomeRandomGuy?

Whatever happened to ItsJustSomeRandomGuy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fO0RII-rr1E
youtube.com/watch?v=av6fWfmugds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't he shoot up a theater?

I think his girlfriend left him and ruined everything.

I took him off my subscriptions yesterday.

Guy started working as a professor at a university. No time to play with dolls with that.

I think it was partly this that made him slow down bit. But the Aurora shooting made him disillusioned with the medium and really slowd him down to the rate of maybe one or two videos a year.

That guy called it with the Joker's scheme to make all heroes like Batman and make everything dark and gritty.

Can you tell us what happened with the Aurora Shooting and what it has to do with ItsJustSomeRandomGuy? for people who aren't from the united states

He was very heartbroken by the situation and made a video going to near tears and almost crying. Apparently the whole situation sucked out everything for him.

Some asshole shot up a movie theater that was showing Batman while he was dressed as the Joker.

ItsJustSomeRandomGuy got really bummed about it because he's not a jaded asshole like us.

SHOTS FIRED

His absense makes me sad. There are so many movies for him do his little videos on now.

One would think he'd developed some kind of emotional resistance to shootings since he lives in 'murrika, but whatever.

I think he continued on his own website since YouTube doesn't pay what it used to.
Not sure if he still makes stuff, but probably does.

No only the hard right has built up a resistance to basic empathy

Yeah, but giving up on your hobbies because a criminal also liked them is a bit melodramatic.

>No video addressing the out of nowhere hype after Guardiane
>No video addressing the disappointment of BvS.

>No video for Marvel winning back the Spidey rights.

>No video addressing the disappointment of BvS.
He did called both of this in the 200th video song and in continuity. I'm still waiting for that WWII movie featuring Cap and Logan tho.

He cryogenically froze himself to see Infinity War. It's that awesome!

user, you're a credit to your race.

And the hard left, but they scream and cry over muh injustice of not getting birth control so I guess not :)

He got really depressed.
youtube.com/watch?v=fO0RII-rr1E
Ever since then he has been posting less videos frequently.

To be fair, look where that ended up.

Can't believe he stopped making videos just as Avengers and TDKR came out. The landscape of cape movies is fucking wild now, I always liked hearing his take on it. Dude even made Deadpool bearable.

Last video was 11 months ago. Feels like it's been longer.

There was so much material for him in the past few years. Really disappointed we haven't gotten anything.

His last video was Batman and the Joker doing the scene from Heat. I don't know who was asking for that.

His first video still amazes me with how many of his predictions were dead-on. Right down to saying that it would take Justice League ten years to come out.

youtube.com/watch?v=av6fWfmugds

Didn't Marvel fuck him over with the idea of talking dolls with the "What the..." videos?

Huh?