User|Star Thread

What would you do if you had your very own Star? How would your interactions with her look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdg8yniUbjk
youtube.com/watch?v=BwM0SPJ9Gj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's be real here...
Most of Sup Forums would Fuck her.

>Hi user! This is illegal and immoral!

Sell her and buy myself a cat

I'd treat her well.

>t.Furfag

I would cuddle her and feed her home-made Italian food.

And then I'd put her down on my bed and play some vidya with her and then go to sleep.

Well, I'd form a cult with her as the object of worship and me as the high priest. We'd form a conspiratory pact. The goal would be to form a private white nationalist army and topple the decadent democratic regimes of Europe via assasinations, RWDS and Star's most destructive magic. The presence of an actual, tangible valkyrie/goddess would be a wonderful morale booster. Following the defeat of the brown judeo-democratic horde and all its enablers we'd form a european empire with me as a figurehead.

We'd sign a non-aggression pact with Russia and switch to a labour backed currency and metals, all the while increasing military spending and creating a new Waffen SS. The goal would be to reconquer South Africa and create a neo-colonial empire, except this time with full genocide. The negro is to be delegated to the fossil record, and we'd have skeletons in museums and stuffed specimens in classrooms.

I'd revive the imperial cult, while the state religion would be a european brand of shaktism.

Finally I'd breed Star with a descendant of the Hapsburg dynasty to add legitimacy, and the child would be the future emperor/empress.

I'm pretty sure there's room for foot fetishism and anal somewhere in there but that's beside the point.

>Not breeding her yourself.

YOU SICKEN ME!

The needs of the Empire are more important. Stability is key.

fuck off burrito boy.

But user. She's supposed to be your pretty princess. How could you just force her into the arms of some stuck up royal cuck.

Brush her hair

i fapped to this pic and now I feel sick

go outside. take a walk.

Don't worry user. Star's lewd shoulders have claimed many a man.

Star shouldn't be vaginally penetrated by anyone without an extensive pedigree. Aristocratic blue-blood sex is my fetish, pleb.

True gentlemen prefer feet though.

You had to rub it in Nefcy's face didn't you?

I completely agree with that sentiment.

I'd find a Jackie and cuck her.

>South Africa and create a neo-colonial empire
Apartheid already existed along time ago user

Let's increase the autism levels by adding some lewd music to the mix.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdg8yniUbjk

I'd be friends with her and help her out with stuff.

i'm more interested in a scenario where user would assume the role of a marco and star came to earth to like alongside him in his house.

Monitoring this thread.
She's 14 you fucks.

That vid
>When the first batch of Katy Perry Clones didn't turn but you don't have six months to grow another batch.

B-but user! She swooned so bad over older guys like, 3 separate times. She wants it! How could I deny her!?

Begone CIA Nigger

I just wanna be a better Marco for her.

GET EM!

Amusingly most of the userbase probably couldn't even beat her in a fist fight.

I don't think you get it user. If Star wants you, she's going to take you. She'll just pin you down and have her way with you. Consent doesn't matter.

FUCK YOU CIA NIGGERS YOU WILL NEVER GET ME ALIVE11111

i'd impregnate her

this image will never cease to be useful.

I WANT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY RIGHT NOW!

The bug is for fugg

I am just going to drop in this thread to say that Moon's accent gives me a boner. Anybody know what kind of british accent it is?

"Yes sir, this thread right here."

STOP RIGHT THERE

Is it even really pedophilia when she's not even human? How does the law fall on cross-species relations?

Star would be considered a human because of her sapience. However, that doesn't mean she can't just take you to a different dimension for a quick bit of hanky panky. You can't break laws if there aren't any.

Telling you know before you find out the hard way later, no one on Sup Forums is coming out the other side of a master race situation well.

Half of us are autistic and the other half are hardly an example of superior genetics regardless.

"sex tourism" is still a crime, actually

It isn't pedophilia at all. She's a teenager. The law may say it's wrong, but the heart knows it is right. Also the penis. I trust both these organs far more than any suffragette spinsters who came up with age of consent laws.

It's not like teenagers aren't fucking anyway.

gezz s-sorry user

Not on Mewni it isn't.

Yea its kinda odd how hysterical we act over it. When I was 12, I was already getting groped by this aggressive girl who was into me. We were the same age.

We act like 14 or 15 is some innocent age. Its not.

user, I know. I've been here since 2006. There's no need to preach to the converted.

Woops. Forgot to quote you

Why are you tripfagging though?

>no one in this thread is even thinking about using her to awaken the Great Old ones and purify humanity in Azathoths glory.
The fuck is with you people?

Well sure, but that's step two. Priorities, user, priorities.

>Hi little brother!

LEWD!

REMINDER THAT STAR CANONICALLY LIKES OLDER GUYS! AND SHE'S THAT WAY BECAUSE NEFCY ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS THAT YOUNG GIRLS AROUND THE AGE OF 14 AREN'T NAIVE LITTLE CHILDREN LIKE MOST MEN THINK THEY ARE, AND ARE AS SUCH, WRITTEN THAT WAY IN MOST FORMS OF MEDIA.

I would sell star to buy money to take Foolduke and Hekapoo out for a nice dinner date.
Oh and get Mime that new hat she wanted

>ERP the thread
ok tumblr this is pathetic

t. Toffee's goo skeleton

So, what kind of a show is this? It reminds me of Little Witch Academia, so I'm considering picking it up.

i fapped to a face and some shoulders that's why i'm upset

Its like, if Sailor Moon and western cartoons had a lovechild. It starts off in this like cutesey sort of high school magical girl way, but soons starts peeling off into a pretty crazy show. I really liked the humor of the series. And the characters. But its come a long way. If you compared the last episode that just aired to the first one, you'd probably be blown away by how different it is.

I personally loved it from the start. Some people will tell you to skip episodes, but with only 2 seasons out, and with episodes only being 11 minutes long, I wouldn't reccommend it. If you like cute stuff, Star will keep you occupied enough during the weaker parts.

Be careful. She's top quality waifu material. I'd be wary of her charm. She's in training now, but has the potential to be best girl on Sup Forums

Very plausible.

Ask her to introduce me to her sister.

Come to Amsterdam and tell that to my face.

hmm

Sounds fun. Gotta check it out then.

Why the googly eyes,Why to any of that?

I left for a while after season 2 ended and then came back to Sky who is she, where did she come from?

its one of lifes many mysteries

Now this thread has officially turned autistic. Congratulations, user.

An autistic OC made during the hiatus. Now faggots shitposts her alongside the other OC, monstar, basically Star but a monster. They like to roleplay as those characters and spam fanart of them.

At the very least, I'd teach her proper sexual education. Can't trust those public school systems: youtube.com/watch?v=BwM0SPJ9Gj0

What does this expression mean?

Just started this show. I'm already doomed.
>tfw a fairly large r34 folder now has context

Here you go. Here's a primer.
Wow user. Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bread this morning.

a good slut never wastes a single drop

Where is this from?

What is this meme

It's not Autistic until the Ligger posting starts

related to the thread

>table shitposting
What did I miss this time?

Don't you mean the table posting?

some guy does it. i think it started on that one Toffee comic which i cant post cause i got banned last time because of it.

i had my very own Star and i fucked things up and now i'm lonely and cranky

Don't ask

well it would not be wrong, a lot of young 14 y/o girls prefer older guys not necessarily adults but older than them

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?

Beautiful

>the silhouette looks like Jackie
kek

The secret place

Ligger I can at least understand
table is the one that baffles me

Girls are weak as fuck you fucking dumbass. Even an out-of-shape basement dweller like most of Sup Forums could still take one on pretty easily.

take me to this place, immediately

All of those people who complained about cinnamon posting earlier on, how do you feel now knowing what it has de-evolved in to?

You didn't miss catposting, did you?

The one with the emotional panda?

I cannot.
if its known here by everyone then it will inevitably anger Area.